[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is interested in /shoplifting/? >tfw know a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: big frog 4u.jpg (19KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
big frog 4u.jpg
19KB, 300x439px
Who else here is interested in /shoplifting/?

>tfw know a guy who recaptured thousands of dollars worth of stuff and never got caught
>>
whenever the xGames happened in Austin, me and my father took shoplifted a some hats and t-shirts by wearing them
>>
>>36605832
>risking jail and/or thousands in legal fees to shoplift maybe a few hundred bucks worth of shit at once

get a job, jamal.
>>
>>36606485
this desu
your hobby is fucking degenerate and you should be shot
>>
>>36605832
my dad works at nintendo and in the late 90's he stole me like 12 N64's and a bunch of Mario and DK themed games
>>
shoplifting is a pathetic source of stress relief. you get a 'high' from taking worthless shit under the noses of employees.

find real fulfillment in your life because some shitty free blurays isn't going to do it.
>>
>>36606508
>sucking corporate capitalist cock this hard
>OH NO MUH SHAREHOLDERS AND CEO MIGHT LOSE A COUPLE THOUSAND OUT OF HIS MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR MUH POOR POOR MILLIONAIRE

Piss off. Who cares if you steal some shit from a chain store?
>>
>>36607249
>walmart wagecuck detected
>>
>>36607416
if you're stealing from walmart that's even worse imo since you're probably getting things with less than $50 in "value"
>>
>>36607249
Who the fuck gets a high from shop lifting? I only do it because I'm poor. I feel nothing. I never get caught. My method is foolproof.

I use the self service check outs. I pay for most of my shit, and don't scan one or two of the most expensive items. Every single time. I've shoplifted thousands of dollars worth of shit.
>>
Yeah because I can't afford it. But I don't because it's not shit I need and it isn't worth the risk of getting caught
>>
>>36607249
>doing it for a rush
You're retarded literally no one does this. They do it because they're poor or they want to game the corrupt crony capitalist system.
>>
>>36607472
you get a feeling of superiority/'high' from fooling the cashiers. it also relieves stress which is why a lot of things people steal are petty. not sure why you can't wrap your mind around this.

>I never get caught. My method is foolproof.

you're just tempting fate.
>>
You can take anything from Wal-mart. Every time I need new glasses I walk in, put them on my shirt and walk out. No one has ever batted an eye.
>>
>>36607506
I'm poor af. I consider it like a customer rewards program that pays out every single time I shop.
>>
>>36607495

Don't they have multiple employees supervising those lines? At least that's how my local store is like.
>>
>>36607519
>you get a feeling of superiority/'high' from fooling the cashiers

Nope. By the time I walk out of the store most of the time I don't even remember I did it. It's so ingrained in my routine at this point it's abnormal if I don't not scan a few items.
>>
>>36607538
They can't watch everywhere at once. And if you are seen scanning a bunch of stuff legit, and then just swipe the item across with the barcode away from the scanner. How would they know? Even on the cameras it looks like you scanned and bagged it.
>>
>>36605832
Stole candy, shirts, underwear, and socks from Walmart.

Was struggling at the time. Also fuck Walmart they destroy local business.
>>
>>36607568
>I don't even remember I did it
addict much?
>>
>>36607596

Imma try that when I have a big purchase from them in the future. Thanks.
>>
I stole a pack of gum as a kid and that's literally it. Don't need to steal cause money and minimalist.
>>
>>36607721
Do it when it's busy. If someone at another register needs help you're especially good to go. They don't have eyes in the back of their head. Try pick a register where you can see them in your peripheral vision. Even though they probably aren't watching.

Don't ever look around like you're suspect though. Act like you're just shopping. Deliberately sit there and slowly scan and bag and sort your stuff properly. Scan your loyalty card. Print your receipt and look at it. Slowly, casually pick up your bags and leave. You're in no rush. Maybe get out your phone and look at it as you leave, if you have a free hand.

If you're legit shopping and you look like you're shopping and you paid for most of the stuff. They have no reason to suspect you.
>>
>>36605832
work in retail, i ever need a few drinks i just take a crate of whatever and pop it in my bag, we don't have searches or cameras and kinda common in our shop.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.