[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening robots, I'm moving to Chicago in two weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: ysvnRmO.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px)
ysvnRmO.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
Good evening robots, I'm moving to Chicago in two weeks with nothing but a backpack and luggage of clothes and a few essentials. I have a place to stay but its temporary, and it'll be misery living their desu. Not bringing videos games or anything to distract me from getting a job asap. If it all goes well I'll have a job and an apartment in two months times so I can have a place for all my shit and my cats(which will be left behind in Colorado). But I know that's if I'm lucky.

I'm making this thread in hopes other Chicago robots might see and become friends and or possible roommates if my initial set up goes south.

How's it going, chicagbots?
>>
>>36605313
Chicagobot reporting in, DON'T TRUST ANY NIGGERS REEE
>>
>>36605313
You're gonna get robbed. Come to Atlanta instead I need a roommate
>>
>>36605313
If you're legitimately looking for a place to stay I'd offer you a short term room in return for small sexual favors. I'm in south Chicago. Where were you planning to go?
>>
Lil info: grew up in rockford until 10 yrs old. Parents moved to co to get away from their previous life. Im 27 now and need to gtfo out co. I have spent a few months in the last 4 years in chicago and loved it. Ill be living around central and fullerton when i move out soon. What do you guys do for work? and any tips to survive will be appreciated
>>
>>36605485

Hey anon,I'm a 27 year old clevelandfag and have also thought of moving to chicago. Wanna split a unit somewhere?
>>
>>36605472
Im down. Not really sure where i want to live exactly. My gf lives in the ravenwood area so hopefully in an area thats convenient to make to that neighborhood often
>>
>>36605512
Yes. Im willing to give a throwaway email in this to keep in contact
>>
File: IMG_5057.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5057.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36605563
Is my penis compatiable with your your mouth?
Do you have an email I can contact you at?
>>
>>36605583

Alrighty, let me know
>>
>>36605648
Ill make an email before this thead dies and post it. If youre serious that is. Ill disclose my psn and xbox name if u have one too
>>
>>36605782

Add me on the PSN, I'm HappyBachelor
>>
>>36606111
Sent organbologna
>>
Heyuuu. Chicago fags just leave some of thoughts on the city plz. I want easter eggs and best places to eat. Suzie's has gone downhill and kumas takes like 3 hours to get your food. What are the gems In The city that shit on new York for best food
>>
>>36605313
Chicago blows. Why would you come here? Everyone else is trying to leave the state.
>>
>>36606239

I added you fyi
>>
>>36607659
This, the only people who move *to* Shitcago are cucks who were wooed by the prospect of slightly-higher cuckbux - because nobody would go there for free.

All companies with multi-state operations have their most junior guys in Chicago, because as soon as you get the seniority you leave Shitcago.
>>
>>36607659
Where are they fleeing to? >>36607795 wurd. I dont have any of the games you have but that can change if u wanna do mp
>>
>>36605632

>that absolutely brutal and barbaric circumcision

rip anon
>>
I live about 1-2 hours drive from chicago. My sister lives there too.

good luck anon. don't trust niggers.
>>
>>36607659
Stop coming to Michigan. FIPs go home.
>>
>>36607895
Pretty much anywhere with lower taxes mainly
>>
>>36608167
I know cook county taxes for cigs and alcohol are nuts, but what else? Food was cheap as hell last time i was out there
>>
>>36608254
There are a million other taxes. Taxes out the wazoo. IL is one of the few states with toll roads, and toll bridges, not to mention the corrupt as fuck state government. I'm pretty sure 3-4 of the last 5 governors are in prison for embezzling millions. It's just a shitty place all around, no one can think of any redeeming factors. Certainly not the climate, or the scenery. But whatever, come here if you want, makes no difference to me.
>>
>>36605632
FUCK, your penis head is dry as bones. It's making me almost squeamish looking at it. Put some water on it!
>>
>>36605632

Nasty dick rly.

OP, if you're going through with this, you should ask for more than just a 'room to live in'.
>>
>>36605313
you can stay with us anon
>>
>>36607659
>>36607857

t. fat fucks from Wisconsin
>>
>>36608950
P much. Chicago is based. Major city minus califags and obnoxious new yorkers. And best food and gangsters who arent pussies
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.