[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

instead of crying over some filthy grills, we robots should save

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: asdklqe.jpg (30KB, 410x315px) Image search: [Google]
asdklqe.jpg
30KB, 410x315px
instead of crying over some filthy grills, we robots should save enough money to travel the world. Seek knowledge and meaning. Why do you think Newton died a virgin?
>>
>>36604815
take einstein. he was married and remarried and look what happened. He never fused relativity with quantum theory
>>
File: 1470590502213.jpg (45KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1470590502213.jpg
45KB, 500x479px
how do you expect me to save money OP? I have $454 rent plus utilities. I don't even have a car
>>
>>36604881
that's for you to figure out anon. i believe in you
>>
>>36604815
Travel is also a fucking meme. Reading will set you free.
>>
>>36605269
that's why i said seek knowledge. From the great libraries of the world. Read books written by different people from different races , , ethnicity and such. That's my dream
>>
>>36604881
Lol I wish my rent was that cheap 650 b4 utilities here
>>
>>36604815
>Implying i'm not trying to do that.
Being a neet is hard.
>>
>>36604815
Newton died a virgin because he was autistic
>>
>>36605269
>travel is a meme
>fell for a 5000 yo meme
>>
>>36605540
cultures used to be meaningfully different, not anymore
>>
that's the plan, helping people is the true joy of life, girls are just a luxury

focus on being of service to others and tfw no gf won't bother you nearly as much
>>
>>36605836
>girls are just a luxury

thank you for those words. i feel a bit enlightened now
>>
>8k saved up
>rent agreement about to expire
>want to quit job anyway
Really thinking about just seeing how long I can travel around and then settling down somewhere else. I know it's not a lot of money, but I really can't stand doing the same shit in the same place much longer.
>>
>>36604815
Why would I toil away at a job just to travel to a different country and sit in the hotel room lurking 4chan? Doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't matter how far I go, I'll always be the terrified beta who wants to get away from people and keep my mind continuously stimulated by the internet and vidya to forget the shame I feel about my life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.