[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss you, I wish you would at least talk to me even if I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1483229402738.jpg (294KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1483229402738.jpg
294KB, 960x986px
I miss you, I wish you would at least talk to me even if I can never be with you.
>>
File: 144204676019.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
144204676019.gif
510KB, 700x827px
I miss your laugh so goddamn much, I wish I let myself be a bigger part of your life even if things would had gotten awkward.
>>
>>36604781
>I wish you would at least talk to me
well how bout if you're the one who would talk to him/her ? ever thought about that?
>>
>>36605207
Tomorrow I just might, I've been scared because the last time we talked I was the last message and we weren't saying good byes.
>>
>>36605429
yeah it sucks when the other person just stops messaging without saying goodbye. leaving us hanging
>>
>>36604781
I wish I wish I wouldn't have let go so early, I wish I could just build up the courage to fucking talk to you again.
>>
I miss having you tell me that you loved me regardless of the fact you lied about it the whole time.
>>
>>36606369
that's just cruel geez. are you okay anon?
>>
>>36606531
Yeah I'm alright for the most part. I've had a few years to think it over but it still lingers. It's just at night where it's bad.
>>
I don't even deserve to be talked to.
>>
>>36605922
One thing that might've caused this distance between us(besides literal distance) is the fact that I said I would read a book she let me borrow but I haven't even mentioned it. I've been incredibly busy this semester and while I haven't read it all I've been keeping it in my book bag every day. Hopefully that's understandable. Might go through it all this weekend since the semester is over.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.