[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your IRL crush, Arcanine >absolute qt, arty,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 1320862474193.jpg (95KB, 505x384px) Image search: [Google]
1320862474193.jpg
95KB, 505x384px
Tell us about your IRL crush, Arcanine

>absolute qt, arty, petite and redheaded with a pixie cut
>amazing taste in absolutely fucking everything, from music to books to beer
>we're always commenting on the obscure shit we both post
>is in a relationship with some dude for years now, prolly highscool romance
>dude looks like me so I know I'd be her type

The moment she's single I'm all over that shit
>>
>The moment she's single I'm all over that shit
You can't settle for this anon, they might get married. Make a fake tinder account of him
>>
File: 1455384299567.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1455384299567.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>36603547
DEVILISH

origanelemente
>>
File: 1470919388102.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470919388102.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
I'm not attracted to any of the girls I actually know. But this happened to me today.
>Be on the bus
>This absolute and total qt gets on
>She's wearing almost exact same outfit that I am
>She's stuttering and nervous about talking to the bus driver. Her voice is really quiet and gentle

I wanted it. I wanted it so bad.
>>
File: 1417414440654.jpg (38KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1417414440654.jpg
38KB, 527x612px
>she just got a bf
>>
>>36603919
>not attracted to women
We call that being a faggot
>>
>>36603944
I am attracted to women, that post was literally about being attracted to a woman.

I'm just not attracted to any of the girls I'm actually acquainted with.
>>
File: wew.png (224KB, 656x570px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
224KB, 656x570px
I walked into one of my classes on the first day of the semester and saw this girl. My vision tunneled, I got a bit light headed, my stomach dropped, and I was hit with this realization that "Holy shit, this is the girl I'm going to marry." She was the most beautiful, adorable thing I have ever seen. And there was this connection. One that I don't have the words to describe, but it was there. I hadn't said one word to her, I didn't know her name, I had just laid eyes on her literally seconds earlier, but I could tell just by looking at her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I've seen a lot of hot girls in my life, but this went way, way beyond that. I always thought that "love at first sight" was bullshit, but that's the only way I can describe this.

And then she talked. And not only was she gorgeous, she was funny, brilliant, and down to Earth. I wanted to say something so badly. So badly. But I couldn't.

Of course the first thing you do in this situation is stalk her social media. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. A girl like this had to be spoken for. She's too perfect not to be taken. I waffled for weeks. I didn't want to give up the fantasy. Finally, a month into the class, I found her on Facebook. Album after album of her with her boyfriend. On vacation. In their apartment. I'm shocked they aren't engaged.
>>
File: wojak.png (47KB, 320x387px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
47KB, 320x387px
>>36604052

Of course the first thing you do in this situation is stalk her social media. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. A girl like this had to be spoken for. She's too perfect not to be taken. I waffled for weeks. I didn't want to give up the fantasy. Finally, a month into the class, I found her on Facebook. Album after album of her with her boyfriend. On vacation. In their apartment. I'm shocked they aren't engaged.

What washed over me was this weird dichotomy of suicidal pessimism and incredible relief. The former because I couldn't have her. The latter because even if I did have the balls to make a move, I wouldn't have a chance anyway.

I always wake up on the days I have that class with an extra bounce in my step. I get to see her. I often find myself drifting into a daydream about our life together. Introducing her to my family. Summer vacations. Our first dance at our wedding. Then I snap back into the real world and have to yell at myself "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CREEPY AUTISTIC FAGGOT, SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY."

I actually have managed to stammer out a couple conversations with her. Mostly about the class.

I dreamed about her for the first time last night. Which is probably why I'm so depressed today.

Two more days of class before the semester is over. Good chance that I'll never see her again. I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
>>36604026
Which indicates your either a faggot or a betacuck. Your basically their emotional tampon
>>
File: 1470488513647.jpg (81KB, 460x676px) Image search: [Google]
1470488513647.jpg
81KB, 460x676px
>tfw oneitis tells you you are "The weirdest person I know, but in a good way"
Why the fuck I always have to be the weird one, always the weird kid, FUCK! WHYYY!
Why does everyone perceive me as the weird harmless dude? Why cant i seem manly or alpha for once?!
I fucking hate this bitch for always reminding me how worthless I am in eyes of women, yet I can't get rid of attraction to her
>>
Cute British girl with the most adorable accent ever.
Her face seems like a smile is its natural state
Seems kind of shallow at first but has a lot of ambition and big goals in life, which I love
Big brown eyes that you could lose yourself in

But oh well, we weren't meant to be
>>
>>36604132
Some people think that being weird is a virtue. Not every chick in the world only wants some massive alpha. Try to understand what she meant by what she said and how you can work it to your advantage, instead of whining about it like a faggot
>>
>>36604119
I don't understand.

I know women IRL, I do not find them attractive. I'm not particularly close to them either. They're largely just my friends girlfriends or friends of my friends girlfriends. The height of my conversation with them revolves around mutual friends or whatever is going on at the moment.

You must know at least one women you're not attracted to and who doesn't discuss her feelings with you.
>>
>>36604359
Nope, not a one

>tfw no friends
>>
I've got it bad for one of my friends girlfriends
and she's got it bad for me too
>>
>>36604189
I guess you might be right, there is no way I can get rid of her anyways, thanks for words of truth
>>
>>36603292
>amazing taste in absolutely fucking everything, from music
I bet the dumb bitch doesn't even listen to Schubert. You retards probably listen to Death Grips and think it's 'obscure.' Lol.
>books
The Hunger Games and Twilight aren't good books.
>beer
Fucking degenerate.

Neck yourself my man.
>>
>>36604461
Oh shit nigga, spill the beans

>>36604481
*tips steson*
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>blonde with pale green eyes
>little bit on the thicc side
>qt as fuck, always excitedly calls my name when we meet
>has a lovely smile and an infectious laugh
>really sweet, can get emotional pretty easily though
>started dating some failed chad soon after I realized I had it bad for her
It didn't dissuade me much at first, I figured I could wait it out and she seemed to like me well enough to the point where I could fool myself I'd have a chance with her. Then six months in his dumbass accidentally gets her pregnant and that's all she wrote. Maybe they'll end up in some strained, unhappy shotgun marriage. Maybe she'll be a single mother the next time I see her if I ever see her again. Maybe it'll work out for them somehow. But for me it's over, and it never even began.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.