[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some comfy feels right now. I'm stressing out of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0324.jpg (22KB, 239x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
22KB, 239x177px
Need some comfy feels right now.
I'm stressing out of my mind, and I honestly couldn't even tell you why.
There's just always some shitty little detail that I can worry about, and if I can, I will. I can't relax. I'm hyper serious.
>Inb4 "druggggs mannn" I'm not a person for you to shill drugs to. I just want some advice.
Help a bot out please
Or just kill me out of mercy
>>
>>36603203
What's your definition of "comfy feels" Anon?
>>
>>36603793
Hugs. Cute pictures. Stories about you guys. Comfort, I dunno. I just want some company. I haven't spoke to another human being in like four days
>>
File: 1489988286373.jpg (159KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
1489988286373.jpg
159KB, 1192x670px
>>36604009
What do you do for fun, Anon? Tell me about yourself.
>>
File: 1490497125237.gif (1MB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1490497125237.gif
1MB, 500x274px
>>36603203
>tfw been stressing out about a CS project for 3 weeks trying to figure out how to complete it
>dues this tuesday yet still havent gotten anywhere near completion

I need comfy shit as well OP bumping this thread and posting some super comfy
>>
>>36604036
Normally I would just play vidya, I basically just come home from uni and play vidya but I've been on a Universal loss streak across like every fucking game I play so I'm tilted off the face of the earth. Other than that, just watch yt or hang out on here.
Sometimes I write fan fiction or roleplay
>Inb4 "go somewhere else for that"
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (222KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
222KB, 901x1600px
>>36604036
I feel you completely. Projects and big grades give me fucking attacks so bad I just rock back and forth on the floor of my room
>>
I was once in my bed late late at night, when i heard the most foul sob. i naturally covered myself up with blankets, then it happened again. I was really getting ready to pray to god for the first time in years, when I heard my brother laugh, and a dog howl minutes after. They were both doing it at the same time

Stuff like that OP?
>>
>>36604147
Eyyy me too, I've lost every match I've played in Rocket League and overwatch for the past few days. I don't even know if I want to start them up again. I play a good Mercy but I can't seem to get a decent team. At least, I'm told I play a good Mercy.
What games do you play Anon?

>Realized I have no more cute pictures to post, my folder is mostly negative stuff
>>
>>36604278
League of legends and Binding of Isaac, TF2 if I'm in the mood to fuck around. I can't even run Overwatch because of my shitty computer. Poor feels.
>>
>>36604325
Do you like MOBAs or is it just because it doesn't require much? I used to be in the same boat, gaming with an old laptop. I could barely even run tf2. I found that lowering the resolution helped a lot on most games.
>>
>>36604381
Mostly because it doesn't need much, but I'm a mega tryhard. I love winning and crushing the other team, and I only play league just because it's easiest on my computer.
>>
>>36604465
Have you tried other MOBAs? Or CS? You might be able to run Paladins, it's basically knockoff OW. Personally I always tried avoiding League cause the community is shit
>>
>>36604147
>>36604009
>>36603203
Would you like to be friends and talk about it with me over steam?
>>
>>36604547
I used to play CS but I legit got bored because of the toxic community and emphasis on skins. Kinda got depressed over it and never went back.
>>
>>36604659
What about other games?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.