[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>36602662 Women get shamed too much for these things while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

>>36602662
Women get shamed too much for these things while nobody says anything to men if they do the same.

World is unfair and being a woman is a total shit
>>
>>36602746
Key opens every lock = good key
Lock gets opened by every key = bad lock
Men want, women are wanted. They choose from the victorious, they don't compete.
>>
>>36602662
So I guess this kirilwashere dude tried his hand at some viral marketing huh? Sage the shills, fellas. Pathetic.
>>
>>36602865
Women want too, men are wanted too.

Anyway, what you say just proves (again) how bad is to be a woman.
>>
>>36602933
>Women want too, men are wanted too.
But women don't have to do anything, men will compete for them.
It's easier than it's ever been being a woman.
>>
>>36603017
>But women don't have to do anything

Except to be hot. Which is definetly not easy for you if you are not blessed genetically.
>>
>>36602746
And nobody says anything if a woman is a virgin, but a virgin male is a failure. The reason people hate women is because you never even consider the other side of the equation.
>>
>>36603062
>And nobody says anything if a woman is a virgin

Not true. If you are >20 and virgin everyone will think you are a loser or the ugliest girl in the word. (Especially other girls)
>>
>>36603058
>Except to be hot
literally L I T E R A L L Y all a woman has to do is not be morbidly obese and there will always be a man interested. Even morbidly obese women get more attention than the average man. Maybe the men you get attention from aren't your perfect dreamy Chads, but that's because modern society and social media have inflated your ego so much you've become narcissistic enough to actually believe that you 'deserve' things.
>>
>>36603097
Most men won't care either way, but I won't pretend to understand the social dynamic of female friendship.
>>
>>36603101

>Not being fat. Not even a little chubby.
>Not being flat chested
>Have a nice, round breasts with cute nipples
>Have a great ass. Big. Like J.Lo's
>Little cellulities or stretch marks
>Have a small nose
>Have a pretty face
>Have a nice hair
>Have a nice skin
>Not being to short or too tall
>Have a innie pussy
>Have a pink pussy
>Have a tight pussy

etc, etc
>>
>>36602746
>Women get shamed too much for these things while nobody says anything to men if they do the same.
Better version of the "key" argument is:
Women are much more choosy with men to sleep with than men with women. If a man sleeps around, that means he is desirable, has many good traits, etc. If a woman sleeps around, that means she is a hedonist.
>>
>>36603233
And yet, no matter how many flaws you have, there will always be a man who wants you, who has it worse than you do.
>>
>>36603233
1 - I dont mind girls who are a little chubby. Its only very thin or vey fat girls that Im not attracted to.
2 - I have a thing for lolis, so flat chested is kinda my thing. Cant speak for the rest of the male population, but from what Ivr read, most men dont mind small tits. In quite a few cases they prefer small over large.
3 - Tits are most often cute anyway. Im not picky.
4 - I agree on the great ass part. However, big does not always equal great. Personally, its the shape that matters most.
5 - Yeah I agree again. But as I said in #1, a little bit is fine by my standards. Its when there is a unhealthy amount that it becomes unattractive.
6-7-8-9 - Ehh, I get where youre trying go, but while these qualities can assist in making a woman more attractive, theyre not the be all and end all. If a woman doesnt posess these traits, she can still be attractive. I personally become more attracted to girls as I get to know them, even if theyre not extremely physically attractive (not that I have very much experience anyway). Kinda agree on this point I guess...?
10 - I dont care about height. Im not a female.
11-12-13 - Who wants a roastie? I think Im perfectly valid in desiring these traits. Just my opinion though...
>>
>>36602662
lmao at the idiot that bought his daughter a boob job.
>>
>>36603604
Most men, the majority, do care about all of these things.

>>36602662
The last one is pretty creepy. Her dad wanted her tits for him to see wtf
>>
>>36603604
And the point is not to say that is not valid. It is valid, but it just make it harder for women to fill standards.
>>
>>36602865
I don't know why 4chan loves this mentality so much when it's the exact reason why male virgins have even less respect than female sluts.

Men are expected to have as much sex as possible and almost like a measure of worth. If you're not having sex society does not like that very much.

Granted a lot of the anti-slut shaming movement does perpetuate the idea of sex as an accomplishment and wouldn't really help this. But a lot of it has the right idea that we shouldn't care how much sex other people are or are not having.
>>
>>36603695
Yeah, but they aren't dealbreakers. Stop crying. You literally don't do anything but what you're told, and you suck at that.
>>
>>36603798
That was a bit harsh. My point about those things not being dealbreakers still stands though.
>>
>>36603725
Men have similar standards from a woman's perspective too. I was never trying to imply that women have it easy, but rather that despite these expectations being heaped upon them, most women are at least somewhat attractive, even if they meet very few of these standards. From what Ive seen, most men tend to be far more accomodating of lower-tier women than women are with lower-tier men. That being said, this board has skewed my original opinions of women, so I could well be completely wrong.
>>
>>36604030
It depends on the women. Some wouldn't mind to date the ugliest man in the world if he gives nice gifts and invites to expensive dinners.
>>
File: 1444490285276.png (54KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
1444490285276.png
54KB, 708x674px
>>36603752
>>36602933

Any average looking woman goes into a bar filled with average looking men. Chances are if she asks all of the men if they want to have sex with her most of them do it. However if you switch the roles the man who asks all of the women has a significantly lower chance getting some than the original woman. Why? Just as >>36602865 said, men want and women are wanted. Maybe not in every case, but in most cases it's the woman who decides if the man is to have sex with her.

>tl;dr women OWN the dating game
>>
>>36603233
>Not being fat. Not even a little chubby

This is literally the only condition, plus maybe a DECENT face. And I'm willing to bet your version of "a little chubby" is near-morbidly obese.
>>
File: 1469921671479.png (83KB, 1050x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469921671479.png
83KB, 1050x500px
>>36604282
Fucking this. Anyone who thinks women have even a little bit of trouble in the dating field compared to men is a fucking retard.

Literally just make yourself available and someone will come for you. You might be disappointed if you're on the lower end of looks and he's not a 7-10/10 chad, but someone WILL come for you.
>>
>>36603892
And? Are you implying that there aren't any standards for men? Fat guys have it way worse than fat women. Besides at least all of these examples have to do with a womans looks. Men have to live up to other standards like having a nice car or house or financial assets. He better have chad looking aesthetics and 6'3 if he makes ~30k a year
>>
>>36602746
Women are wanted more so sexually and otherwise. Dating as a woman is easy. Sex is easy to get. Bring a male virgin is shameful.
>>
>>36604408
No, it is not. Just a little belly is not obese. And not everyone can be like Kate Moss.
>>
>>36602907
He's already extremely popular, no need to shill.
>>
>>36603233
You're stupid. There are plenty of men who are okay with most looks. Women are way more judgemental.
>>
>>36604893
>Just a little belly is not obese.

It's also not a dealbreaker. Most men will still consider a girl like that "thicc"
>>
>>36604948
Thicc girls have big tits and ass. That's different.
>>
>>36604970
It's still not a dealbreaker

Average-looking men will still go for a girl like that
>>
>>36604893
The belly isn't supposed to stick out unless you're pregnant.

If it does, you have nutritional problems.
>>
>>36604988
If she is attractive sure

>>36605002
There is a thing called an apple shaped body. Google it.

I'm flat chested and all ive got is pitty because of that
>>
>>36603695
I have never met a single man in my entire life that realistically required their women to be busty and have J.Lo junk in the trunk.

Men simply don't give a fuck, some guys will even fuck fat girls just as long as their friends don't find out, the only thing we unanimously will not touch is ugly, and trust me the standards most men have these days are really really low.

you have to be legitimately deformed or the most plain, backwater, homely bitch on the planet to not get fucked, and even then there will be a guy who will treat you like a 10.

so no, it doesn't matter to a majority of men, we accept you for your flaws and you should do the same.
>>
>>36605083
sorry to say it, you're probably really ugly

like we are

just accept your fate and become a man
>>
>>36605083

post a picture, let's see how bad you really are.
>>
>>36605099
Men can be picky too.

>As long as their friends don't find out

DO you think anyone wants to be in a relationship like that?
>>
>>36605083
There are guys who prefer flat chested women. Besides you have yet to refute my earlier arguments >>36604282 >>36604501
>>
>>36604282
You may be right about this: Women get sex easier than men. If they are ugly (like i am), it is harder though. But there are plenty of drunk men willing to fuck them anyway i guess.

But... women can't get "love" or a valuable relationship easier than men.
>>
>>36604501
>Fat guys have it way worse than fat women

Not true. I know there are many women secretly loving "bears", as some gay men do. Also, any fat woman would date a fat man. The opposite is not true.

And you can see in internet for example, how a fat woman on tinder (or anywhere else) get much more hate than fat men.

For the standards related to status and money, i agree.
>>
File: 1493325444997.jpg (560KB, 1115x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1493325444997.jpg
560KB, 1115x1005px
>>36605798
What makes you think that women have it harder in actual valued relationships? It isn't because "all men want is sex" because women do too as you can see in pic related.

>>36605931
Gay relationships are void in this argument and bears =/= fat guys. I'll admit fat women have it harder than thin women when dating however fat men are usually seen as a joke. Try making fun of a fat guy online compared to making fun of a fat girl and see the difference in response. Whereas the girl will get praise from her orbiters and friends it's up to the fat guy usually to defend his weight on his own
>>
>>36602746
Gotta try to b8 a teensy bit harder than that.
>>
File: 1493145138260.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493145138260.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
They're willing to suck this guy off and cheat over a picture... Talk about leverage. I hope he didn't take them down
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.