[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> browsing 4chan/8ch > thinking about suicide I am planning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
> browsing 4chan/8ch
> thinking about suicide I am planning to do next week
> mum messages
> "How are you, son?)"
> "Everything is ok, mum"
> almost crying
>>
Why do you want to kill yourself, m8?
>>
Give me (you) someone pls.
>>
>>36601493
You don't want to kill yourself.
Lol what the fuck are you doing on an imageboard.
>>
>>36601494
Don't worry. Here (You) go, man.
>>
>>36601493
No gf feels, knowing that I could've born a woman and had everything much better. And a number of other small problems like no friends, no job, no motivation fo finish uni, the list is quite long.
>>
>>36601401
>le im muh suicidal XDD its totally real and not just boredom ha ha
>make a thread about how im scared to tell my mommy anything
>>
>>36601401
Wait until your parents die first, you pathetic fuck. You'll feel less shit about doing it.
>>
>>36601576
I am not scared, I feel awful because I will probably make my mum's life way worse than it is now, but I just can't see any alternatives.
>>
>>36601401
You're probably tired of hearing it, but things will turn around for (You). Everything changes

Stay safe, OP. Keep talking to your mom
>>
>>36601554
Grow a fucking spine you worthless coward.
>>
>>36601401
How do you plan on killing yourself, anon?
>>
>>36601554
Just have the balls to lose your balls. Transition, my dear <3
>>
>>36601747
What for?
>>36601790
Train.
>>
>drew the dumb frog and Wojak in OP pic
>month later my best friend commits seppuku, also by hanging
>life gets about a thousand times shittier
>>
Talk to your mommy Op. She loves you.
>>
>>36601811

Bit of a dick move to ruin that train driver's day though?
>>
>>36601887
the fuckers love it! Seen how many train deaths happen in India? A bit too many for them to all be accidents + suicides, 'ey?
>>
>>36601887
He doesn't care about me, I dont care about him.
>>36601886
I love her too, but what can I say, it is pointless.
>>
>>36601887
They literally don't give a fuck
>>
>>36601678
>le feel bad about telling mommy, that's such a big concern in my life
>but im really suicidal, guys
>>
If you're in pain, you're in pain- you have every right to snuff that shit out. You owe it to no one to live a life of misery.
Maybe try and see if some of your pain is environmental though, spend a week getting a full night's sleep during sundown, eat well, drink plenty of water, and try a light cardio exercise every day. If you end up feeling a little better, you may be physically manifesting your depression. If not, feel free to exercise what should be a right and euthanize yourself.
>>
>>36601943
Just because he doesn't know you doesn't mean he could ever forgive himself for driving over another man in a fucking train. What a selfish scummy thing to think.
>>
>>36602020
Have no idea what do you mean.
>>
Don't kill yourself, stupid cuck
>>
>>36602049
> tfw no gf to be a cuck
>>
File: qnvvmxi.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qnvvmxi.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>36601401
Before you commit to anything drastic I implore you to buy some testosterone gel and see the effects. I've heard nothing but good about it all
>>
>>36602115
I am not so mentally ill.
>>
>>36602311
What do you mean? Not so mentally ill as to do what?
>>
>>36602359
Isnt it a thing that turns you into trannie?
>>
>>36602387
Are you a woman? If so then yes

If you're a man it'll make you more manly
>>
>>36601811
just remember all the people that ignored you are going to think its there fault and live with guilt the rest of their lives because of you.

Suffering for the few people that care is worth it in the end
>>
>>36602469
I hope these people will feel shit for ignoring me desu, this is definitely one of the reasons I kill myself.
>>
>>36602566
But you won't get to witness them suffering. It's like that whole tree falling in the woods thing. What's the point?
>>
>>36602589
The point is to end my suffering. I think I will feel calmer dying if I will know they will feel worse.
>>
>>36601678
It'll likely destroy her if you did it. She'll feel guilty until the day she dies herself. I'm trying to cope with my father's suicide - not a single day has gone by where I haven't had a pit in my stomach and a feeling of dread.
>>
>>36602679
She is partially responsible for making a child in a third world shithole though.
>>
>>36601401
Reminder that mom has a psychic link to you and that's why she messaged you. She knows
>>
File: 1421341234132413.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1421341234132413.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
>>36602778
I love mummy. Original.
>>
>>36601401
That video of wojak committing suicide and pepe as his dad reacting to it literally made me feel so guilty about committing suicide I didn't do it during my darkest point

I'm glad I didn't do it
>>
>>36603059
Give me a link pls.
>>
>>36603127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqifWg7Eayw
>>
>>36601401
There should be a home for people like us, people who have no one. You could just go and exist there along with other people and the close proximity would give you comfort. People feel like this because they have no sense of community, they're completely isolated and miserable.
>>
>>36603535
Right in feels.
>>
>>36603585
Let's start one. It would be the only real thing r9k ever does.
>>
>>36601401
>your mum still loves you
consider yourself lucky. when they stop pretending and tell you they hate you, it's the worst feeling in the world.
>>
>>36603663
I've thought about it. I would want it to be self sustaining off the grid. We would need farmland to grow crops and raise livestock and preserve food for the winter which would give us something to do. In addition I think it would be nice to have a forge and pottery wheels and other infrastructure that would allow robots to pursue some sort of productive hobby. We could also practice martial arts and read and write and do all the things that would be good for us but we're too depressed to do currently with the support of the community. Sadly all of this would cost money and none of us is in the shape to earn it. I have a plan to rectify that but it's a long shot.
>>
>>36603779
I think we can just have a place to gather together and talk.
>>
>>36602022
this desu senpai. also you shouldn't have to suffer in life because a couple of people care about you and might be hurt. if they truly cared they would understand and eventually move on. otherwise they are selfish.
>>
>>36603059
>I saved a human bean's life with my garbage cartoons
What the fuck?
>>
>>36603993
I don't want a meetup. I hate how all my life social interactions with peers have been neatly scheduled. It puts so much pressure on you. I feel like we should be having spontaneous interactions with others during our ordinary lives so that real and meaningful connections can form. Modern day living has destroyed the community where people are forced to interact with one another out of necessity. If we just have meetups it will be like every other scheduled activity where you acquire lots of friendly acquaintances but no actual friends unless you have the balls to ask them to start hanging out with them outside of the scheduled activity which most of us don't.
>>
>>36604219
You are probably right. But it still may be helpful.
>>
>>36602679
My dad killed himself too, walked into a train
>>
>>36604219
> he at least has some social interactions
>>
>>36604570
Not anymore but I went to school when I was a kid.
>>
>>36601401
If you kill yourself instead of talking with your mom about your problems I'll come over to your house and kill you myself OP
>>
It's hard just listen to some sad music and keep clawing to the cliff we're all falling down
>>
>>36601401

I can't relate to this at all. If my mother had done her job properly, my life wouldn't have turned out this way. The only reason that I haven't killed myself is that I still fear death.
>>
at least be happy that you don't live with your parents
>>
>>36601678
>>36602679
My mother told me
>and what if I kill myself too
Completely unphased and disinterested.

Don't project some shit on em. They wont believe you or care.
>>
File: IMMEDIATE THERAPY.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMMEDIATE THERAPY.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>36601401
if you're bold enough to consider suicide, you must be bold enough to talk to people you've never met because it sure is a hell of a lot easier. There are too many people out there for none of them to wan to be your friend
>>
>>36605908
>There are too many people out there for none of them to wan to be your friend
I tried to make a new friend two years ago, someone sniffed out that I was a weak-minded sperg, and he tried to rape my asshole.
That's shitty advice, you fucking normie, anyone with a mental illness can easily be prayed upon.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.