[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm introverted loner at school >Chad finds out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: zzz3830615-cool-guy-in-glasses.jpg (73KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
zzz3830615-cool-guy-in-glasses.jpg
73KB, 532x800px
>I'm introverted loner at school
>Chad finds out I play league of legends
>Asks me to play
>Finally a chance to make a friend
>We play, I'm d1 he's gold 3
>He makes tons of mistakes, I rage at him a bit in chat but nothing too much
>He keeps making mistakes loses us 2 games now
>This faggot is wasting my time and making me look bad
>Third game he loses lane AGAIN, I've had enough full caps lock rage and run it down mid
>Fourth game I say "I'm taking a break cya"
>Next day at school by myself at lunch
>Chad walks by makes eye contact but I just shake my head
>He invites me to another game
>I decline

Fucking noob.
>>
>Ignoring a potential friend because he's bad at a game.

You sound underaged, m8.
>>
>>36601193
yupp, I think he is too! /r9k/ and its many traps are not for lil boys like him
>>
> raging in a normal game
>>
lol, you are raging at someone you know irl over losing a normal game?
youre retarded as fuck
>>
>>36601129
>noob
You have to be 18 years or older to be on this website.
>>
>>36601246
>>36601276
>raging at all
This is how you find the virgins.
>>
>>36601193
>>36601244
>>36601246
>>36601276
>>36601301
>>36601332

You guys wouldn't understand probably bad at video games like Chad. Doesn't matter if I'm underaged since I've already fucked your mother.
>>
>>36601332
>projecting this hard
none of the posts you replied to implied that the posters rage at all
>>
>>36601446
>being this dumb

He wasn't saying the people he was replying to were raging, he was commenting that OP raging at all over a video game makes him a virgin.
>>
OP is probably a boosted monkey and insecure.
>>
File: qqthumb_COLOURBOX3830610.jpg (27KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
qqthumb_COLOURBOX3830610.jpg
27KB, 213x320px
>>36601514

I only solo ranked, you rely on people like me to carry you. Do we have a problem, kid?
>>
>>36601446
>>36601489
In League of Legends there are several queues which sort the players into the types of game they want to play. The four primary queues are "Blind Pick" "Draft Pick" "Solo/Duo" and "Flex". Blind and draft pick are "normal" queues where mmr is hidden and the player are generally more casual. This is what those two were referring to when saying "raging at normal games". Solo/duo and flex are ranked games in which mmr is public and, from what I can infer, those two express their lack of any sexual contact.
>>
>>36601548
| probably insecure
>>
who gives a shit about doing well when playing a norm game? You can be challenger and be playing against a diamond, a silver, and 3 bronzies
>>
this is like crying over a game of pickup basketball with your dad because your 9 year old lil bro missed a shot
>>
League is fucking gay as fuck if you're playing for fun fine but getting mad at somebody for not being good at it, you should just kill yourself to be quite honest family

Might as well be playing Call of Duty
>>
>>36601917
what do u play nibba
>>
File: qqq3830602-cool-guy-in-glasses.jpg (73KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
qqq3830602-cool-guy-in-glasses.jpg
73KB, 532x800px
>>36601812
>>36601884
>>36601917

t. bad league players

Come talk to me when you learn to play.
>>
>>36602090
Civilization V, Stellaris, old-school games like American Conquest and Cossacks II

Will occasionally play Battlefield 1 or 4
>>
File: 5864257855.png (240KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5864257855.png
240KB, 400x400px
>full caps lock rage and run it down mid

muh nigga
fuck that guy
>>
>>36602150
fair enough
league is pretty cancer but it keeps my aspie self entertained. Also the feeling of accomplishment I get from ranked is the only thing keeping me alive.
>>
>>36602306
Maybe you should try playing Overwatch then as that is a somewhat competitive game

I don't like playing with other people generally, Battlefield is the only shooter I like because the maps are big and and you can destroy buildings with vehicles
>>
>>36602428
i actually own the game but didn't really get too into it. I bet I could, but I have roughly 1500 hours of League and don't feel like picking up something new.
>>
>playing LoL
>Not feeling ashamed
>Not realizing the error of your ways when chad's face lit up before asking you to play
Why is everybody on this boatd a CS, TF2, or LoL addict?
>>
>>36602582
ill have you know im fully ashamed
>>
>>36602582
LoL is the most pathetic community of "gamers" followed by csgo. I am glad I grew up from that game because anyone who still plays it comes off as pathetic.
>>
>>36601129
>school
go away, child
>>
>>36602582
I'm addicted to starcraft 2
brood war is too difficult for me, i can't handle the level I'd like to play on
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-27_18-36-31.png (66KB, 1057x1191px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-27_18-36-31.png
66KB, 1057x1191px
D1 is very good, if OP isn't embellishing, good on ya
>>
>>36601129
>not realizing a g3 is going to make mistakes
>not empathizing with him
>losing control of your emotions and running it down mid because someone lost lane, something that has never happened before in league of legends

This is why you don't have friends. You're socially retarded.
>>
>>36602753
Any level of an rts is impressive to me. I feel like id need to practice ALOT to get the APM down to be able to even compare to better players in rts.
>>36601129
Stop playing that pathetic excuse of a moba. You go into a moba where you cannot carry as hard as in other mobas and then you play with a bad teammate and then you rage.
Also you gotta understand that because of you being in the game some better players are in the match that are above your teammate due to the rank difference.
Also i was pretty highly ranked in the games i played and i rarely raged at my teammates, well in the chat anyway.
And ive never raged in a casual match, in any game, ever.
>>
>>36602753
You don't understand. That's an rts, a highly regarded genre. Modern TF2, CS: GO, all Mobas, OW are looked down upon for being streamlined for normies. "Fun with friends" or good for casual matches. But, playing 80+ hours of these games is unacceptable.
>>
>>36602805
i can guarantee he's not d1 solely based on his mentality.
>>
>>36602888
It's not APM, that comes naturally the more you play, playing fast is something you just do, the more games you have.

The problem is splitting your attention, making your APM count, because APM is like a resource, you can do X things in a minute.
>>
>>36603011
Whats wrong with TF2?
Personally i dont look down on those games for being popular, i mind them because theyre very saturated in terms of how mechanically precise a player needs to be. Everyone knows what to do and everyone knows everything the enemy is going to do most of the time, for example in league of legends you know exactly which jungler starts where and appears around top/bottom lane at exact minute.
>>36603011
Yeah playing RTS at a decent level is probably the hardest thing to do when it comes to games tbhfam
>>
>>36603055
Hm i like that explanation of it, "apm is a resource". Yeah i do suppose it comes with play but thats kinda what im saying, id need to practice alot to get up to speed. I usually play fast games, lots of decisions in a second lots of mindgames and juking is my type of deal, but even in those games you generally dont have to have 150 apm for instance lmao.
But i definitely see your point about taking care of all those things, i am playing sc aswell but mostly just campaign and for me, i get the whole attention thing, i follow each base move units where i think is good, dont let any workers idle or the second i have the resources im building things. But im just so damn slow.
>>
Has 4chan really regressed to a point where you guys take clever roleplay seriously?
>>
>>36603269
not really just 4chan, the internet in general especially forums have regressed. This low level bait got these fags riled up.
>>
>>36601129
You fucking idiot, you could of been his best bro and he could of introduced you to boatloads of pussy so your autistic faggot ass could leave this place. You're a fucking dipshit that deserves nothing but loneliness.
>>
>>36603133
And what also needs to be addressed is that you should never stop thinking and stop doing things.
If you stop thinking, because you're too busy doing things, you die. If you stop doing things, because you need to think, you die.

This is something that really doesn't happen in other genres, except fighting games, because you tend to get your quiet moments where you can sit back and just think about the situation.

>>36603080
Don't be like that, there's plenty of timings you NEED to have memorized in RTS as well.
For instance in a ZvT the Terran will ALWAYS push with 16 Marines and 2 Medivacs around the 5 minute mark, depending on their skill. In a ZvP there will ALWAYS be aggression that requires Anti-Air or detection around 4:30 from the Protoss.
If you are not prepared by the. you basically lose outright. If these things don't happen, you know something is up.
>>
>>36603317
have you ever considered that you just fell for a slightly more advanced bait?
>>
>>36603269
>>36603317

I blame discord. People that may have at one point been clever and quick witted get stretched thin and absorbed by the meme hivemind.

People with the mental capacity of a youtube comment are the result.
>>
You aren't a robot, you're just unlikable. Robots are too beta to be truly competitive.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.