[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it about this year that was different? Genuinely feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2012.jpg (49KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
2012.jpg
49KB, 610x458px
What was it about this year that was different? Genuinely feel like all of society changed and went to shit this year.
>>
>>36600981
>tfw the Mayans were right
>>
>not 2007

2011-2015 kind of all mixes together in my mind.
>>
>>36600981
It did for me since it was the year I graduated.
Goodbye good old days. Welcome neet life.
>>
>>36601100

this.

that's when the timelines split. we're on the shitty one.
>>
It was the year social media cemented itself as the center of everything.

Actually, it might have to do with the 2012 election, and the start of people combining politics and social media to form the megacancer.
>>
>>36600981
I enjoyed it, it was a pretty good year for anime.
>>
>>36600981
how old were you? I wager it was more a coming of age for you than the year itself. It was 5 years ago
>>
It was a great year for rap music. I was out of touch with everything else. Also doing tremendous amounts of shitposting here.
>>
>>36601280
it was a great year for everything but video games which is kinda telling of how NEET the person is seeing it as a "bad year"
>>
I agree anon, there was something odd about that year in terms of the internet.
>>
>>36600981
It was pretty uneventful. I think that's when memes really started getting co-opted by the normies, they became a passive fashion trend. 2007 was the real year where the timeline altered.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>tfw my dad had the stroke in 2012
>>
>>36600981
Anecdotal experience incoming: for me things got better. I moved out of depression and came to embrace even the little things in life.
>>
>>36601235
and these 5 years have been a blur
>>
>>36601533
>it was a great year for everything
no
>>
>>36600981
2012 was the best year of my life. Despite it being good, society changed in 2001 and 2008. 12 wasn't too special but it was fun since it was the last time I had friends.
>>
>>36600981
the gravitational pull of nibiru and the alignment of earth with the galactic plane
>>
>>36601139
good thing the timelines switched back on november 8th last year
>>
>>36600981
That was the year I moved out of my parents house and started at a university after spending 3 years doing nothing but working at a crappy job after high school and feeling like a failure. All in all I think 2012 was pretty sweet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.