[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very attracted to older women, /r9k/, even more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8550.jpg (90KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8550.jpg
90KB, 500x773px
I'm very attracted to older women, /r9k/, even more than I am to younger women. I want them to sit on my face and tell me what to do. This is especially true if they're mothers.

I have a great relationship with my own parents who have been in a stable monogamous marriage since before I was born. I never had any incestuous experiences with them or desire to or anything. I was never molested by anyone. So what's the deal?
>>
You just love milfs. Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck an aged woman.
>>
>>36599710
Don't women tend to prefer men who are older? Is there a cut off point?
>>
Also, I feel opposed to older men doing sexual things with children. But if a mother in my social circle was watching my son and she stroked his penis to calm him down, I don't see the harm in it. Is this related to my sexual preferences? I instinctively trust women more with kids.
>>
>>36599795
It's gynocentrism.
>>
>>36599790
Usually mid 30s and to mid 40s some older women want younger guys. Usually it's because they don't have kids
>>
>>36599750
Mature pussies seem wise to me or something.

>>36599790
It makes sense. I'll probably end up with a younger girl so that I can have more children, but I just have fantasies about servicing MILFs for some reason. I'm not attracted to 18-year-old girls in the same way almost at all. They often seem immature and harder to relate to or something. I love smart, wise women.
>>
kai kala kaneis
>>
>>36599938
Same here. There's probably some fucked biological reason for it.
>>
>>36599857
Is this bad? Sometimes I have the urge to dominate women, but when I'm feeling more balanced, I often have the urge for them to dominate me.
>>
>>36600127
It's just biology. 1 women can only breed with so many men. 1 man can breed with 1000s of women. We're seen as being disposable.
>>
>>36599795
>older men

As in teenage and adult males.
>>
>>36600232
Women are like the glue in social dynamics where everyone knows each other (excluding all-male friendship groups, which are universal across all cultures). Male egos often get in the way and disrupt cohesion without female intervention.

Every guy knows how competitive other guys are. I have never really cared when other guys have tried to arouse competition with me though, but I notice it and usually ignore it.
>>
File: 1395692801732.jpg (409KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1395692801732.jpg
409KB, 1959x1469px
>tfw I'm 20 and a 31 year old milf from work tried to move on me, but I sperged out, since the idea of her rather getting some fuck than providing for her kids made me disgusted

Am I autistic?
>>
>tfw you're almost exclusively attracted to older women
>tfw don't think I'll be able to even try to keep a stable relationship with any girl younger than like 28.
>tfw I'd prefer 30+
>>
File: lucy.jpg (167KB, 561x354px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
167KB, 561x354px
>tfw somehow obtained an older mommy gf
>Don't even know how I got this lucky when some men are more muscular than me and have more money than me that she could obviously go out with but chooses not to
>Literally could go with any man she wanted

I still ask myself even to this day but she likes things about me. Women confuse me. Everyone has their tastes I guess.
>>
>>36600863
>>36601059
I really want to give pleasure to older women. It makes me happy that they know they can score a young stud like me who finds them attractive.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.