[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince me not to smoke anons, i have a really strong urge to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: burning-cigarette-smoke.jpg (18KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
burning-cigarette-smoke.jpg
18KB, 750x500px
convince me not to smoke anons, i have a really strong urge to do it for the last couple of days
>>
Just do it fgt. You got nothing to live for anyway. I prefer caffeine/weed tho
>>
It's extremely gratifying. I love it myself.
>>
Smoke. You know you want to. Think of how relaxed you'll feel when the nicotine crosses your blood-brain barrier. Smoke
>>
>2017
>smoking
l2p vape
>>
File: 2s8iyx5.gif (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2s8iyx5.gif
170KB, 640x480px
Didn't smoke all day.

Actually, I'll have a smoke right now while listening to some depressing beats and drinking some scotch. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>36599391
Smoking is an inefficient way of consuming Nicotine.
>be efficient faggot
>>
Just vape.
Only old people smoke.
>>
>>36599391
I say smoke, but try not to let it get out of hand. Luckily I haven't reached smoking a pack a day
>>
>>36599458
HAHAHA VAPELIFE FAT CLOUDS BRO SHAGGY KIND OF BUILD YOU GOT BRO WHAT KIND OF ADDY YOU GOT WHAT'S YOUR WRAP HAHAHA IT'S NONTOXIC BRO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO VAPE SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
>>36599596
Foreal what build you got bro? Velocity clone with fused claptons here. First time using claptons, not really seeing the hype over them desu,
>>
>>36599596
the benefits of vape are good imo, but most people who vape r honestly just fags. Be a closet vaper
>>
>>36599391
Do it proper, invest in a pipe.
>>
a large amount of people who lived to be 100+ smoked
smoking is good for you
>>
>>36599695
>most people who vape r honestly just fags
I've met like 30 people who vape and only like 3 of them were legit /VAPEBROS/. Stop meming my dude.
>>
Smoking legit raises test. It will make you more happy productive manly and attractive
>>
>>36599786
i mean i agree with you im just saying that percentage of /VAPEBROS/ is still very big, atleast where i live.But i work with people and are friends with people who also vape and they're pretty cool guys. I used to vape to try and quit smoking but it didnt work
>>
i have a good secret technique that help quitting smoking. just buy a shit ton of lollypops, and at every habit you had, like ligthing a cig when you go outside, instead now you take a lolly, isnt that great anon ?
>>
>>36600118
thats actually i pretty good idea
>>
>>36600022
I suppose it does depend on the area you're in. Have you tried a more powerful setup to meet your satisfaction? A $40 kit wont match cigarettes. On my current setup I take 4 hits and I'm legitimately nicotine-sick.
>>
but you'll die from diabete :sad:
>>
ive always coughed a lot and i smoke 3 cigs a day but ive had a cough long before i smoked
>>
>>36599391
It gets boring after about a year and it's really hard to quit.
>>
>>36600171
im at the point where i don't get buzzed from cigs anymore(unless i don't eat anything but it will only last maybe a minute at most) so i dont know if moving back over to vaping will give me the nicotine i need. but maybe the feeling of just inhaling something would satisfy
>>
>>36600022
>>36600171
You have to get nic-sick anon. Go high nicotine then ween off. You will feel no urge to smoke because you will be floored and lying down from the overdose.
>>
>>36599424
>Being 14 years old

Haha yeah I remember being a faggot too
>>
>>36600251
well i also am not looking to quit at the moment, im still enjoying smoking cigarettes, i feel like when the time comes to quit ill put in the effort, but if i try quitting now i wont make any progress
>>
>>36600223
They make insanely high nicotine content juices because some of the vapes are supposed to simulate a cigarette. If you put that juice in the higher vapor production vapes, you will for sure get rekt by the buzz. 12 or 18mg I think.
>>
Quit 2 days ago after 10 years smoking.

Feels bad
>>
>>36600256
19 actually just better at managing a high than you my friend. nicotine high only goes well with cocaine
>>
>>36600307
i used to have 18 i think in my vape, it just really hurt my throat
>>
>>36600295
I was the same.. vaping is pretty enjoyable now though. I quit smoking only for my gf at the time though. She could always smell it.
>>
>>36599999
How has nobody checked these quints of wisdom yet?
>>
>>36600327
High nic can give you migraines too. Throat burning is considered a desirable aspect to some who are quitting.
>>
>>36600337
yea i feel like if i had some motivation or some kindof personal goal then i would probably quit, but right now i got nothing going for me so i dont see the harm in continuing smoking
>>
I started smoking a few months ago and i realized that im definitely "addicted". I really want to smoke right now. i probably will in a second.
>>
>>36600394
lol enjoy the long ride of addiction my friend
>>
>>36599391
literally spending you money on a burning stick so you can breathe in the fumes because movies have told you it looks edgy and cool.

nty i would rather spend that on vidya or food :^)
>>
>>36599391
Do it if you want to, don't if you don't want to.
It's that simple.
>>
>>36600435
its not only that but a break from work. My majority of smoking throughout the day is at work. (Mostly cus i work at a restaurant) when im alone at home i usually have like 3-4 cigs
>>
>>36600315

You'll thank yourself later. You wont feel guilty as fuck when those anti-smoking commercials come on , for one.
>>
I wouldn't recommend it.

The first few years of smoking are awesome. Nothing feels better than a smoke after a stressful day, a smoke with your morning coffee, or a smoke after a big meal. Each smoke feels satisfying, like each one is a little treat to yourself.

But then those years go by, and you start to feel a little differently about them. Smoking feels more like a chore than a satisfying reward, you have to constantly fight the urge to leave your responsibilities to have a smoke. You find your self resisting the urge to smoke half or even a full pack every day. You start to feel the effects on your health, morning cough, terrible mucus, etc.

Just stay away from it. There's no excuse to start smoking unless you're a naive teenager.
>>
>>36600381
I switched after feeling the long term effects of smoking. Weezy breathing, short breath, restricted deep breathing, etc. Felt like there was shackles on my lungs, shit sucked. But if you're feeling alright, enjoy it while it lasts I suppose.
>>
>>36600418
I don't make much money so im hoping after this pack i just won't buy another.
>>
>>36600566
yea ive been definetly feeling those side affects too. been smoking for 3 years now will prob try to stop when i hit the 5 year mark or atleast before i hit my 30s
>>
>>36600590
I straight up pawned $100+ gaming gear for <$20 when broke for more smokes. Just saying.
>>
Smoking is one of those things that you should start with the intention to fail.
>>
>>36600560
Anon speaks the truth. Been smoking cigs for around 5 years. Currently almost 2 weeks clean right now. I think this is finally it.
>>
>that feel when smoking a cig at night staring over the city
Wouldn't quit if my life depended on it
>>
>>36600947
that's a good feeling, robot
>>
>>36599391
I smoked for about 10 years. Telling you about health risks probably won't deter you, so I'll say this. If you smoke, you'll waste a lot of money on it. If you're okay with worrying about bills all the time no matter how much you make and having cigarettes for dinner because you can't afford food again today, go ahead and smoke.
>>
it makes you stink and gives you carpet tongue
>>
How many cigs does it take to get addicted

A pack or more? 1?

And why does it give headaches. Why do people smoke forl ike a 1 min not even good high cause the smell is terrible? Why ruin good clothes.
>>
>>36599391
There is no meaning not to, life is meaningless.
>>
One pack of smokes a day for a year costs about the same as a boxcar. Consider what you would rather have in a year
>>
>>36602132
not in my country no.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Recently I started smoking cigars to help me drop cigarettes. It's making me appreciate the smoke for the taste instead of the high. I only smoke it one to three times per week. It smells way better too, my gf thought it was perfume

Why haven't you switched to cigars yet?
>>
>>36602906
I went a step further. I light scented candles every other day. The good ones are pretty expensive but you won't find a better bang for your buck when it comes to smokies
>>
>>36599391
You are going to stink like a mix of bad eggs and old socks. It's a problem unless you're shut-in.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.