[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here guys. I'm decently attractive, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1493303922711.jpg (63KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493303922711.jpg
63KB, 720x720px
Help me out here guys.

I'm decently attractive, I'm a college graduate, I have a boring but reasonably well paying job, I don't live with my parents, I'm not so awkward that I can't hold a conversation, I've even been lucky enough to have sex before.

But I have no irl friends. How the fuck do I make friends? How do I build a social circle? I'm no longer in college and my coworkers are all middle aged. All of my interests are the solitary type (reading philosophy, playing wrpgs, writing electronic music, etc.). I don't know how to meet people or how to build friendships. What can I do?
>>
>>36599268
Normie here. Just talk to random people that seem to like similar things to you. That's what I did and I found friends. :)
>>
File: 1491430881940-r9k.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491430881940-r9k.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
Try and see if there's anything that might be a bit more of a social thing you could get into.

I'm not saying to force yourself into a hobby that you don't like, but try working out some? Maybe get into a routine at home and move to the gym and make a few swole gym buddies.

Or just anything along those lines, maybe. I can't offer any advice based on experience. I live a very solitary life.
Best of luck, space robot.
>>
>>36599268
Here's a story for you
>me
>play a game of pathfinder with some guys online every other week
>sometimes ask boss for a specific day off so to better be available
>coworkers notice, ask why i'm always taking the same day of the week off
>tell 'em why
>they wanna know what this game is
>friendscore.jpg
>i've been DMing them for a few months now, and we chat at work and over discord about D&D shit and vidya

Find something social that you like and find people to do it with, you'll make friends

TL;DR meet friendos over D&D, works 87% of time
>>
Okay, I want to ask, and this isn't to be edgy, but what is your reason for wanting friends?

Maintaining a social circle can be a massive fucking annoyance at times, and I often find myself thinking it's more trouble than it's worth

I made friends at college. I basically made a point of socializing with people everyday. Talking about what happened in class, and then just showing an interest in them. Asking them about themselves etc and we just started hanging out

I'm starting to regret it though. Won't fucking leave me alone sometimes, but I've become too apathetic to outright reject them, or be interested in them, so I just go with them to do whatever shit it is they want to do and keep a sociable face on. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's boring. Finding it harder and harder to give a shit either way
>>
>>36599809
When I spend a whole weekend alone nowadays I descend into a horrible state of despair. I just want to feel connected to people. And I know I'll inevitably feel overwhelmed by social experience but it's still better than this existential pain I seem to suffer from daily. I feel like a ghost. It's agony.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.