[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of elliot, is he a tv version of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images (11).jpg (6KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
6KB, 250x333px
What do you guys think of elliot, is he a tv version of elliot rodgers?
>>
>>36599078
When is the new season coming?
Also, he is a robot.
Just because he had sex with some junkie doesn't mean he's a normie.
>>
No.

Very original indeed
>>
>>36599078
>gets a high paying tech job
>has some levels of attractiveness that makes at least two decently attractive girls want to fuck him
>mentally ill though

he's a cyborg, but still pretty normie
>>
>>36599313
Shayla and who?
Gideon it's a boy
>>
Also, that multicultural hacker team and homosexual relationships feel very forced.

I sense """"their"""" influence.
>>
>>36599255
He's not a normie but he's not a robot either.
>>
>>36599480
Robot == Person who conform to the norms, specially when they don't because they hate the norms.
So yes, he is a robot.
>>
>>36599698
*who doesn't
Oregon ferretes.
>>
>>36599337
Shayla and that one blonde friend of his who straight up tried to kiss him
>>
>>36599255
kill yourself and get the fuck off my board i cant stand normies who like you who have to be part of eery group jsut to feel like your worth something you sack of shit die

if you have had any sex ever you are not a robot OK DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
>>
>>36599078
no
you can literally figure that out by watching one episode of the show
>>
>>36599745
Fuck off nigger.
Having sex doesn't invalidate the years I spent as neet and the fact that I have no friends, and can't stand normie culture.
>>
>>36599078
w2c dat jawline
>>
>>36599480
>>36599698
I think he's on the low end of cyborg. Just above robot. Barely.
>>
>>36599854
Alderson is an adult while our beloved king of /r9k/ was a teenager, maybe if he didn't sie too young he would turn into le hacker wacky dude. Both have the dame weird face.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.