[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad for being such a horny worthless piece of shit for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1493147331814.jpg (108KB, 553x441px) Image search: [Google]
1493147331814.jpg
108KB, 553x441px
I feel bad for being such a horny worthless piece of shit for my parents who did their very best to make me grow up as a fine man but all I want is to shake my hips and squat on random strangers' dicks from grindr while dressed up as a girl.
>>
File: 1492710015933.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492710015933.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>36598631
So uhh u got sauce on that pic i would really really appreciate it
>>
>>36598631
>sacrificed my whole life to make parents happy
>never proud of me
>they know nothing about me
>pretty sure im dying of organ failure or something else really bad
>daily nonstop pain
>I do everything I can to be nice and helpful to them
>they still hate me and think im lazy and ungrateful
>pain is non-stop
>hate them tremendously
>still love them though
>I wish they would just love me and hug me
>im scared that im going to die soon
>i will die never knowing what it means to have a family that loves you
>>
File: 1492213139035.jpg (69KB, 800x770px)
1492213139035.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>36599093
Well anon, i guess it sucks to be you
>>
>>36598631
D-Do you want to fap together???
>>
>>36599093
Just fucking tell them about your pain ffs. Hell, go to a doctor.
>>
>>36599344
Im masturbating thinking about you
>>
>>36598631
I don't feel bad for my parents. They made this decision when they desensitized my penis (leading me to be sexually submissive) and underfed me throughout my childhood, making me a short, skinny trap.
>>
try communicating t your feelings to them
if they don't make an effort to help heal your relationship, you should try to move on
in regards to your pain, GO TO A DOCTOR-if they don't find anything, i would suggest searching for psychiatric health and asking for help. be clear about your situation so they can help you as soon as possible. i would also suggest that you ask to be evaluated for a somatoform disorder- i am not saying this so you ignore your pain on grounds that its cause could potentially psychosomatic, i am telling you so you can seek out effective professional health should a doctor fail to find something wrong with your body. best of luck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.