[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>step out of my comfort zone and try for the first time in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1460414013391.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1460414013391.png
135KB, 393x325px
>step out of my comfort zone and try for the first time in my life
>get rejected
>what little self esteem i had left gets obliterated
>>
>>36597741
I tried multiple times. Utterly obliterated each time except for the last. She is my dream girl or at least she was. Before she died in a fucking car crash. It's been years.
>>
>>36597798
God, for a sec i thought one of us was happy. Feel sorry though
>>
>>36597741
>try something for the first time
>you're bad at it
Who would have fucking guessed.
Power through.
>>
>>36597741
>booo hooo my self steem :(

keep crying bitch nigga
>>
>>36597741
well you got nothing to loose anymore, might as well try again..
>>
>>36597852
Ahh I was just kidding she just moved away and never talked to me again. ;^]
>>
File: YJAshGn.png (87KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
YJAshGn.png
87KB, 292x292px
>>36597741
The secret is to never step out of your comfort zone
>>
>>36597927
this. stay safe
>>
>>36597927
that's literal cuckoldry you silly
>>
>>36597741
>>36597927
The secret is to have the world as a comfort zone
>>
stop being concerned about your reputation and all that crap and keep trying
you see that as a huge sudoku-worthy failure but the truth is that no one else but you give a fuck about it
you, yourself, are your worst enemy and the biggest obstacle on the route to happiness
>>
>>36597741

theres nowhere for you to go but up now, you waste of genetic material.
>>
>>36597999
not OP but I already know that. I know that it's true, i've seen it and similar things tons of times but... either i keep forgetting it, or it doesn't work
I eally want to try and be "better", though, but it just doesn't work
>>
>>36597798
I like you Sexton. You're a good lad, and I hope you lead a good life.
>>
>>36597964
no, it's defeatism or passivity. Cuckoldry is betrayal, a failure to keep your woman in line.

The difference is that cuckoldry is losing, and "not stepping out of your comfort zone" is choosing to never win or lose. To stop playing the game.

In recent decades, the rules of the game have been rewritten to be unfair, so it's hardly surprising that an increasing number of men drop out of it
>>
>was thinking about getting out of my comfort zone and getting a gf
>talk with friends
>all have had or have gf and are normal people
>they agree that I'm too posh and well spoken to just get a gf
>jokingly say I'd start lecturing a girl in the middle of sex
>they don't realise that's a stigma I've been stuck with the whole of my life because I have a strong british accent
>realised no one I know or am interested in has any interest in me
>I'm a friend to everyone but never anything more
>jokingly agree with them
>say nothing more and be quiet for the rest of the evening
>not gonna do anything now
>>
>>36598114
fuck me I meant to reply to >>36597957
>>
Feels good to have an actual reason not to interact with other people: i get tired too fast to the point of having headaches, chestaches and derealizations. Even my body rejects socialization, all these facts bring me to the conclusion that being alone is the best option available, and i am okay with that, because i am truly happy when i am alone.

Embrace your loneliness anons, this is truly your gift.
>>
>>36598132
my sweet (You) ...
>>
>>36597798
Did you felt good when she died? I know would.
>>
>>36598116
You're probably just awkward because of your age and upbringing. "Poshness" is definitely not an excluding factor for any woman; your friends are jealous or just plain dumb. I was always the smart posh way too intelligent kid, but at 32 I'm doing awesome. Duh, I'm smart. So I smartly went about career and wife options (for example), and now lo and behold I'm kickin' it big brain style with a small but successful tech company. Use that shit to your advantage, broaden your circle of friends, get out and about, and you'll do fine, m8.
>>
>>36598576
This applies to probably 50% of robots, just young and super awkward still.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.