[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't break free of the mentality that I've got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1492636297576.jpg (159KB, 641x749px) Image search: [Google]
1492636297576.jpg
159KB, 641x749px
>Can't break free of the mentality that I've got a reputation in all things that I do

How do you people do it?
This is the primary reason I browse 4chan.
>>
the bs answer i get from a lot of selfish destructive toxic people is "dont give a shit".... but what they wish they had the intel to spew is "disascociate".. try meditating , breathing exercises, center yourself on yourself
>>
>>36597696
IN THE LOUD HOUSE

IN THE LOUD HOUSE

Lori is a whori
>>
>>36597696
No one gives a fuck about you. You must have extreme narcissism if you think anyone thinks about things you've done.
>>
>>36598215
That's wrong. People are garbage and have opinions on everything, including you and what you do. You don't think people just LOVE to make judgements and internally (and sometimes externally) tear down other people for even the slightest thing?
>>
>>36598278
This.

If you've ever had a negative thought about another person, the same is done to you.

There's no way out.
>>
>you will never "help" Leni out of the crib
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.