[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever read it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_4024.jpg (379KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4024.jpg
379KB, 1000x667px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not ever read it.

Dear K,

im really trying to be your friend, but you're way too religious. No one likes that about you. You should relax more.

Am i your last friend? I have a lot of patience, but theres a line for everything. Its seriously difficult hanging out when every conversation is interrupted by God. Everything you say is just advertising your church. im pretty sure im your last friend, and i mean this. Chill out dude

-H
>>
dear OP

you're a faggot

t. anon
>>
>>36597650
Dear OP,

You are a faggot. Please kill yourself as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
Dear D,

Im over it, us , the past. Attending college in the fall and doing well for myself. Im ready to move forward and wipe the slate clean. If you want to be freinds , you know how to reach me. I live near pauls mom if you are ever out this way. Im sorry for everything. Sincerily.

L.O
>>
F

you owe me a beer faggot
>>
M,

I'm not surprised you turned out to be this person, I'm just bummed. I can't picture myself with anyone else at the moment, but after what you did, I can't picture myself with you as easily anymore either. Now you see my dilemma. I'm legitimately pissed. You fucking suck.

t. your "one"
>>
Dear D,
Fuck you

Sincerely,
P

(I'm not sure if that's an original comment)
>>
>>36598975

DCB?

Originally love
>>
Dear dumb cunt,

You're a dumb cunt,

N
>>
Dear L,

I didn't know you for long while you and I were in town together, and I didn't realise it at the time, but you and I have so much more in common than I thought and it just occurred to me that you're as much of a robot as I am. I know how sad and lonely you get and I want you to know I understand. Idk if you're a neet now or if you got your career started but please know that life is always worth living and you can always come talk to me now. I wish I hadn't stopped talking to you

-J
>>
Dear J,

I've liked you for a very long time and had to surpress it for years. It sucks that you don't feel the same, but it's understandable. I'm unattractive and depressed but even just messaging you makes me a lot happier. Hopefully recently making it more obvious l like you doesn't ruin things, if you want a break or to stop talking, that's fine too. Please just tell me.
>>
P-
I still want to smash your fucking face in with a rock.
-C
>>
>>36597650
Dear K,

Sorry for offending you earlier. You mean a lot to me and I know the joke was potentially in bad taste, but racist jokes don't make you racist. I'm not a member of the Klan because I told some stupid joke about how black people have no dads. I think jokes about all people are funny, like jokes about Asians being unable to drive and Natives being too high to stop white people from stealing our shit (I guess that one isn't that popular, but I hear jokes like that a lot at tribe meetings). I get it. You're a young, suicidal, sentimental person who thinks about everyone. I was the same way. But that hurts you more than it helps. For every one person's day you make better, you make your own worse by tenfold, which causes the whole cutting yourself thing. People are dicks and cunts, so you should thicken up before you cut yourself too deep and hurt everyone who's lives you've made better.

-T
>>
>>36597650
Dear A

I think i couldn't love anyone else more than i love you, the distance that separates us is destroying me, I wish i could touch you and hug you and kiss you every day of my life, wait until i'm free from my normal life and i will come for you i promise
>>
Mason
I miss you a little. Everyone else too, but mostly you. I heard you're working at a pizza place now, and all you care about is work and drinking. I daydreamed about stopping by there so I could "run into you". I always wanted to see you happy.
I remember when I used to sneak into you house a few years ago. You have a really cute wiener. Never got the chance to tell you that.
>>
>>36599109
Uhh.. Am I your L?

Probably not but I gotta check
>>
To K:

you left me to go be a normie bitch but that didn't work did it? you're just like your mom, you can't fit in no matter how hard you try, you're just not like them. I'm not mad anymore, but I don't wanna re-open our friendship either too.

Have fun getting pumped and dumped at 17, just like your mom,

-L
>>
File: ..png (551KB, 478x518px) Image search: [Google]
..png
551KB, 478x518px
>>36599466
>you left me to go be a normie bitch
>Have fun getting pumped and dumped at 17, just like your mom
>I'm not mad anymore
>>
File: tumblr_n526fyYJZw1s1y3rgo2_250.png (111KB, 245x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n526fyYJZw1s1y3rgo2_250.png
111KB, 245x325px
Dear p

I loved you so much. Why did you drop me just because of one small fact of me. It's just a number. I get attached and obsessed with people too easily. You are the only person I ever liked and thought was cute.

Love a
>>
>>36599546
Not sure if this makes you feel better but she left you because you're an unattractive beta who got overtly clingy when he delusionally thought he could pull "that girl"
Also she's happy she got off of you now while you will forever obsess over her
>>
>>36599624
I'm a fembot tho. He was not a chad either. He was 5'2
>>
Dear Autumn,

You always thought I was a drag to be around when we were together. The only reason I was as sad and depressed as I used to be was because you made me feel small and isolated, and below you in almost everything we would talk about. You were fun, spontaneous, adorable, and you had a great sense of humor. But you were also condescending, rude, bull-headed, two-faced, and controlling. It's a shame that I had to be the one to tell you it was better not to be together when I found out you were feeling this way for months now, but you were just to chicken-shit to break us up.

In the end, you got what you always wanted: I changed and became happier, just not for you. And you'll never see me again. You might not talk, but word gets around. Hope your lover is fine because you stayed with him after we broke up. Hard to imagine that I was blind the last 4 months of our relationship to miss you cheating on me with him.

Good luck finding a guy who won't treat you like shit again. It's what you deserve, but not what you're looking for, obviously.

Best of Intentions,
Anon.

P.S. Anything you left from the apartment that I kept was burned in the first fire at my new place. Like your $1000 laptop I got for you
>>
>>36599798
Oh nevermind. You're just ugly.
pls be my gf
>>
Robots are so bitter.
>>
>>36599798
Why would a guy leave you for you being too attached and obsessed. That's the most amazing trait I could find in girls.

Be my gf now and obsess over me!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nbvpcwK6GQ1rh3n9d.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbvpcwK6GQ1rh3n9d.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>36599836
lol this is the most pathetic post i have ever read on the whole fucking internet lmao
>>
Dear T

You are a very considerate and thoughtful person. You've helped me out in many ways, and for that I am very thankful. I owe you a great debt. But for the love of Christ, learn to stop talking, please. You're killing me. It's never ending and frankly a little weird. If you wonder why you get so many one word responses, it's because you've monopolized the conversation and won't let me get a word in edgewise. Just learn to speak a little less.

Also, I'm still like 50% sure you're gay, or just very eccentric and flamboyant.
>>
I cant tell if this is sad or sweet
>>
>>36599345
What are your initials?
Orig
>>
File: m.png (6KB, 301x251px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
6KB, 301x251px
Whatta bunch of beta's.
>>
Dear I,

fuck you and I'll have my revenge one day.

Sincerely, A
>>
>>36599877
No you weird beta. I'll consider it if you look like a shota
>>
Dear C****** family,

I feel like I never got the chance to properly say goodbye. I've been debating writing this for a long time.

Thank you for everything. You truly made me feel like part of your family, and I will always cherish my memories of our experiences.

I wish you all the best.

-Anon Anonis

>now I want to die from sadness :(
>>
Dear Cat
Please come home I miss you you are my best friend and if anything happened to you I'd kill myself
Love, the human you live with
>>
>>36597681
go back to your containment board
t. /b/ doesn't want you either but people are dumb enough to accept your shit
>>
I'm so sad that you don't even text me when you're high
>>
>>36601859
If they don't want to talk to you maybe you're annoying?
>>
Isn't it funny? You left me when I was going to ask you to marry me. I was fine with it because I wanted better for you. Remember how much your dad hated me? Look how things turned out. You get pumped and dumped by guys and have your nudes posted on /b/, isn't daddy proud?
>>
Fuck you. I thought I loved you, but the more I think about you, the more I realize what a sad excuse of a man you are. It was always about your selfish needs, never mine. I want to purge you from my mind. Asshole.
>>
Dear Slim,

I wrote you but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my pager and my homephone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in Autumn, you must not'a got'em. There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'. Sometimes, I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em. But anyways, fuck it, what's been up man? How's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father. If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her, I'ma name her Bonnie. I heard about your uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry, I had an uncle kill himself over some bitch who didn't want 'em. I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan. I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam. I got a room fulla your posters and your pictures, man. I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat. Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan.
>>
A

Stop treating me like an afterthought. I'm forcing myself to stop being so attached to you now. I'm seriously considering breaking up with you.

E
>>
I'm pretending to be, but deep down I'm not over you yet.
I miss you a lot and I still love you.
What am I gonna to do?
>>
Dear Jessica

I dunno if I should hang with you or not because I can't tell if you legit want to or if you're just treating me as an orbiter. And until I know, I'm not hitting you up first.
>>
That pain when you are unsure if the person is talking to you or not because they dont reply and and ghost the thread. Fuck you , dan.
>>
>>36603401
What is the point in pretending to be over it?
>>
File: 12700.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
12700.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
Dear Y.
I've decided to face reality, tomorrow im going to come clean with you, no mayter where that leaves our relationship.

All apologies and smiles, yours truly: S.
>>
Dear S

J'espere que tu es mon vrai Sauveur.

Yeux
>>
I haven't thought about you in a while, I know you're moved on and you'll never read this, but I'm glad you won't because it's pathetic I'm even thinking about you. Now that some time has passed, I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never have anybody to love me. I can't ever talk to men and they never approach me because I look like such an angry sperg. It feels as if everybody hates me, or is making fun of me behind my back, even know they probably don't even care or notice my existence. Ever since I came here I've become depressed with the fact that my whole family hates me, and everyone watches me with disgust, and think that I'm retarded. Anyways I hope you're doing well and thanks for putting up with my crap before
-k
>>
>>36597650
Dear V

Miss you and hope you're doing well

-A
>>
>>36603672
I know he has lots of girlfriends. When I see him having fun with other girls I get jealous... So I'm away from him.

Yeah, I know. In truth I want to be honest. So tonight, maybe... I will go see him.
>>
>>36604992
Have you tried sticking to your boards, normalfag? R9k is meant for robots.
>>
>>36605121
Nah, I'm beta. but he's alpha.
>>
>>36605418
>beta =/= robot
Normalfag
>>
Dear K,

I still think about you constantly. I wish you'd show me that kind side of you when we first met, I wish you'd reach out to me and want to talk to me again.
I wish I didn't feel so hopeless, I wish I didn't feel like killing myself.
I wish you loved me again.

-D
>>
>>36598982
P eat my ass. Im moving far the fuck away so i can run away from myself some more.
>>
>>36597650
Dear Papa,

I'm sorry for what i'm about to do. About the position that i'm about to put you in. It's the last thing you deserve. But I can't handle the shitty cycle that i've put myself in. That I made long ago. That I can't break, try as I might. I'm sorry. I can't be here any more. I love you so much.

-Your Son
>>
>>36605476
>again
Don't you normalfags get tired of shitting up our board?
>>
>>36600010
I really hope this isn't me.
>>
>>36605534
Do e-relationships make me a fucking normie?
>>
>>36605476
I hate you, I wish I had never met you
>>
>>36605620
Yes? Are you retarded on top of things that you can't figure out basic stuff? Someone loved back, that's something a robot will never be able to experience. What's more, if you were a robot you'd know reading about normalfags hurts so you'd avoid making posts like you did.

You don't know any of this, because you're a fucking normalfag.
>>
>>36605457
Oh, I have no idea! lol
Thanks for talking with me, anon.
>>
>>36605754
Just make sure you never come to this board again, scum.
>>
Dear L,
I've lied a lot to you.

LL.
>>36602884
The partenon of underrated comments.
Pic related.
>>
dear d,
i was falling in love with you so why did you turn into such a piece of shit
k
>>
>>36605709
>Implying you're that person.
>>
>>36605714
Wew okay Anon.
>>
>>36605859
Why do normies ALWAYS try to claim they're robots when it's painfully obvious they're not?orp
>>
>>36605709
Who is this to? Originally
>>
>>36606109
Probably to the person they quoted, I would imagine.
>>
>>36605885
why do you care so much? chill
>>
>>36605778
No. It's up to him.
>>
>>36597650
Dear J,

I wish I knew what your true intentions were. You know I have a gf yet you goof around with me a lot. And I really like you too.

My gf of 3.5 years isn't the same as when we once met.

If I move on and get to know you better, are you going to end of a bitch too and this infatuation we're feeling will go away just like the others?
-A
>>
Dear S,
I'm so fucking sorry for being so abusive. It doesn't make it better because it was on accident or because i said I'm sorry or because I loved you. I should have just been better and I'm so fucking sad that I'll never get to have a conversation with you again.
over the summer we talked so much and so often. I miss your company even though you were across the country. I miss being able to just talk. I miss listening to you as you fell asleep on the phone. The cute noises you made when you sneezed.
I just wish I hadnt fucked it up. I'm so sorry.
D
>>
>>36606872
After 3.5 years it will never feel the same. Why are you being a shitty person and emotionally cheating on your girlfriend? Break up with her or distance yourself from this girl. This makes me feel sick.
>>
>>36606872
You obviously don't love her anymore so why are you still with her?
>>
Dear G,
I am so sorry for everything. I know I have been a massive fucking psychopath and borderline stalker for the last few years. I have tried to stay out of your life as much as I possibly can, but I just feel nothing without interaction with you in some way. I feel so empty now that we don't talk to each other anymore. I don't expect to date you, I have known that is impossible since I met you. I just wish I could hear your voice again. I am sorry. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve any of it. I just want to apologize to you, and hope you will forgive my transgressions. I am a massive fucking idiot.
-C
>>
File: 1486088662549.jpg (78KB, 388x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486088662549.jpg
78KB, 388x445px
>>36599345
To J,

Well, if you're reading this, I'm happy that you've found an emotional outlet that fulfills the needs you have. I'm sorry that I told you anything about me and I hope you don't have a twisted vision of the sub-par human being I really am and remember. I'm very finicky about people regardless.

-A
>>
>>36607166
>>36607190
So you both agree that I should break up with her?

She's been acting like such a clingy bossy bitch lately too. She ignored me the day that I fell for J.
>>
Dear R,

My birthday is in two weeks, you probably don't know that but that's ok, we dont talk as much as we should. im sorry i dont hug you as much as i used to, its hard to get out of bed most days but it still makes me happy. even though we dont see eachother often, it still brightens my day to see you smile at me. i have so many questions i want to ask you, like do you actually like me? are we in an actual relationship? i cant tell sometimes. it just feels like im alone again.

-L
>>
I'm sorry if I seem self-effacing consumed by selfish thoughts. It's only that I still love you deeply; it's all the love I've got.
>>
d,

i'm still in love with you and it hurts more everyday

- b
>>
b,

please don't read this. i don't think you will. i'm happy for you because i think you're over me. the trouble now will be getting myself to get over you
>>
>>36606306
Because you're ruining the board you fucking normanfaggot
>>
>>36607783
I reddit
>>
>>36607783

btw, this isn't me lol so don't assume it is
>>
>>36607797
fucking try me kid
>>
>>36607819
who are you then? are you writing to>>36607750
>>
B,

honestly so glad that i stopped talking to you. i feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. i know you've been crying about it too, stop being so sensitive. ive been through more shit then you.

-L
>>
>>36607875

nope, I'm just stating for a b that I know browses these threads that it's not me. since that dude didn't sign his.
>>
>>36607928
why would you want them to know you didn't write that? do you not like them?
>>
>>36607947

I don't want them thinking I feel that way
>>
>>36607928
morbidly curious that you're talking about me
what are the initials of your b?
>>
>>36607986
Anon, they're obviously talking to ME
>>
>>36608013
i'm sry im autistic ;w;
>>
Dear M,

I'll make this short, I will never stop loving you. If you ever want to see me, just send me a message and your location, I always keep my gas tank full.

-P
>>
>>36607974
what's their second initial? there's a lot of B's in this thread
>>
Chris,
I noticed on my calendar your birthday was coming up.
I feel guilty for abandoning our friendship but I just don't have the energy to support you emotionally. I haven't for years but I guess you know that.
I hope you're getting better. I'm working on myself too.
-Alex
>>
Dear Austin,

We were best friends man. We thought nothing could seperate us. You've always been a little naive, but I thought I could help you along. But now you're throwing it all away. You've seen the life of everyone around you. They wallow in sin. Your entire family. They weren't there for you because they had more important things to do. And now you're going down the same horrible and reckless path as them. You were so bright. But I don't know you anymore. The drugs have all but rotted the last working synapses of your brain. We can't be best friends anymore...not if this is the path you choose. You'll regret it my friend. Just like your entire family before you.

Your hopeful acquaintance,
J.W.R.
>>
>>36607986
>>36608070

what's your second initial? I'll tell you if I'm talking about you.
>>
>>36608259
it's in the first 13 letters of the alphabet
>>
>>36608272
is it the 13th?
>>
>>36608287
nope, you got the wrong person
>>
File: NnM2HPr5RJOgIeIIR7n1.gif (2MB, 299x152px) Image search: [Google]
NnM2HPr5RJOgIeIIR7n1.gif
2MB, 299x152px
MB,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBv3HodqLs

- Ayyy lmao
>>
dear p,

you could've been great. there was nothing holding you back. you know there's no reason why you're so sad, your neurotransmitters are fine, your anhedonia's a meme. you and i both know you're smart, make use of it.

sincerely,
yourself
>>
>>36608259
H
oregano
>>
>>36608314
it's not the 13th for them, I was just narrowing it down, 12 to go

>>36608340
not them, but what's your deal, why are you worried it's you? what did you do?
>>
>>36608337
dear p,

have you forgotten how it feels? to be this empty, alone, forgotten? even your parents, who assured you they loved you, think you're worthless and don't understand what you're going through. it is hell, and not even m understood. the one kid who was the closest fuckup to you, who you could've called your friend. but this baseless sense of superiority is driving him away too. you know i can't justify waking up, going to school, or doing anything, frankly. nothing makes me feel anything but awful. why continue? no one's been able to answer without invoking god or other bullshit. not even you.

sincerely,
yourself
>>
>>36608390
if it's not them why do you care?
>>
>>36608511
it's fun to know, they're not bh, but what did bh do to think so?
>>
>>36608118
Sean?
Oriiginal
>>
>>36608530
idk senpai I reply to every letter addressed to B
>>
b

sucku my dicku
>>
>>36597650
Dear R

Chad wants to fuck you and nothing else, you know this, and looks like you're okay with this, next time you want to cry and bitch about Stacey, I won't be there
>>
>>36608594
no, please s*ck my d**k instead
>>
h

you make me wish I was more comfortable around you, maybe it would be easier if we were alone

f
>>
b

i hate everything about you you worthless pile of shit
>>
>>36608609

can you be there for me?
>>
>>36597650
E,

Getting to know you has been great. I wish i werent such a wreck, so that we could be together.
>>
>>36608390
nothing specific really, there's just a few people who know i browse here and i was curious
>>
>>36597650
Dear M,
Now, i know J said he liked you and you gave him shit for that, but have you literally paid attention to yourself? You're beyond cute! Also, why Chad? I know there's not a chance in hell you'll date me, but why go out with some dude who probably just wants you for your body? It makes no sense to me.

Sincerely F.
>>
>>36599446
I'm J. Hoping this thread is alive. Post last 4 digits of your phone number and I'll know
>>
>>36608689
who the h*ck is this
>>
dear people

your stories are boring, most jokes fucking suck and your humor is way too "lol randooommm".
holy fuck its unbearable.

from me
>>
>>36608695
Sure man, whenever you need
>>
>>36608854

r u an gril?
>>
>>36608893
Of course not, but you don't care about this, you just want someone who understands you to listen to you
>>
>>36608931
only females understand me
>>
>>36599345
I feel the same way and it's very frustrating, but I feel calm knowing or at least believing that I will see you again.
>>
>>36607166

I was 3 years into the relationship with my gf when I met R, she was beautiful and so fun, we would talk for hours on end, I was so happy.
Meanwhile things at home were pretty shit, I left my gf for R, turns out R was just playing me.

A year and a half later I'm over both, but getting over my gf was the hardest time for me, sometimes I think I should have never went for R but now I'm happier than I was with my gf...Go for it anon, you may regret it after it blows in your face(cause it will, it always does, trust me) but you'll make it

(I've fucked both R and my ex a few times after all that shit went down, I regret nothing)
>>
J

We could have been perfect together, it wasn't about saving you or anything I just felt we should easily understand each other. I'm bad with eye contact, I'm a very self conscious person and wasn't sure how to act but I knew I wanted you. Regardless I messed up, hopefully I can return to being a hermit now.

L
>>
>>36608315

S.S,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPeZpQkmgh0

(Your taste in music as always been shit, and so are you)
>>
File: 1492464567970.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492464567970.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
k
i hate love you.
-a
>>
>>36610036
this song ROCKS
>>
L,

I love you. I would've done everything I could've for you. I would've spent the rest of my life trying to make you happy. I'm sorry I couldn't be whatever you wanted me to be.

- R
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>36610036

Whoeverthefuck,

https://youtu.be/EqPh3ADO3RU?t=18s

- Not S.S.
>>
Dear A,
I think your pretty cute.
-A
>>
File: 1437954862890.jpg (58KB, 620x655px) Image search: [Google]
1437954862890.jpg
58KB, 620x655px
dear courtney
i love you more than anything in this world and now that you are gone it feels like there is a hole in my chest and it hurts to breathe
i miss you so much
love kaleb
>>
File: OnitaMay594.jpg (19KB, 308x408px) Image search: [Google]
OnitaMay594.jpg
19KB, 308x408px
Dear nobody in particular.

I still don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't even have the words to describe this feeling that fills me whenever I think about the kind of person I have become. I'm starting to romanticize my self-destructive plans way to much. I feel lonely. There are people who want to talk to me, but I only want to talk to one person, and she isn't there for me anymore.

I took that Mbti test today, and I got Infp, which explains the crying I guess. I just wish I could toughen up and be the man my father wants me to be, even though he's a price of shit deadbeat who lives on a boat and wants to kill my mom.

I don't know how this school thing is going to pan out, but I hope I can at least get my degree. I'm not sure if I want to live here in California anymore. The Pacific northwest seems more like my style. Maybe Washington?

I hate it when people don't reply to my posts, but then I see posts with no replies and keep on scrolling, kinda like how you just keep on driving when there's a car crash.

I miss L, even though she treats me like shit anyways.

I usually hate stuff like this because it sounds insincere, but I really hope stuff is working out for you, even if you don't deserve it. God knows I probably don't.

I really hope I can find a girl who likes me as much as I like her one day, or at least the ability to deal with it if that isn't the case.

Do you ever see somebody so beautiful that it makes you want to throw yourself off the nearest bridge? The only way I can ever get over that is if I convince myself that they're probably a shitty person on the inside.

I feel like everything I beleive is changing, and I don't know if I like that. I miss being resolute in my views.

This Jackie Chan movie is pretty good, I really do enjoy kung fu films, and I hope you do too.

Sleep tight.
>>
>>36610036
Seriously -
Author of
>>36610532
and
>>36608315
here.

If you think my initials are S.S. -
You have the wrong person.

(He would never pick that song)
>>
Dear A,
Sorry for being such a dick to you back in elementary. You were a fat autistic loser with no friends, and I bullied you for it. Never thought that karma would be a bitch to me, minus the fat part. For all I know, you might be dead or lurking here still being a social reject, or you became a Chad, I dunno. I'm sorry I made your life hell.

Sincerely, A
>>
L,

I'm sorry I don't know how to express how I feel about you. I love you so much, I just wish I wasn't so retarded. I hope you know that I don't avoid you because I dislike you but because I don't know how to act around you, or anyone really.

- D
>>
>>36610768
I want to hug you man
>>
>>36610768
Whattup dude I'm from Seattle its great. Sunny summers if you're into that but I love the temperate misty rain that occurs the rest of the year. You sound kinda edgy though, cheer up m8, my life is pretty shitty to but I enjoy the heroin and porn atleast
>>
>>36610838
Have you ever told him/her this? If you haven't you really should.
>>
>>36610872
You sound like the kinda guy I wanna be.
You're right about the edgy part, I kind let loose on this one. That weather sounds sweet, that part about the misty rain is exactly what I like

>>36610864
You too man, but why?
>>
you're not man enough... if at all. lol haha sorry :(
>>
>>36604921
who is this A?

are the AA** fellow?
>>
>>36610768
bitch you have the privilege of being born in the US, and California of all places. you have a one in fucking 6.9 billion chance of that happening and IT HAPPENED!!!!

I WOULD fucking TEAR my arms OFF to be able to be born in a first world country, ESPECIALLY US/CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST.

I hope something happens and you're shipped off to live in a third world country you little bitch
>>
>>36610972
She's a friend I've had for years, and I recently told her how I feel and she told me she has always felt the same but she thought I didn't like her. We talk to each other on facebook virtually every day and we talk like a couple, but we see each other pretty rarely irl. I'm a very awkward guy and I'm terrible at showing affection. She's pretty attractive and a confident girl so I'm scared of losing her to someone who actually knows how to act around her.
>>
>>36611190
Make it official anon, don't let her be the one that got away
>>
File: 14928693524691974088544.jpg (82KB, 877x839px) Image search: [Google]
14928693524691974088544.jpg
82KB, 877x839px
>>36611161
Sorry man, I just meant that I don't like living in this particular area anymore. I wish you could live here and hope you get the chance to, so if you do, hit me up and I'll buy you a drink.
>>
>>36611319
Thanks anon. I'm trying to lessen how autistic I act but it's hard.
>>
>>36611428
just be a faggot and ask her out over text or something. if you both actually like each other itll be fine
>>
K,

I don't want this, I can't do this.
Every moment is agony.
I can't sleep, I can't eat, I just can't take it anymore.
The anxiety is killing me.

One day, and I see it coming soon. I'm going to disappear. Because it's too painful for me to keep being friends with you
>>
Dear N. You were cool.
You should have never became a cop.
>>
>>36612235
what's your initial
original oregano origami pepperoncini
>>
>>36612271
T.
I'm probably not who you think I am
>>
https://youtu.be/BE88id4sdT8
>>
>>36612235
why is it painful to be friends with them anon
>>
>>36612235
be what you want to be =O
>>
Dear C,

I hate that I still love you.
I would never go back to you, I never even want to see you again. After what you did to me I could never forgive you. But I miss what we used to have sometimes and it hurts.
>>
https://youtu.be/4fSPDs3QAAg
>>
>>36612464
We dated for a year and a half, and we fell in love. Everything was great until something changed. Suddenly she couldn't see us being together. And I proceeded to make things worse by being weird and needy.
Now she just wants to be friends, and we see each other regularly, but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.
>>
Dear M,
I really wish there was some way to help you cheer up. You seem so sad all the time, and seem to think you're not worth anything. I know you can do better for yourself, I just wish I knew how to help you see that.
Whatever. Tomorrow you have off, and on Saturday it's your birthday, so let's just talk and play some league of legumes. Hopefully, in some small way, that makes you feel a little better.
-other M
>>
>>36599307
Whoa do I even know you?

-P
>>
Dear M,
I'm still not over you, yet the day I told you I'd never wanna talk to you again ist the happiest of my life. Things actually started to get better! I actually managed to get work done, slowly got out of the depression spiral.
But then you Bitch just wrote to me again. I thought I was clear. With just 5 words you destroyed months of progress. Fuck you you selfish fuck.

-p
>>
>>36612663
I've been in that boat. After like 2 years I managed to man up, and when she didn't want to kiss me I told her goodbye forever. haven't seen or talked to her since, and it really helped me.
But getting the balls to do that is hard
>>
>>36612235
I want to do the same thing, every time I think it's stopped, every time I think things are getting better, it starts up again. I remember times we spent together, or reasons for loving them. It hurts so much. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>36612991

jesus.....are you evena p?
>>
File: 1489039274931.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1489039274931.png
797KB, 812x806px
R

Hey sorry for not talking to you after I asked you out, got crazy anxious and nervous so I never got around to making plans I'd still love to go out with you sometime hopefully you feel the same way.

P
>>
Dear E,

I knew as soon as I saw you that first day that you were something special. It's been years now since I told you goodbye forever and I still think of you from time to time. Wouldn't you know it, the other day I started daydreaming about better days with you and I, i couldn't remember your face. I miss you, you know that don't you? E?

Love C.
>>
>>36613067
It hasn't even been a month yet, and a part of me hopes she'll come around. But I worry it won't. And it hurts thinking that what we were will never happen again.
But sticking around is making it worse
>>
>>36613081
Literally all of these
Thanks friend. I know everything will be okay long term. This wasn't even the worst breakup I've had, but it hurts just the same.
>>
>>36613269
The way I see it : you are at a crossroads. Standing still is the worst, uncertainty hurts, you have to move forward. One road is the one where you are together, the other is where you are not. You HAVE to move on. Either way is progress.
>>
>>36613132
>
>jesus.....are you evena p?
I'm not.

[ 4 8 15 16 23 42] [other randomness]
>>
>>36613820
Isn't that the sequence from blackops
>>
Dear A

it's done, I'm over you. I couldn't care less about you now.
And it's all your fault.

Please stop messaging me, asshole, thanks.

-M
>>
dear OP,

holy shit you are such a faggot. eliminate yourself

sincerely,

mom
>>
Dear PA
I can't wait to learn trombone with you next year after christmas. I love you, you saved me from the misery i thought would last forever, and i will do anything to you. you deserve the best in the world, and im gonna practice every day 3 hours for you.
Sincerely, VR
>>
>>36614071
>dear anon
>t. Marilyn Thundervagina
>>
File: Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg (111KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg
111KB, 256x353px
>>36612754
nice name you have
>>
>>36597650
G
Where did you go?
-AFH
>>
Dear J

Why are you still here?

Sincerely C
>>
>>36602787
>never makes a request or prompts suggestions
>it was all about you, selfish asshole
When will roasties learn that men cannot read your mind?
>>
Dear R,

You run through my mind all day long, and although I don't want to admit it I'm pretty scared too of this feeling. I love you, but what becomes of us later? I'm so jealous and protective, I hope I don't fuck things up with someone as special as you. We don't usually talk about things like this but I truly want to just cuddle you forever and give you kisses and love you. Hopefully one day you can take care of me.

Love always, R.
>>
>>36607797
I wonder if I posted a current body picture you'd kill yourself
>>
Dear J

Die pedo scum

Sincerely K
>>
>>36597650
I,

You're fucking weird but you're also the cutest girl in the department. You're worlds more attractive to me than the airheaded Stacies that fill every studio. I hope you like me to some degree, because I'm definitely going to at least attempt going on a date or something with you.

-I
>>
these threads are just gay
why do you self-flagellate
over old bullshit
>>
N,

Hi. Love you.
>>
To my dearest K,
I am not with you anymore but I do care about you and I wish we can be just friends as you said. Right now I feel very confused and puzzled because I need to find a new goal in my life, and I show it by pretending to show my social life are normal and functioning, and I see you at the side of my sight from time to time and I do not want to lose you as a friend. As its said eyes are the window to the soul, and in courses I can see sometimes you stare somewhere when theres nothing to do, and I kinda wonder if theres any sadness in your eyes when I see you. And worst part is all I do is nothing, just distance and have a good time with my friends and express it with hubris and pride to show I got over you while it actually brings me down like in Antigona weve studied together a week ago.
Truly yours Ori.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/embed/hnpILIIo9ek
>>
Dear B
fuck off cunt
>>
>>36617304
no you <3
>>
File: 64623636.gif (652KB, 450x120px) Image search: [Google]
64623636.gif
652KB, 450x120px
>>36614293

thanks for reminding me of this shit game
>>
L
I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I could love you in time. Maybe if I did you'd choose me and not him. I always make mistakes like this but I'll never forgive myself for this one. I have always loved you, I just didn't understand it in time. I miss you, cutie.
>>
File: goodbye friend.png (2MB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye friend.png
2MB, 1228x868px
A,

Your company alone made what I assumed would be a exceptionally dreadful couple of years somehow bearable. Now I will be back to how I was before, eventually I'll get used to it again, but I'll never forget you and the ruthless ploys we contrived and the first time you laughed at a joke I made. Although I couldn't possibly have admitted it at that time, yes dude you fucking bet I'm going to miss you.

Thanks and good luck with where you're going,
Another A of many
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
Dear E.K
Im sorry, for the sadness I caused you.. Im so sorry..I hope you hate me, because only If you do you will see whats good for you and why I've done to you.
Farewell.
K.M.
>>
>>36617532
Dammit KosM
>>
>>36617275
A classic, anon. This for someone or are you just sharing?
>>
>>36618091
Do you like this band?
>>
>>36617379
What's your initial hmm
>>
>>36617379
Who did she choose over you?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
I'm sorry customer service pajeet. I literally don't know what the fuck you were saying and made things harder. I didn't mean to yell at you today.
>>
File: b.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
Dear Anna,

I miss you, you horrible cunt.

I worry about you.
>>
>>36610773

Thanks for clearing that up anon

t. MB
>>
You do have shit taste in music tho, hopefully your MB is fucking some bitches.
>>
>>36620734

No problem.

>>36620758

Was chosen for lyrics, never heard of the band before. If you knew the situation you'd get why the cheesy choice was perfect.

But thanks. I'm certain he is, he's a disease-ridden whore.
>>
P
cash me ousside
C
>>
SC:
I'm not use to running into people when I'm shopping.
>>
>>36604485
Oui, c'est ca. J'arrive.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.