[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be happy if I know I have to do something. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepern.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepern.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
I can't be happy if I know I have to do something.

I'm so fucking lazy, it could be something as simple as walking the neighbors dog, but it'll destroy my entire day. During this past semester I gave up on life, because the thought of going to class was all the occupied my mind, I can't enjoy anything. I need at least 48 hours ahead of me, where I know I don't have to leave me room to not be suicidal. I can't get a job because of this either. Is suicide my only choice?
>>
>>36597457
Yeah I don't think you're actually lazy, are you? It sounds like you have a different issue altogether.

...what are you afraid of out there?
>>
>>36597457
I fee like this often too. Waking up every morning feels like my first mistake.
>>
>>36597488
I don't know. I generally don't like being outside or around people, but I am lazy. It's an awful mixture of things I guess.
>>36597598
The first few moments of waking up, and realizing I have to live through another day is the worst.
>>
>>36597754
The short of it is, things can get better. Really.

But you need to push yourself, and pull yourself out of this hole. No magic words of advice can do that, it's all you.

Find something you like. Get a hobby. Force yourself to go out there. Something as simple as doing chores. Get in a routine.

Don't think in problems, but solutions. What do you want to do, where do you want to go in life? Instead of coming up with a list of reasons why you can't, come up with steps - how are you going to accomplish it?
>>
>>36597457
Try Focalin XR
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.