[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get extremely nervous when talking to girls? >uncontrollable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3747.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
Anyone else get extremely nervous when talking to girls?

>uncontrollable shakes
>can't speak
>strong sense of unease
And this is all just from tinder/bumble messages

How do I fix this?
>>
>>36597326
And obviously I'm a khv if you haven't guessed
>>
>>36597336
You won't like to hear the answer OP

To fix it you need to talk to more girls

Try and change your mind set maybe? Part of your nervousness could be from the thought you want then to like you, or you don't know how to act to make them like you.

Don't worry if they like you. Fuck what they think, just say nothing if you want, say some shit you'd normally say to your guy friends.

If she doesn't understand what ever
>>
>>36597402
>To fix it you need to talk to more girls
Yeah that's what I thought. Thanks for the advice.

Fuck why can't we just have AI waifus already? I don't even know if all this stress is worth it.
>>
>>36597553
Honestly I think the stress is worth it, I want to be the type of guy who doesn't mind talking to all types of girls. The type of guy who also doesn't feel the need to bang every girl he talks to but still has options

I wanna have control over my dating life and not just hope a girl falls into my path who likes me
>>
You've got an anxiety disorder my dude
Go see your GP
>>
>>36597326
at least girls fucking reply to you

dumb normie
>>
>>36597736
What's a GP?

>>36598568
Good joke
>>
>>36597326
just be yourself faggot
jk kys
>>
>>36599079
>kys

This right here OP, if you kill your self you won't have any more anxiety when talking to girls
>>
File: 1487510703324.jpg (25KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487510703324.jpg
25KB, 480x358px
I wish I had the confidence to talk to a girl. I never tried.
I sit at home all day avoiding every human interaction.
>>
>>36597326
Just stop caring at all. That's how I can talk to women now... M not good at flirting and I'm very direct so I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>36599186
One day I just said fuck it and responded to some 5/10 asian, you just gotta do it senpai
>>
File: steve fox.png (783KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
steve fox.png
783KB, 1366x768px
>>36599525
>just do it
>just b urself bruh :^)
>just work your way up from the bottom
>>
Sounds like me trying to order pizza. Girls are no problem (to talk to) but I'm stuck in a shitty marriage. Trade you?
>>
>>36600159
Wel I'm not forcing you to do anything but we both know what the alternative is
>>
>>36600245
I don't have that problem, I am just pointing out your normie stock response has no substance because it doesn't work that way with robots and autists who overthink things.
>>
>>36600352
Good point, sorry robots
>>
>>36597553
No, that's actually wrong. Things won't get better if you just keep trying talking to them without solving the root of the problem.
Of course I don't know what is your problem (and I can't even find my own), but I can tell you from direct experience that things won't get better just because you keep trying. Not if you're as autistic as I am, at least, and it looks like you are.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.