[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>balding at 19 yrs., hair is very embarrassing and I constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1406398533033.jpg (35KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1406398533033.jpg
35KB, 704x396px
>balding at 19 yrs., hair is very embarrassing and I constantly feel self-conscious about it enough to keep hopelessly fixing it, slightly curly enough to go into weird shapes and look stupid
>acne on my face and slightly on my arms and chest and especially all over my back
>skin is so pasty and unhealthy that it looks red and splotchy like I have a rash whenever I'm cold
>short, 5'6"
>scrawny, 110 lbs.
>my penis is maybe 5" stiff at most and 2" or 3" soft
>constantly, obsessively blowing my nose every day every chance I get, hard to go to sleep because I can't lay without propping myself up enough so my nose isn't immediately clogged
>weak bladder makes it so I'm always bothered with making sure not to drink anything and to go pee before driving or doing something I can't easily excuse myself from
>irritable bowel syndrome that never goes away, always paranoid in feeling every moment while in public like I am about to or have already shit myself, even though I've never had that incident
>earwax builds up unnaturally fast and I have to struggle to unclog my ears just so I can hear again when it gets really bad
>neck and back are crooked, posture is horrible, my head is hunched forward when I stand
>eyes and facial muscles randomly twitch on occasion

>all this without even mentioning my horrific personality
>I'm stupid enough to still wonder sometimes why people don't like me
>>
Start lifting you pussy
>>
File: noodles.jpg (321KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
noodles.jpg
321KB, 1919x1079px
>>36597295
I used to exercise. I can't gain muscle because I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat, and I hate eating to begin with.
>>
I have the same earwax problem. Had to go to the doctor to get then to unclog it. I also started balding around 19 but got on finasteride and it saved.
>>
Get finasteride,accutane get some sun and go to doctors for the posture, ear and nose problems
>>
>>36596871
There's someone for you Anon.

Be yourself.
>>
File: ramengirlfriend.jpg (18KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
ramengirlfriend.jpg
18KB, 496x368px
>>36598920
I would rather be practically anyone else.
>>
>>36596871
Went full bald at 22 kill me

I've never been this suicidal before. It's not bad enough I was born poor in a small town to abusive parents and was abused. Not to mention all my friends I hang out with tell me to shut up and insult me so I don't even talk to them.
>>
>>36600253
>all my friends I hang out with tell me to shut up and insult me
Don't hang around them anymore, man. Every time they invite you to something, just remind yourself what they are like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.