[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even alienated on r9k cuz overwhelming terror and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>tfw even alienated on r9k cuz overwhelming terror and fear of death
>>
>>36596361
I've never understood why people are afraid of dying.
Can you explain why you are afraid of death?
>>
Im afraid of the unknown
I dont know if there is some afterlife or just nothing
And if there is nothing how does it feel to just dont exist
>>
>>36596456
I understand logically, ceasing to exist is better than most alternative theories, and that I shouldnt be worried because there's no way I'll know I'm dead and I'll have no worries, but nothingness...literally everything passing by in less than a micro second paralyzes me. Its an unjustifiable fear and sadness to those who lack emotion and suffer I'm sure. I'm just very romantic and crave meaning in life, absurdity leaves me dissociated for some reason. I can't explain this feeling to someone who doesn't value their life and memories and self the same way as I do. Its pointless. But to those who know this feel here's a hug
>>
>>36596672
th-thanks for the hug
I find myself flip-flopping between the two extremes fairly often I think
>>
>>36596711
:( I understand. I know we may be doomed to the inevitable apparently, but we exist at the same time and I want you to know I love you, whoever you are. Its sad to relate to fear and depression, but hey, let's wake up tomorrow and the days after an enjoy ourselves
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.