[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys wear concealer? Thinking of wearing some to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493163936804.jpg (11KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1493163936804.jpg
11KB, 255x254px
Do any of you guys wear concealer? Thinking of wearing some to cover some red marks left from acne...I'm just scared that people will notice or I'll get called out for it..what do you guys think?
>>
>>36596122
Disclaimer I'm a chick. I approve of it as long as you do it properly. After a while, concealer will get in the tiny creases of your eye, so you'll have to rub a little bit of it off for it to look natural again. Men naturally have rougher skin than women so make sure to only apply a small quantity or else you'll look a bit off. I think that no matter how much you sleep, you can't escape dark circles completely. It's worth a shot, anon. I know a guy that has extremely dark circles and I'm imaginarily applying concealer on his undereyes all the time because it bothers me.
Acne free is more difficult to fake because even under concealer, you'll have small red spots showing. Always moisturize before putting on makeup, otherwise your dry skin will highlight the fact that it's not natural skin.
>>
>>36596122
If I get a bad pimple I use foundation to cover it up. Its fine to cover up small things but don't go crazy with it like women do and make a mask on your face.
>>
>>36596122
>I'm just scared that people will notice or I'll get called out for it
Lol, my face is literally surface of Moon because of amount of acne scars and no one ever called me out. You must be very insecure or a chick.
>>
>>36596122
search color-correcting concealer. you most likely want a green one to cancel out the red on your skin. taking care of your skin is not is not feminine by nature. your face is the image you present to the world. naturally you want it to look good. less is more. consider a light dusting of mineral powder after concealer to set it and make it look blended to your skintone. t. femanon
>>
>>36596756
this definitely

color correcting concealer and a beauty blender, one of those little egg sponges. nothing else i have tried gives as natural of a finish.
>>
>>36596122
>Do any of you guys wear concealer?
Nah. I have perfect skin. Never had acne and pimples were a once a year kind of thing.
>>
>>36596689
Yeah I'm just gonna use it to cover some marks not my whole face
>>
>>36596737
I mean getting called out for wearing concealer
>>
>>36597847
>I mean getting called out for wearing concealer
Unless you put it too much, it should be nothing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.