[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom tells me to be more confident >asks me to do something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1491126749173.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1491126749173.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>mom tells me to be more confident
>asks me to do something a few moments later
>complains I do it wrong
YOU DUMB ROASTIE WHORE HOW THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S MOSTLY YOUR FAULT I AM LIKE THIS
>>
You don't gain confidence by doing something wrong. That just makes you look like a jackass.
>>
>>36595893
snowflake detected
>>
>>36595921
This OP why would you do it wrong?
>>
>>36595954
It's okay to do something wrong, nobody's perfect, but you're just going to appear like an entitled jackass for taking pride in doing something wrong or a shitty job. You'll also never have incentive to get better at it or do it right if you're never criticized
>>
>>36595921
>>36595947
>>36595954
>>36595998
You faggots are totally clueless, it's not that she corrects him, its most likely the WAY she corrects him.
>>
>>36596045
Are you able to read minds? Because OP did not state that at all.
>>
>>36596067

It's the fact that it's about things that I have no control over/there is no objectively right way to do it. Today she complained my hand was shaking while pooring wine in.
>>
>>36595893
>>36595921
>>36595947
>>36595954
>>36595998
>>36596045
>>36596067

Single mothers are the most retarded women out there.
The reason why they get single in the first place is often because of their dumb 2-digit IQ telling them to fuck and marry the next man you find at your cashier part-time work.
NEVER listen to what they say when they talk about your personality, ok?

What basically went wrong here:
OP is suffering through long-term depression and naturally couldn't put enough focus on the task, so the single mother scolded him for that and all she did was worsen the state he is already in. It's like a vicious circle you can't get out.
>>
>>36596168
>nothing is my fault - ever: the post
>>
>>36596168
> single mothers are usually retarded
+
> muh depression doesn't let me focus on the tasks
=
> bawwwww

SHUT THE FUCK UP! ENOUGH! Stop this whining! This board contains so much pussies it is hard to type here something without going apeshit. OP needs to better himself and correct his flaws, instead he is here blaming anyone but himself because he is a lazy piece of shit.

He should've thought about his moms feelings since she is single. She is still your mom even if she was a full blown roastie.
>>
The exact same thing here!
>Complains that she does everything around the house and I do nothing
>Gets me and my sister downstairs, says we have to do our own stuff now
>We're fine with that
>She seems annoyed we're not fighting back
>She says she's not our skivvy
>We say that we know
>My sister says that she's fine with doing everything we just never get the chance to as my mother beats us to it
>My mother says she won't interfere anymore
>Doing vacuuming
>She says I'm doing it wrong and takes over
>Same thing with the dishes
>She then complains that she has to do everything afterwards
>>
>>36596349
Also I dunno how I can vacuum or do the dishes wrong. She once told me I did scrambled eggs wrong because I did it differently to her.

I put butter in the pan. She uses cooking oil for some reason. I apparently do scrambled eggs wrong because of this
>>
>>36596349
>>36596372
Also, this, sounds very familiar.
>>
>>36596338
>she is still your mom
Yeah, and? Pushing someone out of your vagina doesn't give you a free pass for retarded behavior.
>>
>>36596426
neither does your whining
go find a job and get the fuck out of your house you parasite
>>
>>36595893
Move out and away from her.
Chances are you'll do great on your own and never look back on the mother who hindered you.
>>
>>36596449
I'm not OP. I already have my own place to live and all that shit, thank you very much.
I was like OP when I was 18 though, and let's be honest, it's not easy to move out when your family is fucking with your self-esteem.

Side note, I don't know what's up with that (american maybe?) culture of moving out as soon as you're 18. What's the point?
>>
>>36595893
I understand you. I am the same.

There was this one spot on youtube some time ago about two kids, or actually one kid in two situations, one was him being raised up by mother that was caring for him when he made mistakes. The other situation was the contrary, she was always putting him down when he made a mistake.

And then this kid is shown as an adult. The first version of him is successful on his job interview, all confident, everything goes well. In the 2nd version, he is shaky, scared of this inverview and he fails.

It's exactly like that. I wish I knew how to find this video now...
>>
>>36596691
Parents serve as model and practice for future relationships. Later in life, we project our parents' behavior onto the people we meet. If your relationship with your parents teach you to be disproportionately afraid of making mistakes, that fear will follow you in relationship you will have in your adult life.
If you want your kid to grow up into someone who can face their mistakes, then you gotta teach them how to do that as a child. Surprisingly, yelling at a kid does more to frighten them of making mistakes than anything else.
>>
>>36597079
Exactly. That was also the message of said video/advert or whatever should I call it. Only if I could find it...
>>
Why don't you do stuff wrong on purpose?
Think about it, if you intend on doing it wrong, you just did the action correctly to your standards. You're going to do it wrong anyways, so might as well do it on purpose.
>>
File: crying gun.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
crying gun.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>36595893
I have the same type of mother. This just happened this year.
>mom asks why I never do the laundry
>I actually do do it, but only for my clothes and towels
>explain that I don't know how to run the wash for her clothing
>she tells me just to experiment
>tell her I don't want to ruin her stuff
>she tells me just to try and promises not to get angry
>next day run the wash with her shirts
>come back from classes later
>she's crying and holds up a yarn shirt that has frayed strings
>tell her I'm sorry
>mom doesn't talk to me for a week
HOW THE FUCK CAN ANY PARENT DO THIS TO THEIR CHILD I FEEL AWFUL
>>
>>36599270
I know that feel, bronon.
>>
Just ask them "How am I meant to practice if you always take over?" They'll RUNTIME ERROR and be unable to answer. I've never heard a good excuse for it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.