[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, it's the Little Caesars pizza, the best pizza

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg (71KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg
71KB, 640x490px
For me, it's the Little Caesars pizza, the best pizza I've ever eaten.
>>
Alright fatty
>>
>>36595585
Cheap ass pizza. The employees can't even cut it right.
>>
>Hey mom I want pizza that was made 12 hours ago and put underneath a heat lamp
>Okay sweety I'll go to lil caesars
>>
File: temp.png (82KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
82KB, 500x540px
For me, it has to be the McDonalds McChicken sandwich.
>>
>>36595585
>have $100 gift card for domino's
>tfw crave little caesars now
Fuck you OP
>>
>>36595585
Then you need to go to more places specifically toscana pizzeries with stone ovens.
>>
>>36596063
They don't put tomatoes on a McDonald's chicken.
>>
>>36595585
How much do they pay you to keep shilling their garbage tier pizza on this board? I can buy a better pizza from Walmart. It also costs less and you get more pizza.
>>
File: beefaroni.png (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beefaroni.png
80KB, 500x500px
For me, it's gotta be this.

fuck my life, I crave it now.
>>
>>36595585
I eat fast food 3-5 times a week. Should I get KFC or McDonalds today?
>>
>>36595585
Finally a thread where I can be proud of growing up in Chicago. Little caesars is actually dogshit compared to Chicago style deep dish.

Alright done jerking it off
>>
>>36596208
Mickey D's originally
>>
>>36596227
ayeeee Lou Malnati's best pizza
>>
>>36596208
>>36596230
I second the vote for Mickey D's
>>
Oh fuck you now I have to go get Little Caesar's.
>>
>>36595666
uncheck'd trips?
>>
>>36595585

I unironically really like their deep dish pizza. Their regular pizza is just meh frozen pizza tier stuff.
>>
ok, steeleworldwide. go drink your malt and drive your camaro off of a cliff.

husmhushmushmu, fuhgckin delicious
>>
>>36595585
I don't really like Little Caesars. Sometimes their pizzas are great but most of the time they're shit.
>>
>>36595585
their deep dish is actually pretty dank.
use to love hot n ready's but back in the day i worked at a caesars for a while and ate way too many of them, now they're ruined
>>
>>36597227
>i worked at a caesars

How was it? Comfy?
>>
I've been waiting so long for this pizza, my testicles went back into my BODY
>>
>>36596227
Chicago deep dish sucks. Detroit is superior. Little Caesars isn't that great but at least you can find it outside of Michigan. Outside of Detroit Jets is the best chain.
>>
>>36597241
uhhhh, it was ok i guess.
>worst parts about working there
>be really super fuckin busy and can't keep hot n ready's "ready", some customers lose their shit
>towards the end i was pretty much the only employee there that wasn't doing meth all the time

other than that there were a lot of chill days
>>
>>36596208
You should hit the gym
>>
>>36595585
Same, cheap but good ass pizza, way better then that vomit inducing shit known as pizza hut what's like 20$ for a small pizza.
>>
>>36597334
Yeah last time I went there was a line all the way out to the door. It's alright though because the people working there aren't morons. When I lived in the Detroit area they had the dumbest black girls ever working at the one in Dearborn. They almost never had hot and ready pizzas ready at any time of day and always had a shitty attitude.
>>
File: blonde bitch pepe.png (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
blonde bitch pepe.png
41KB, 350x350px
>tfw dieting and exercising
>tfw pizza is favorite food
>tfw haven't had any in 2 weeks
Going for only a single slice later, lads
>>
>>36595585
Op I work at a little caesars. The deep dish pizza is soaked in a mixture of butter and oil for 12-120 hours before greasy cheese and pepperoni are thrown onto it. Then it goes in the oven and more often than not sits on a table in the kitchen for 45 minutes before someone gets around to cutting it. Then some fatass retard who doesn't know that he's actually eating filth comes in and buys it.

Their large pepperoni pizzas are decent tho
>>
>>36597526
>The deep dish pizza is soaked in a mixture of butter and oil for 12-120 hours before greasy cheese and pepperoni are thrown onto it

Sounds delicious.
>>
>>36597526
>There are people who don't butter their dough
It's honestly the best way to improve pizza without dramatically changing it
>>
File: Pizza.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
why does this fucking caesars shill normie come on r9k every week to shill fuck off you reprobate
I'm sick of your abhorrent posts
>>
>>36597526
>45 minutes before someone gets around to cutting it
but why? sounds like some lazy AF employees to me
>>
>>36597423
damn, if you got a job somewhere at least try to be fucking competent
>>
For me it's the Quesorito

Unironically
>>
File: 05-Giant-Pizza-Slice.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
05-Giant-Pizza-Slice.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>36597434
yes only one slice
>>
File: earl-of-sandwich-3.jpg (103KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
earl-of-sandwich-3.jpg
103KB, 520x320px
I love Earl of Sandwich. A shame they're so rare to come across.
>>
>>36595585
how Literally every other pizza i have had is somehow better then little ceasars?
>>
>>36597925
their deep dish and the cheese thingies are good cause it's dough soaked in butter
but you're right if you want pizza any other place is better

i'd rate it from worst to best
Digiorno < Lil' Ceasars < Every Single Other Pizza
>>
File: gumbyza.png (69KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
gumbyza.png
69KB, 300x224px
anyone ever have pic related?
always wondered how it is
>>
>>36595585
>>36595962
hot n ready is their weakness.

it really depends on where you go, i have a little caesars 2 blocks from me and i go there almost every day because i get free shit.

i just make sure to go in at the right time to get a fresh hot n ready.

little caesars fresh is the best shit ever but its the worst when its been sitting in the heatbox for 10 mins.

pizza hut is my favorite but holy fuck so expensive, $15 for a fucking large pizza?

fuck that id just get the dominos 3 pizza deal for pretty much the same price.
>>
I love Little Caesar's. I try to go when the Hot N' Ready is not ready, that way it's fresh.

My last visit this poor guy was apologizing profusely and still seemed upset even though I told him I prefer fresh when he didn't have the deep dish on hand. After it's cooked he hands me the fresh pizza and after a few seconds asks why I'm still standing there. I lightheartedly tell him he probably wants me to pay for it. Poor guy probably quit a week later. I guess I never thought about how intense working in such a place could be. Things must have changed since I worked there years back. We mostly fucked around making swastikas or dicks with the pepperoni or throwing leftover dough at the dumpster to see it stick. Manager was a bitch when sober and incompetent when high so we didn't give a shit. What's he going to do? Fire us and go a week having to run the store himself?
>>
>>36596181
>not ravioli
>>
>>36598030

You must have forgotten Dominoe's and Pizza Hut still exist. Little Caesar's blows them out of the water.
>>
>>36598173
jesus christ no it doesn't
maybe you have some franchised store where they actually make their own recipe but the chain caesars are fucking garbage
>>
File: Papa John's The Works pizza.jpg (216KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Papa John's The Works pizza.jpg
216KB, 1600x1143px
Nothing beats Papa Johns, but goddamn it's too expensive without discounts. I bought like 3 pizzas yesterday for the whole family and spent almost $60.

Pic related is said pizza I bought
>>
>all the triggered fatties shitting on fast food

It's kind of funny. Do they think they will be less fat if they pretend they don't like it? Or are they just mad that a robot can eat a whole pizza by himself and still be skelly? The deep dish is 380 calories per slice, you'd have to eat over 6 just to get a days worth of energy for a sedentary man.
>>
>>36598239
>Not buying local pizza when a chain too expensive
Reddit out. But seriously, if you're spending more than $15 per pizza neck yourself
>>
Just a reminder that pizza is a New World food that only exists because of the Tomatoes that were found here
>>
>>36598239
The fuck? I thought people bought chain pizza because it was less expensive. Do they really charge that much? If I'm gonna spend that much on pizza, might as well buy from a local joint imo.
>>
>>36595585
Their dip dish is okay, a standard pizza is usually cardboard though even when it's hot.
>>
>>36596266
This anon has good taste. Thank you for adding your superior taste to this thread.
>>
>>36597324
Never had Detroit deep dish but I'm skeptical. Love to try it though. I'd be surprised if it was better
>>
>>36597099
buds:)
>>
>>36598113
A delicious family run pizza store pizza is around 18-25 dollars for a large here

They're worth it though
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (75KB, 936x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
75KB, 936x750px
>>36595585
i had little ceasers a while back, when i picked it up it was uncooked and hardly warm, tasted like utter shit when i had a piece. Not to mention everyone that works at little ceasers is a fucking ghetto degenerate
>>
>>36598239
>what is a coupon

nigger just type visa25 and you got 25% it's that fucking easy you dipshit
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.