[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Accepted into college >Go there to turn in some stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1431049660024.png (235KB, 350x541px) Image search: [Google]
1431049660024.png
235KB, 350x541px
>Accepted into college
>Go there to turn in some stuff
>It just happens to be some sort of LGBT awareness event
>Trannies and gays everywhere
>Possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen
>Have to take a shit really bad
>Go the bathroom
>Bathroom has a sign that says the bathroom is free for anyone regardless of gender identity
>Bathroom is absolutely filthy
>Refuse to take a dump under these conditions
>Girl's bathroom is right across the hall
>Have to really take a shit and convince myself "It's open for everyone, it'll be fine!"
>Go in there and several girls there, one of them clearly a guy
>They all look at me with disdain and ask why I'm in there
>Have no choice but to say "What do mean, I'm a girl!"
>They don't buy it at all and one of them says they're getting security
>Everybody will think I'm a pervert
>Run away before I'm arrested or something
>tfw I just wanted to take a shit
Do you think if I go back I'll be in trouble?
>>
>>36595296
wait, so there was an exclusive female only bathroom, but no male only? why didn't you just explain that the other bathroom is in unacceptable conditions and you don't want to catch a disease but also have an urgency?

oh what am i saying, you have autism
>>
Nah, they probably forgot about it OP.
>>
In such circumstances I have shit on the floor. It can't be helped. Even better if there's toilet paper or towels, then you can wipe yourself.
>>
>>36595296
You made the autistic mistake of taking the liberals and fag enablers literally. In reality, LGBT is just the newest cool kids club. You don't get to use their bathrooms because you aren't cool. Thanks Obama.
>>
OP, that gender identity bullshit only applies to transgender faggots. Us straight normal people still have to follow the same old standards.
>>
>>36595296
>going to one of these god forsaken events
You truly were asking for it OP, you're probably A FUCKING WHITE MALE so don't act surprised when those faggots don't like you too well, not that that's something to get worked up about because it honestly isn't.
>>
>not at least putting on makeup
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.