[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls cant be robo- https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

>girls cant be robo-

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/67secq/my_last_words/
>>
wow nice rare crispy there mate. i havent seen this one.
>>
>>36593785
>The comments
Fuckin' REEDDIT
>>
>has loving boyfriend/husband
>robot

Pick one
>>
>>36593785
they can't
they can be attention whores tho

saged
>>
>>36593852
yes,they can

bump btw ;3
>>
>>36593785
Dont associate my wife with your shit thread OP
>>
>>36593785
not clicking on a link to reddit
this thread sucks, get fuckt
>>
>>36593785
>I took some pills

cry for help, shes going to end up with stomach pump and sympathy for the rest of her life, and all she'll have to do to open the floodgates again is threaten to take some more pills and she'll be swimming in people caring for her and showering her in affection
>>
>>36594048

yup. Meanwhile, guys who attempt suicide (except honest tries) are laughed at for the rest of their lives for being pathetic.

And the guys that succeed, well, they're memories now.
>>
>>36593785
Do people think that's a real suicide note?
>>
>>36594086
>And the guys that succeed, well

Are also thought of as pussies, just quietly.
>>
>>36593785
>Chad dumped me
>Only have ugly orbiters to admire me
>Goodbye world ;_;
>>
File: 1486669864694.png (420KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1486669864694.png
420KB, 640x633px
>>36593785
>r/SuicideWatch
>>
>>36594203
Top kekel
>>
Will I get that kind of adoration if I threaten to kill myself?
>>
File: trash.png (122KB, 364x385px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
122KB, 364x385px
>Pills

Ebin :^)
>>
>>36594048
This. Yet another number to add to the statistic showing women """attempt""" suicide five times more than men. Men successfully committing suicide several times more than women? Why that's just because they choose more gory meethods you misogynist, our mental health funding needs to be directed towards solving this crisis of women trying to kill themselves at alarming rates. Sorry anon, the state doesn't have the money to offer you professional help, those tens of thousands of tax dollars went to keeping stacy in a mental ward after she downed a bottle of multivitamins when her boyfriend left her
>>
>>36593785
Obvious troll
OP either made that account or is retarded for falling for it. Which is it OP?
>>
>>36594353
2 months of activity on that reddit account would be quite the long-con

It's probably a legitimately suicidal person choosing a dumbass method
>>
I bet the dumb bitch is trying to OD on tylenol.
>>
good riddance roastie
I know she's only in it for the attention but with any luck she will actually die
>>
>>36594378
Even a Stacie wouldn't be so retarded as to try suicide 4 times in 2 months and fail each time.
>>
File: 1477743506506.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1477743506506.png
323KB, 584x717px
Nice attention whoring thread, girls can't be robots also
>those comments
holy hell reddit is fucking retarded
>>
File: suicide.jpg (47KB, 609x451px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
47KB, 609x451px
>>36593785
>reddit
>pills
>Brian

Some girls can be robots but she's definitely not one of them.

Most of suicide attempts commited by females are made purely for attention.
>>
File: wgHqrrB.gif (508KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
wgHqrrB.gif
508KB, 500x246px
>>36593785
> I love you Brian

OUT YOU FUCKING ROASTIE !
>>
>>36593785
i only feel sorry for a robot if they are attractive
otherwise i laugh at them
>>
I downvoted them all
>>
File: reddit.png (6KB, 835x70px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
6KB, 835x70px
This girl is completely stupid
>>
>>36594603
this

blackblock
>>
I'm not saying suicidal people should kill themselves, but people who actually do it... good riddance.
Of course, if you're planning on killing yourself, don't. You're just showing that you're weak and pathetic faggot.
>>
>>36593785
Redditors really are fuckin children if they think that's real.
>>
>>36593785
Apart from this being a blatant fake and shame of them for falling for it - pills are usually a stupid way to go. Unless you take nervous system depressants pills or heart medication pills normally kill you by liver death. Which isn't immediate. She will wake up in hospital and die over a period of weeks feeling more sick and rotted from the inside than she thought possible.

But the main point is that the post was trolling the morons.
>>
>>36594351
Extremely good post anon.
>>
>ellipsis
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.