[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muster enough courage to ask oneitis out after months >"I-I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1348753435748.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1348753435748.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
>Muster enough courage to ask oneitis out after months
>"I-I don't know what to say to you Anon, I really don't".

Is there a worst answer ? She would have told me how pathetic of a neet I am and laughed on her way out it wouldn't have crushed me the way it did.

Does it mean she doesn't care or does it mean she doesn't know what she feels about me ? It kills me.
>>
>>36591714
It could mean either, since I've been told such, then no, then yes, but it usually means no. Has she shown any sign of affection for you before? Were you friends or anything?
>>
>>36591714
She probably wants to say no, but she doesn't want to hurt the relationship you have by saying it.

It's going to be hard for to see you as just a friend after that confession of course.
>>
>>36591714

>posts anime pictures
>wonders why girl wont go out with him

fucking retard
>>
>>36591748
Yes we were really good friends.

She listens to my problems and I listens to hers. She told me that she likes to be with me and she feels close to me (no other woman ever said that to me). Since she was nice to me and always wanted to hang out I thought maybe I had a chance.
>>
>>36591714
Good job telling her how you feel. Go play some video games and check your phone in 3 hours.

If no response, repeat. Bonus points if you can actually resist checking all day.
>>
>>36591714
You don't sexually excite her. Sorry man.
>>
>>36592327
>If no response, repeat. Bonus points if you can actually resist checking all day.

I literally can't get my eyes off of it for more than 2 minutes lol.

I guess it can't be helped. I'll wait.

>>36592420
Call me an idealist but I think there is more than sex to a couple (eventho sex is important)
>>
She is repulsed by you but was scared that rejecting you would cause you to go into autism overload mode and murder her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.