[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start working out >can't remember when was the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1482707532997.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482707532997.png
56KB, 485x409px
>start working out
>can't remember when was the last time i slept this well
>orgasm feels better
>have morning wood
>more confident
>more energy to do things
>depression slightly reduced

woah what's going on here
>>
Yous discovered the value of actually giving a shit about your life
>>
>>36590536
>>start working out
Body hurts every waking moment of my life for days after each workout. Still does after several weeks of working out regularly. When does this hell end?

>>have morning wood
I fucking hate that. I'm rock hard for 5 to 10 minutes after waking up almost every morning. But I also have to piss real real bad every morning.
>>
>start working out
>it's too much of a hassle
>stop working out
haha
>>
>>36590688
>Body hurts every waking moment of my life for days after each workout. Still does after several weeks of working out regularly. When does this hell end?
Maybe you're pushing yourself too hard? You mustn't reach your limit, that's a really bad idea, just do like 2-3x20 pushups for example with 2-3 minute breaks in between and call it a day even if you feel like you can do more, just an example, i don't know how many reps you can handle
>>
>>36590536
spooks! sex is useless btw. get better things to do with ur time.
>>
>>36590771
i don't do it for sex bro, i do it for my mental and physical health
>>
>>36590750
I never go even close to my limit, I know what I'm doing. I've been playing different sports for almost my entire life, until seriously illness forced me to take a break for years. After that, my body never got up to speed anymore. Everything hurts, even after light workouts. The other day I only did my warmup sets and I could still feel some fatigue for 2 days afterwards. It's fucking frustrating to have a broken body.
>>
>make an effort to get /fit/
>can only go to the gym at 2 am when nobody is there
>too depressed to go most days
>working out is making everything worse because now on top of being in mental pain, I'm also in physical pain
I gave it a solid month but saw no improvements and always felt like shit. I'm not even unhealthy. I only drink water and don't eat fast food. I do take in a lot of carbs though.
>>
File: 1481370867985.png (42KB, 653x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481370867985.png
42KB, 653x726px
>>36590831
WHAT'S GOING ON I NEVER USED "BRO" BEFORE, THAT'S CHAD LINE, WHAT THE HELL
>>
>>36590536
i am having the same feels aswell my guy. /fit/ saved me
>>
>>36590838
I hate to say this, but have you tried to ask a doctor about your situation? Is it permanent?

>>36590844
Watch the vitamins, they are very important, and try to get more fat than carbs

I dropped out of gym too, just isn't my thing, i stuck to bodyweight workout (other things that are instantly accessible and free, like stairs, chairs, wall, road for running, etc.)
Of course it isn't as efficient, but i'm not a bodybuilder so i don't care
>>
Exercise is a meme. Calorie restriction is all you need.
>>
>>36590934
>burning more calories through exercise than you take in is a meme
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>36590844
Nobody sees results after just a month.
>>
>>36590989
It's totally unnecessary to put yourself through that. It takes orders of magnitude more effort to eat something and then burn it off through exercise than it takes to just not eat the thing in the first place.
>>
File: 1489744679062.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1489744679062.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>36590536

>start doing kettlebells
>squats and swings make my butthole pulse
>keep doing it for the after feeling
>add cleans snatches and other moves
>do no fap
>feeling great after a while
>never had this much control over my bodys core in my life
>decide to fap
>new found muscle push prostate to the back
>intense orgasm and a shit load off jizz
>5min clean up

also lost and inch of fat from pubic bone so my dong looks huge
>>
>>36590536
>Tall tales about perceived benefits.
And now what, you want me to praise you? congratulate you?
Just go ahead and get your validation on your Facebook.
>>
>>36590928
>I hate to say this, but have you tried to ask a doctor about your situation? Is it permanent?
Yes and yes. I've gotten better to the point where I can actually work out again, but my doctor said I should refrain for a while longer if it makes me feel this bad. I asked him what could possible get better or make it easier, he shrugged.
>>
>>36591020
Or, hear me out. Eat a balanced diet and do cardio for 15 minutes a day.
>>
File: the dream.png (30KB, 831x846px) Image search: [Google]
the dream.png
30KB, 831x846px
>>36591087
>projecting this hard
get of your fat ass and start working out bitch nigger, maybe you'll lose some of that insecurity too
>>
>>36591093
>15 minutes
Enjoy your .4 burned calories, utterly pointless.
>>
>>36591150

if your tread the stairs for 30min tabata style you can burn 600-800 depending on how fat you are
>>
>>36591179
Even if that was true, you can avoid all the hassle and discomfort just by eating less, and then you can use that 30 minutes to relax and have fun online.
>>
>>36591141
Did I hit a nerve? Talking about projecting...
>>
>>36590536
but..that takes effort. I don't wanna. i'd rather get drunk and not be able to masturbate to completion
>>
>>36591238

people have no cardiovascular fitness and going up the stairs once winds them even when not fat

It also raises endorphin's which put you in a good mood
>>
>>36591238
but do you really want to have no basic strength? you use it every day and exercise is really good for the body, don't take it as doing it only for the looks

trust me, letting go of your body means letting go of your health which will hit you back very hard as you get older. all that 30min of relaxation instead will add up to the time spent in your doctor's waiting room
>>
A few days ago I was taking my dad to an appointment and he said that he saw something about how there's a disease that makes you obese. Without getting all into it, you get it, you gain weight rapidly, then it's gone. You can't detect it after it's gone of course, only while you're still rapidly gaining weight. They infected some chimps with it and they tripled their body weight.
Dad said he thought he had that once, and I pointed out that you can still eat right and work out to get rid of the fat if he wants to lose the weight. he said that "that's not how that works".
what the fuck
>>
>>36591238
Yeah, but if you like food it'd be a reasonable price to pay to eat more
>>
>>36591329

there was a fat loss docu in the uk years ago where this came up and its real, some of the people on it were using it as an excuse and got tested to see if they ever got it

only 1 had signs that she had gotten it, but the doc told them that it doesn't work they way they think and it wouldn't cause them to become 40-100lbs over weight
>>
>>36591328
>will add up to the time spent in your doctor's waiting room
I used to be exceptionally healthy, eating well, working out or playing sports pretty much every day. Acquired an incurable auto immune disease at 20, for reasons medicine can't explain. Most of the lazy fatasses I know have never needed a doctor.
>>
>>36590536
It's not only the fact that you are taking care of your body that helps but also the fact that you have an actual goal in your life
>>
File: 1411908760750.jpg (447KB, 578x2655px) Image search: [Google]
1411908760750.jpg
447KB, 578x2655px
How expensive is it to eat healthy, and how hard is it to lift things and run?
>>
File: 1491273495872.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1491273495872.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>36590536
In other news OP did 3 push ups yesterday and went on wonderful placebo high, cheered on by broken humans who compensate for their shitty lives and experiences by picking up pieces of metal repeatedly.
>>
>>36590844
It takes months before you notice results

>>36590934
True if you're just wanting to lose weight. But it doesn't help you mentally and psychologically like exercise.

>>36591438
This too

But it will eventually become obvious that you have changed, reality hasn't. If you couldn't get girls or friends before, you probably still won't be able too.
>>
Bad news. Turns out you were a normie all along. Now fuck off.
>>
>>36591407
of course i expected this argument to come up, having a healthy lifestyle isn't foolproof but it doesn't mean that it doesn't decrease your chances of being fucked over, and not only that but it has a lot of other benefits than keeping sickness away

>>36591465
you need some cooking skills to make shitty healthy food taste good
you don't necessarily have to eat shitty food, but watch what you eat and how much (6 small meals/day 1600 cal in total)
price depends where you live
lifting and running is exhausting but you feel like a god afterwards

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
do the exercises correctly, just do it, it doesn't matter if you manage 20 instead of 50, doing it correctly is what counts the most, don't let your performance demotivate you, getting better at it eventually is unavoidable if you keep doing it
>>
How do I work out in poorfag mode?

I once did bodyweight exercises for about 3 months regularly but I didnt feel any better or worse.
>>
>>36591328
In the 21st century why should I care about strength? It's not like I'm in the 1800s when you needed to be strong to work, I have a real job which is all on the computer.

>implying I'd waste thousands of dollars going to a fucking doctor

>>36591523
>help you mentally and psychologically like exercise

Memes and placebo effect.
>>
>work out every day, always have
>still want to an hero

woah what's going on here
>>
>>36591589
>of course i expected this argument to come up
It's not an argument, it's more of a reminder that "living healthy" to increase your chances in the horrible disease lottery is mostly a meme, within reasonable boundaries. None of the health crazes is worth it.
>>
>>36592171
Anon I really am sorry you went through that but being in good shape and eating a good diet can absolutely help with staving off cancer, the most well known horrible disease. The less mass a person has, the less cells they have that could go cancerous.
>>
>>36590536
your body is rewarding you for making it better
>>
>>36591262
Not him but you reek of insecurity, my dude. Ain't nobody trying to fight you. Lmao
>>
>>36590536
yeah man. I know. just the matter of regularly doing it. I have my damn yoga mat thing and weights, I'm ready for lonesome workouts, I just need to do it. anyone have good music, both in terms of high energy and actual quality? I'll do it today, at least.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.