[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just give it to me straight, no bs, what's the most sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1947.jpg (142KB, 1132x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1947.jpg
142KB, 1132x753px
Just give it to me straight, no bs, what's the most sure fire way to kill myself without using a firearm?

I was thinking of jumping in front of a train but i don't wanna tramautize the driver
>>
Don't do that why not just do whatever u wanted to do in life first don't say bs magic fairy tail ideas
>>
>>36590421
Go hike the appalachian trail. Since you're a fucking loser, you'll run out of food and die in a bear mauling. Ezpz
>>
>>36590421
Jumping in front of a train is unreliable as fuck and potentially very painful

Jump from a tall building, it's the best method if you can't shoot yourself
>>
>>36590421
Take a plane to ny and do it. People die on the subway ALL the time or lay down they probably won't even see you and just slice you in half

Or like the car muffler, noose, death by cop. Anything
>>
>>36590493
How tall? Also head first?
>>
>>36590516
pls be bait
dont try to die by fallling lmao
>>
>>36590421
nigga please you'll be dead who the fuck cares
>>
>>36590516
>Also head first?
unless your brain is located in your feet, yes, head first, you don't want your legs to come out in your shoulders, survive as a disabled torso+head

in short the only real danger is not falling on your head first

watch some videos on youtube how to control your body during flight
>>
>>36590421
Death by hanging is the most successful form of suicide, statistically.
>>
>>36590614
also the worst outcome if it fails
>>
Helium tank with CPAP mask and tubes.
>>
>>36590630
That's also true.

Oreganonic
>>
File: 1490902757590.gif (483KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490902757590.gif
483KB, 500x375px
>>36590421
>hanging
>going to Compton and wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers"
>jumping off the golden gate bridge
>hurt yourself somehow (let a truck run over your foot) so you can get prescribed Tylenol 3 or another strong painkiller, then take all of them at once.
>eat a cup of Apple seeds (will be equivalent to investing cyonide)
>park your car in a garage, leave car on, close garage door, the let carbon monoxide do the rest
>>
>>36590421
Be sure your neck is across the rail so the train can slice your head off.

Wrap yourself in a black blanket and do it at night so the conductor can't see you.

You may have to walk for a nice spot, don't lay down near the train station because the train will be going slow enough to not really cause any damage. A spot where the train is travelling on a downward grade is probably your best bet since you'll have gravity on your side.

Eat a nice full meal and pair it with your favorite alcoholic beverage so you can be nice and drunk and have a sleepy pass-out when you arrive to your destination.

Good luck, anon. Just remember: It doesn't get better, no one cares about you, thank you for freeing up valuable space and resources for the rest of us who aren't irrevocably retarded losers.
>>
>>36590614
No it isnt, this post is fake news.
Shotgun to the head is the most lethal, its 99.9% of the time. You can look up all the stats.
>>
>>36590421
bullet to the head. Preferably with a shotgun
>>
>>36590683
Nigga I've seen one too many vids on best gore and liveleak to know that isn't true
>>
>>36590421
Are you from Coventry? Or other part of uk?
>>
>>36590708
This. I remember seeing a pic of a guy who botched his suicide by shotgun. His entire face was ripped open but he actually survived.
>>
File: 1387367149744.jpg (44KB, 713x368px) Image search: [Google]
1387367149744.jpg
44KB, 713x368px
>>36590683
Much easier to fuck up a gun to the head, even a shotgun. Assuming you can make a properly secured noose have a high enough place to fasten it that you can have your feet off the ground, thats it.

Part of the reason hanging is so successful is that if you have second thoughts (and a lot of people do), its too late, you're not getting out of that without help.
>>
or rig the shotgun so it blows your brain out as you hang yourself
this cannot fail
>>
>>36590995
>aim slightly off
>shotgun grazes your face off while also blowing apart the rope
>you fall down and survive
>>
>>36591172
a fair punishment for not being adept at math and physics to calculate the precision of your death
>>
File: suicide helmet 8 shotgun shells.jpg (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suicide helmet 8 shotgun shells.jpg
480KB, 1920x1080px
>>36590421
>without using a firearm?
So singular is out, but how about multiple?
>>
File: 48f.png (504KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
48f.png
504KB, 800x600px
>>36590612
>you don't want your legs to come out in your shoulders
You sure? I imagine gondola life to be a great life.
>>
>>36590421
Helium
Quite cheap on amazon desu~
>>
>>36591460
Problem with helium though is I hear they lace the gas with something that prevents you from breathing in much of it without getting a headache.
>>
File: How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (105KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
105KB, 780x500px
>>36591495
Shit didn't hear about that fampai. Sorry. I only knew it as the most painless but highly successful method.
>>
>>36590421
Opiate OD, benzo, dopamine blocker, serotonin blocker.
>>
>>36591460
>>36591731
Is this the meme suicide method?
>>
>>36590421
If you have the balls then the sure fire way is very tall building head first, no chance of survival if you go head first from 5th+ floor

You will traumatize the bystanders but at least you won't survive
>>
File: meme inhalation.jpg (128KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
meme inhalation.jpg
128KB, 640x618px
>>36591848
>Is this the meme suicide method?
Truly.
>>
>>36591857
Plenty chance of panicking and fucking up the "head first" part.
>>
>>36590421
Daily reminder that companies are putting in other gasses that are NOT asphyxiants so that you cant soduku with their helium tanks. Try welder's argon instead, it's LITERALLY the same thing but heavier than air
>>
>>36590516
I read somewhere along 10+ floors for certain death. Not guaranteed to be painless though.
>>
>>36590421
I bet you play games on easy mode too.
>>
>>36590656
>eat a cup of apple seeds

a simple google search tells you this is inconsistent af

cyanide is a terribly ineffective poison
>>
>>36590421
Hydrogen sulfide

Pros
>can be made easily by mixing household chemicals
>at high enough concentrations a single whiff will immediately knock you unconscious before killing you
>not painful in the slightest

Cons
>need to avoid killing other people by accident with it, an easy way is to put up signs and shit so people know not to go in
>>
>>36590421
Jump off something high, close your eyes on the way down, feel like your floating, comfy.
>>
>>36590421
1) Have either a gas oven or buy a whole bunch of gas cylinders

2) buy expanding foam and heavy duty tape, seal the house airtight as best you can

2b) you might want to either leave one door partially unsealed or get an oxygen bottle setup so you don't pass out before your work is complete

3) turn off all the power to your house and extinguish any flames (e.g. stove and candles but also things like pilot lights if you have a gas water heater)

4) turn on every burner in the oven (don't light anything) / open all the gas cylinders / just flood your entire house with gas. If possible, unplug or sever the gas cord into the oven to get maximum flow rate

5) once house is completely flooded with gas (not sure how long this will take, I'd give it at least 30 minutes), light a match or cause a spark

6) become a cloud of greasy ash and bone fragments and spread yourself a good distance in every direction

Death will be instantaneous, painless and leave almost nothing behind.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 262x193px
>>36590656
> Tylenol 3
> strong painkillers

Are you really this retarded? Tylenol 3 is a 300/30mg split between acetaminophen and codeine, respectively. That means you'd have to take AT LEAST seven to ten to get high, and much more than that to actually overdose on codeine

The problem is...taking a shit ton of acetaminophen gets dangerous really quick, and an acetaminophen overdose is not pretty AT ALL

It's pretty much irreversible...like once it's in your system, there's nothing they can do except watch your organs fail one at a time, starting with your liver. It can take a few days, so it'll give you plenty of time to regret your decision
>>
>>36591976
Not certain, people have survived falling off of planes, terminal velocity. It's all in the landing, and you can't expect your instincts to allow you to get that 'right'. Not a great method.
>>
>>36590421
hike up into the mountains and just freeze to death
speaking from experience, once you cool down enough you actually start to feel warm and comfy
>>
>>36594310
some drinking can help with that way
>>
>>36590421
They see that shit all the time.
Eventually you just get the mindset that you're a shepherd guiding lost souls to their destined oblivion.
You get that mindset or you're forced to quit so you don't have nightmares.

Odds are you'll get one who's used to it.

Obligatory 'please don't do it' while I'm at it.
>>
I live in a hellhole called downtown LA, if you see any news of a jumper in one of these high rise buildings or apartments, that was me, godspeed lads
>>
>>36590421
the hydrogen method probably works pretty well
>>
>>36590421
I'm getting tired of typing in burning charcoal just do it already if shits that bad
>>
Get somebody with a large sword to stab you in the middle of the back(or neck)... it will hurt briefly but it is the most efficient way
>>
File: 1489821961604.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489821961604.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
hold brethe until dead
>>
>>36594310
>shaking like a retard for two hours before taking off all your clothes and becoming a statue
The coolest
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.