[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the past year, I've gotten 3 girls to fall in love with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1492994881215.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1492994881215.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
In the past year, I've gotten 3 girls to fall in love with me.

All white and I'm Asian.

Tell me again why you can't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>36590189
We're just roleplaying on here, you dip.
>>
>>36590189
I don't leave my house except to go to work and go grocery shopping.

Also live in one of the highest elderly populated areas in merica
>>
>>36590189
that foot is absolutely succulent
>>
That's probably because they're batshit insane weebs. More power to you if that's what you like.
>>
that's a fat pussy

oreg
>>
Gonna need proof to back that up, yellow.
>>
>>36590189

P-please t-teach me senpai-sensei! Onegaishimasu!
>>
Can't get girls from your own race ? The hottest Asian girls are with the lowest white males how dat make u feel Mongol boi
>>
>>36590189
How does that prove that I must be able to get a girlfriend?
>>
>>36590281
Nah they all hate anime and so do I.

>>36590245
Kek

>>36590331
What do you want to know?

>>36590428
I can. I've dated Asian girls before too. They aren't anything to write home about.
>>
>>36590199
>normie comes to board
>UR JSUT ROLEPLAYING HAHAHAH NO-ONE CAN BE SOCIALLY SUCCESSFUL IN REAL LIFE, ITS JUST A MEME HAHAHASHDAJHSSFSXD DDDD XDDdDDD//8839w7r#%
>>
>>36590331
Just Apis mellifera yourself.
>>
Because I'm a faggot
>>
>>36590189
Because i'm marrying to 2 chicks who get jealous when i bang other chicks without them.
>>
>>36590439
And of course OP is unable to come up with an answer.
>>
Larping thread?

I'm a real life Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>36590453
How did you do it? Also what is the end goal?
>>
You can't even larp it because you don't exist.

All the "alpha" examples are huge cucks like Ben wey and that horse teeth guy.

I thought James iha of smashing pumpkins was married to Darcy but nah, James is unmarried at 49-50.

He's successful though.

Good effort though.
>>
>>36590189
>Tell me again why you can't get a girlfriend.
Because I'm a pathetic manlet while you're probably tall (based on how women treat you)
>>
I may be a hopeless loser, I know it, but I'm not a fool.

I would welcome real news if a person like you actually exist.

But I also know that only two white people can make more white people, so by coveting their women I only seek to destroy the focus of my desire.

And they're best with other white people.
>>
>>36590189
I can get an morbidly obese woman to fall in love with me.

So what?

Average women don't even notice me.
>>
Ghengis Khan raped all those women because it's the only way he could get laid.

Unfortunately he was extremely successful.

Now his descendants are struggling in this age because women have more rights and protection than ever.

Not all women are equally protected however.
>>
I can only try to cage and suppress the ugly angry beast I am, I can never slay it because that's who I am.

But I'm nobody's fool.
>>
>>36591160
average women are obese.
>>
>>36590189

Timestamp, or it never happened, chinkomania. That and gtfo normie.
>>
>>36591249
Sure, if they're middle-aged.

Not if they're young and college-educated.
>>
>>36590189
Why did the Asian supremacist subreddits migrate their shitposting efforts to 4chan of all places? I can't tell if you're just an American fishing for (You)s or an actual 5'2" insecure chink
>>
File: 1493011152193.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1493011152193.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>36590189
Guess it's time for you to leave
>>
Being born and growing up here in the U.S, I was able to learn another language, to live differently than I would have back in my native country.

To this day I keep wanting to express how I feel and put it into words where someone would listen, on r9k.

I love many things about the English language and it's fair writers. I love the music and literature, I love older American tv shows.

So I just take what I can of the things that I like, bits and pieces, and I take it for myself and I have built this Frankenstein armor of words and thoughts.

I patched over the spaces that were absent or lacking in my mind with things I like. Their creators are white people.

Most of all, I wanted to know if I could pass for one of you here in this place of anonymity with the content of my posts.

I just patched myself with bits and pieces of what I learned. If I can give back goodness that people accept it brings me happiness.

That's why I try my hardest, but I got a lot weighing down on my head.
>>
File: 1491748697796.gif (965KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
1491748697796.gif
965KB, 500x227px
Well, I'm Asian too but I'm a fucking boring loser. I'm not even considered Asian for weebs and other Asians anyway. I'd be more willing to hear how I'll never be normal enough for friends or my family more than be filled with false hope. I guess I should work towards not giving a shit, but it's a struggle to go against an innate need as a human being.
>>
I'm an apostate lol
>>
If you are a light skinned asian,

GO TO AN ANIME CONVENTION

other than a brothel, it is the only place on earth where being an asian male is an advantage
>>
>>36590189
I'm a boring, overweight, eyesore with no interesting hobbies while also lacking any form of social skills.
Is that good enough?
>>
>>36590455
Jus b yerself homie
>>
Get the fuck outta here Chang Longwang
>>
>>36591952

I'm technically a light skinned Asian but I got dark and look Latino.

I can be happy with brothels.
>>
>>36592214
Ching Chong my Ding Dong.
>>
File: 1491780078780.png (527KB, 838x630px) Image search: [Google]
1491780078780.png
527KB, 838x630px
>>36591952
I'm very pale due to being 1/8 white and I have a Lee surname but I don't think people are into sea monkeys. Oh well. Besides, I don't think I'd like being seen as attractive only because of my race.
>>
Where can I meet girls?
>>
>>36594141
Earth? They're literally 50% of the population and anywhere anybody would be.
>>
>>36594246
Not that guy but how do they all end up with niggers then?
I wonder the same thing myself, where are you meant to pick up women? What's a socially acceptable setting to hit on them?
>>
>>36590189

I'm sure this is how it's happening in your head. I am kinda interested in what's actually happened compared to how you imagine things are happening, for a good laugh.
>>
>>36590199
Go back you "rare pepe kit" downloader prick
>>
>>36594369
Anywhere more or less? Obviously not during shit like funerals or in a church during sermon or what not. The main deal is you aren't doing it in a creepy way and accept that just because you got turned down doesn't mean you shouldn't try again, it only takes one success.
>>
File: IMG_2795.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Rate my thumb pls
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.