[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>virgin >did some MDMA last weekend >accidentally set

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: scoob.png (89KB, 175x255px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.png
89KB, 175x255px
>virgin
>did some MDMA last weekend
>accidentally set up 3 dates this week alone
did I suddently become a human being or something
>>
>>36588766
Congrats brotha.

MDMA basically releases all your Seratonin and Dopamine all at once into a roll and what you feel is what every normie who didnt grow up with a life of hardship that fucked their receptors up, does at every second of the day.

This is how you're supposed to be as well, and this is what normies think and see you as.
>>
>>36588845
>Seratonin and Dopamine
Serotonin, but no dopamine.

>what you feel is what every normie who didnt grow up with a life of hardship that fucked their receptors up, does at every second of the day.

this is not true at all.

You're full of shit, man
>>
File: Kuujou.Jolyne.full.770534.jpg (127KB, 618x891px) Image search: [Google]
Kuujou.Jolyne.full.770534.jpg
127KB, 618x891px
>>36588766
enjoy that life of increased depression, faggot. Hope it was worth!
>>
>>36588872

It is true. The human mind wasnt developed to deal with psychological trauma in mind. Imagine living in a broken home near poverty as a child to an adult. Your receptors will have developed desensitized towards the feeling of positivity and "euphoria"
>>
>>36588933
Do you even understand a bit of basic neurochemistry?
>>
>>36588961
If you have to ask me that question i can tell that you dont know jack shit about neurochemistry.
>>
>>36588961

Its called cortisol build up, faggot.

>During times of stress, the body reacts by secreting stress hormones into the bloodstream. ... One class of stress hormone responsible for negatively affecting memory is the glucocorticoids (GCs), the most notable of which is cortisol. Glucocorticoids facilitate and impair the actions of stress in the brain memory process.

>University of California, Berkeley, researchers have shown that chronic stress generates long-term changes in the brain that may explain why people suffering chronic stress are prone to mental problems such as anxiety and mood disorders later in life.

tldr: poverty causes constant stress syndrome which leads to a slew of neurological impairments and permantly damaged dopamine receptors.
>>
>>36589106
citation needed for this
>>
>>36588766

Pretty much
You're going to be fairly well adjusted and normal for the next 6 months or so

Just be aware it doesnt last and every pick me up you do from now will have less and less effect
>>
>>36588933
Are you kidding me? Think about the first humans. Not having anywhere to sleep just hunting down monkeys with your club and shit. Always have to be vigilant of predators even in your sleep. Living in a jungle with bugs wildcats poisonous snakes and whatever the fuck.

Probably watch your friends or family die from some giant ass bird or some fucking cougar or something and not know what to do. Except back then I doubt they grieved for long probably just went back on with hunting.
>>
>>36589977
What the fuck do I do? I want to enjoy MDMA but I have a weird thing that makes me think sinning is bad and demons are real and they come into your life when you do bad shit

When I do MDMA it's like 200x worse I can't even enjoy it. Even when I listen to music on it I'm like this is the devils siren

Fuck I wish I could back to being atheist as fuck I'm trying so hard. I took the religion blue pill
>>
>>36588933
>The human mind wasnt developed to deal with psychological trauma in mind.

kek what
>>
>>36590040
> believing in something that has no evidence
> letting it affect your life this deeply

Honestly bro, its okay to be spiritual but not believe in god.

I would start with meditation, you'll find that you dont need to subscribe to religion to get your fix of faith.
>>
>>36589951

I fucking hate you and you don't deserve happiness

http://news.berkeley.edu/2014/02/11/chronic-stress-predisposes-brain-to-mental-illness/
>>
>>36588766
Haha good luck with the backlash, hope it was worth it
>>
>>36590225
What backlash?
>>
>>36588933

absolutely wrong, ancient people had to deal with obscene trauma on a near daily basis

imaging the sheer violence in an ancient battle, swords, spears, arrows. absolutely brutal.

if anything the mind was developed to deal with farm more trauma than we have now which is why we focus so much on our comparatively insignificant problems.
>>
ITT: Armchair neuroscientists

You guys make me cringe
>>
>>36590284
>t. brainlet

pick up a book instead of playing videogames all the time you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>36590284

do you honestly believe that every single human being saw or was involved in daily battle until the industrial revolution?

history is a lot more boring that video games and movies make it out to be
>>
>>36590297
You dont have to be a paid professional to google articles you dumb faggot
>>
>>36588766
are they actually dates or did they just say "haha ok" as like a joke and when you go to the date they dont even show up and leave you on read?
>>
>>36590302
>bubba froze to death
>piotr starved to death
gee sure
>>
>>36590225
taking mdma once is going to fuck you over

infact doing it only once is best
>>
I met this girl when I was tripping once and we almost dated. I'm still not sure how I started talking to her though.
>>
>>36590374
well I've only been on one of them yet, she showed up and seemed somewhat interested.
>>
>>36588766
I hate MDMA for turning me from Stone Cold Steve Autism to a fucking normie that actually feels emotions.
>>
>>36588766
>mdma makes people chat waffle and not care
>chat waffle and not care
Guys Ive finally figured it out!
We just need to not give a fuck and we will shake our social anxieties!
>>
>>36589106
Yikes.

Well least it's real and not made up
>>
I've been telling this to you guys for years.

Shrooms and Molly turned me from a misogynistic incel virgin to a normie that has several fuckbuddies.

Look up what social deprivation and a lack of skin contact does to people. That's the psychological explanation for why virgins often end up as paranoid misogynistic red pillers.

All that paranoid insecurity will be gone while you are tripping and you can think about stuff clearly for the first time. You will feel what it means to be confident in yourself and not worrying about everything.

If you can hold onto this calm and secure feeling these drugs will make you intimate a normie for like a month after usage.

You may need several trips, but after that you can actually just walk up to women without dropping your spaghetti.

And yes there's even research going on to use those drugs against PTSD, anxiety and depression, but even before I read those articles I knew about the helpful medical effects due to having used them myself.

I can't even believe the I took all that "women can't love men under 6 foot and I will certainly die lonely" bullshit and the other stuff MGTOWers say about women seriously.
>>
>>36593841
fuck off you dumb normie faggot
>>
>>36593892
This place has been my home for so long that I can't just leave.
>>
>>36593918
well whatever. i am sick of normal faggots like you shitting up my board
this place us dead anyway, everyone here is a normie now
>>
>>36588766
This only works if you're not ugly. Added confidence means nothing without the looks to back it up.
>>
>>36593841
I took shrooms and never experienced such deep despair and self-loathing. It took me months to snap out of the feelings of depersonalization and utter hopelessness. It was like any sadness and insecurity I had ever experienced magnified a thousand times. I am still not normal more than a year later and fucking hate to see you people acting like shrooms can cure psychological issues when they can make it worse for the mentally unstable. Fuck you, don't even respond to me with some shit about how I did them wrong/not enough or link some bullshit new-age hippie study.
>>
File: 1484237661700.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1484237661700.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>36592804
>Stone Cold Steve Autism
>>
>>36594760
There's ugly people with gfs though. Lower your standards.
>>
>>36588766
same here anon
well, similar
>virgin
>get drunk
>try speed for the first time
>got a chick's number
was the first time I had the balls to approach a girl. actually went well too
>>
>>36588766
drugs don't give me social skills or looks, this only works if you are a normie with some meme illness like depression or social anxiety
>>
>tfw can't even get drugs if I wanted to try them

I don't understand how normies get drugs, like do they just have an instinct where dealers are located?

t. Homeschooled 18 yr old
>>
>>36595037
don't fall or the meme, drugs are most likely to trigger psychosis especially in robots. OP is just some 19 year old normieshit.
>>
>>36595081
I have nothing else going for me in life, I am just desperate for a gf. It's a hard feel when all of your friends have had gfs and you have never even had a girl attracted to you. I am 5'4 and I have a hard time believing girls don't discriminate by height.
>>
File: 1493250042006.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493250042006.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>36588845
>not getting laid shut down neuro-receptors
>muh neuro-receptors
>first world difficulty intensifies

Tell me anon, how often were you beaten as a child for making up bullshit and bullshitting others?
>>
>>36595157
>when will they learn

If you let your flaws and memes to define you, then you're fucked to begin with.
>>
>>36595157
My short autist weeb friend believes this, even though our two other short friends who are just as short if not shorter than him both have gfs and don't go long single ever. It's your personality and negativity and lack of confidence and lack of following through and you don't approach women
>>
>>36595286
I don't have anything to build my confidence off of, I have never achieved anything great. It's easier to focus on my faults than to focus on how I haven't been able to do the simplest things that humans can accomplish.
>>
>>36595037
mostly it has to do with networking
my only friend who happens to be embedded in
a drug supply chain, so I buy off of him
>>
>>36595430
Anon, I know it isn't much consolation. But, do think about where and how you derive your sense of importance from (everyone does it) and their sustainability. I know that we are social creatures, some traits and pathways haven't caught up with the change in social dynamism and you simply can't help it. But I'd suggest "Beyond Good and Evil" by Nietzsche, it talks about existence, human relation with society and such.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.