[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't even feel left out for not having sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>tfw don't even feel left out for not having sex with normie women
>tfw don't want intimacy or chad status

>just want to have meaningful conversations with intelligent people about relatable interests
>tfw will never form connections with people beyond small talk, job shit, or transparent attempts to get laid

it's almost like the dumber you are the better your chances of success

>tfw social anxiety and empathic character prevents me from going full Machiavelli on the shortsighted unerudited dregs of society
>tfw Chad is a slave to his own social instincts

>tfw most robots will just call me an edgelord and never realize the life they desire is just as empty and shallow as their current lives but with more immediate gratification
>tfw knowing this alone has condemned me to a life where everyone misunderstands me and gives me shit
>>
I went to Coachella and it was only brown people. It felt like Brazil.
>>
Every life is shallow and empty.
>>
>>36588664
Who did you go with, Anon?
I live in the desert. am curious
>>
>>36588713
I went by myself. I left after Father John Misty performed.
>>
>>36588897
What was it like?
I want to go to shows but I have no friends.
>>
>Go to party last week
>Get into a conversation with a qt
>Intelligent
>keeping conversation going
>I suggest we meet up this week for drinks
>She tells me to use her phone to add myself on FB
>Message her today about going for drinks Saturday
>"I'll be busy"
>>
Welcome to the irrational world.
>>
>>36588563
What are you even talking about? Social anxiety is turning you into a retard t b h
>>
>>36588664
No you didn't lol. I was at coachella and it's like 90% white college students roleplaying as hippies.
>>
>>36589101

let me guess you just gave up right away

you know it is possible that she is in fact busy

i know you clowns have this idea that this is "beta" or whatever but you can try to set a date 1-2 more times before it becomes actually pathetic
>>
File: littleguy4you.jpg (37KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
littleguy4you.jpg
37KB, 624x420px
>>36589176
Fool. You are nothing more than a pawn in the Great Normie Conspiracy.
>>
File: 1489948080580.jpg (88KB, 675x795px) Image search: [Google]
1489948080580.jpg
88KB, 675x795px
>mfw I have one friend among dozens of "friends" with whom I can have geniunely intelleigent conversations
Fuck roasties, nothing better than being able to talk with someone while ignoring everybody else around. Fucking comfy, I can tell you.
>>
>>36589101
She wasn't interested. She just wants you to like all her selfies on Facebook so she can enjoy the attention and show off to her girlfriends.
>>
>>36588563
I know that feel OP.
I used to obsess over getting a gf and stop being a loser, but whenever I get thrust into a social situation I just want it to stop. It's not that I hate people or anything, we just have nothing to talk about.
>>
Have you ever thought maybe if you were less of a shallow judgmental cunt, things would work out a little better?
>>
File: 1493272686731.jpg (261KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493272686731.jpg
261KB, 1280x960px
>>36588563
not really OP

u just retarded

keep telling yourself otherwise ;)
>>
>>36589855
>brown eyes
Of course she posts on /pol/
>>
>>36589925
>she
Laffin
>>
>>36589838
Sure, right after I activate my almonds and achieve christ consciousness.

Optimism is for crystal rubbing hippies and rich people that don't know how the world works.
>>
>>36589855
Well, I never said I wasn't retarded.
It's just that I'm not wrong.
>>
>>36588563
>a life where everyone misunderstands me and gives me shit
Not true, I understand what you're saying because I feel those same feels.
Just keep trying to live life according to your own principals. There are a few people who may be able to connect with you, but if you give up on your ideals you'll never connect with those people if you do eventually meet them
>>
File: 1325224925265.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1325224925265.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>36590024
>principals
Principles
>>
>>36588664
Wtf are you talking about only brown people, how many niggers do you think can afford that shit. I was there first weekend.
>>
>>36590024
God, I hope so.

Being by physically isolated is one thing but being surrounded by people and not relating to anyone is torture.

I'm different from other robots in that I can swallow my anxieties and play the normie game but god is that the most isolated feeling.

Even if I was a 10/10 Chad I would just be going through the motions.
>>
>>36588563
The only thing edgelord about this post is how "alone" you think you are. It's pretty sad and pathetic that you think your intellect is so beyond your fellow robots.
>inb4 laughable 130 IQ claims
>>
>>36590193
I only said normies are generally dumb.

I've been consistently surprised at just how talented robots are or can be.
But I think robots have a subconscious desire to be Chads and it manifests as jealously and rejection.
They don't embrace the potential of having different types of brains and instead linger on past trauma and social standards like the virginity meme.

All this is to say that I'm not above being completely delusional from crushing depression myself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.