[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my bed still smells of her 26 year old virgin, finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

File: das it mane.jpg (64KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
64KB, 535x462px
>tfw my bed still smells of her
26 year old virgin, finally have gf.
It's all the little things like feeling a hand on your chest that isn't yours, feeling her breath in your neck, the occasional peck on the cheek or long exhale. It all feels so good.
I don't ever want to be lonely again.
>>
File: 1478446538797.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478446538797.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>36588000
Tell us more anon,is it really that great?
>>
Ok. But you have to leave now
>>
>>36588028
>>36588000
trips confirm it is that great.
>>
>>36588028
It's amazing.
The feeling of exploring her body with your hand. Not just the physical feeling, but the idea that she entrusts herself to you, it's all so surreal.
Yesterday I felt so happy having her lie at my side I had to keep myself from shedding tears out of pure happiness.
>>
>Tfw broke up with love of my life
>tfw got a younger, hotter fuckbuddy instantly
>>
>>36588176
what exactoy is that feel? I have no idea.

It sounds bad desu. It sounds like trading a relafionship for a fleshlight. Id take a 5/10 loyal loving gf over an 8/10 whore stacy who will inevitably drop me unless i deop her first.
>>
>gf
>still a virgin

You're doing it wrong.
>>
Obligatory questions.

Where did you meet her? Does she know you're a virgin? Is she attractive?
>>
>>36588000
Enjoy it, anon, if it's true. Enjoy every single little moment.

It has been a year now, more than a year.

She was my first proper love. First girl that made me feel like love is something that actually exists.

Never before have I met somebody that felt so selflessly about me.

She was my little wonder, and all that is fucking gone.

I miss being in her room, sitting on her bed with my back against the wall, her legs around my waist, and we'd just make stupid noises at eachother, I'd kiss her forehead and she'd trace her fingers through my hair, rain outside on a chilly September evening, the mix cds we made for eachother when we were just friends, softly playing in the background.

Never again will I be able to smell her on my clothes after meeting her, for days, that weird mix of grass, fresh laundry and something peppery and spicy. Never again I'll feel her cuddle up against me on those nights we slept naked, never again will she tell me "you feel like home, *anon*". Never again will we bake together. Never again will I have my best friend back.

I miss her, lads. I miss how I had a plan, a goal, when I was with her. I miss how I knew that we'll make things work, no matter what. I miss feeling like somebody out there has your back. I miss how she was the first person I could be myself around. I miss how I was the only one she ever felt comfortable around with sex stuff. I miss how soft her body, I miss her hair and her eyes and her hands, and her back, and her neck and her nose and the triangle beauty spots on her left cheek, and and her smile and the way her breathing got heavier and heavier when I started running my hand all over her. I miss rainy afternoons, sunny mornings, snowy nights with her.

I miss my best friend.
>>
File: 1492795180755.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492795180755.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>36588848
Sheesh anon, you make it sound like the only thing that could make life worth living for
>tfw no gf
>>
>>36588000
Iv never had a gf that I wasn't sleeping with I dont think shes your gf I think she just hugged you
>>
>>36588903
It's obviously not, but it does makes things so much better.

It's an incredibly feeling feeling like somebody is there for you, and has your back.

Sorry to shit up the thread OP, but here's the last message she ever sent me.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0txamP1dZGI
>>
File: 1493024737797.jpg (11KB, 466x298px) Image search: [Google]
1493024737797.jpg
11KB, 466x298px
>>36589085
MY BODY IS NOT READY FOR THESE FEELS
>>
>>36589085
What happened? :( I am sorry
>>
File: 1492797894381.jpg (143KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492797894381.jpg
143KB, 597x519px
>>36589085

Why am I feeling this feel
>>
>>36588701
Some issues with her monthly cycle.

>>36588745
Small gathering of friends. Yes. In a nerdy sort of way.

>>36588848
Thanks.
>>
>>36589242
> Some issues with her monthly cicle

Cervical cancer, pregnant or isn't ready
>>
>>36589265
She went off the pill.
>>
>tfw nobody will ever desire you like this
>>
File: F1000034.jpg (1MB, 2240x3360px) Image search: [Google]
F1000034.jpg
1MB, 2240x3360px
>>36589164
>>36589220
Sorry, friends.

>>36589188
Last year, easter vacation with her family. They were driving back, highway, at night, rain, her mom's bf was too tired to drive, her mom was driving, she was afraid of those driving conditions, couldn't handle them, things happened. Bad things.
>>
>>36589085
Very sorry to hear about all this. Will take your words to heart and enjoy every second with her.
>>
>>36589368
It's fine, thank you. Sorry for attention whoring all over your thread.
>>
>>36588000
she's cheating on you

she's swallowing chad's cum right now as if it is a substance that makes her younger
>>
>>36588000
>tfw can't relate because I'm a 33 year old robot who has never had gf
>>
>>36589385
It's fine. I know what it's like to have to get something off your chest. Use the thread to your heart's content.
>>
>>36589292
oh god no... IM GOING TO GO UP THERE AND GRIND GOD'S TEETH INTO DUST, FEED IT TO HIM THEN MAKE HIM SUFFER ETERNALLY

but tell us more, what were those bad things? car crash? driving over a ramp? what happened?
if you feel really bad telling us it's ok you don't have to
>>
File: 1492211661386.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1492211661386.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>36588000
>dubs followed by trips
>talking about having a gf
>not lonely anymore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES ON MY BOARD
>>
>>36588000
I got my first girlfriend about a month ago after 31 years and it's been fun, but I want to go back to the robot life. Those things you mentioned don't make up for the loss of independence.
>>
File: F1000018.jpg (646KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
F1000018.jpg
646KB, 1500x1000px
>>36589443
Lost control. I don't remember the details exactly, the two weeks after the crash and her leaving are just a blur. She was the only one that didn't make it in the end, ain't that some shit ?

It's not getting any better. I saw things clearly in my mind, I had even worked out a plan to ask her sometimes in the future and started saving up for a ring (something not expensive but pre-40s, english made, ectc). We talked about kids names, saturday mornings in our apartment when we would've moved in together., idk.

I just hate the thought of her somewhere deep, cold, wasting away, not feeling anything, not seeing anything, not hearing anything, gone.
>>
>>36589242
She's fucking Chad on the side. She doesn't want your d.
>>
>>36589598
god...fuck
reminds me of se7en a bit

well i hope for the best anon, it's a miracle that you're still sane despite this, i'm sure as hell i couldn't take it
>>
>>36589598
You know she wouldn't want you to suffer over it, anon
>>
>>36589598
>I just hate the thought of her somewhere deep, cold, wasting away, not feeling anything, not seeing anything, not hearing anything, gone.

wait her body wasn't recovered? well regardless, just frequent the approximate location where she was lost and talk to her there, or her grave if the body was found, it's painful but really comforting
>>
File: 232q.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
232q.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>36588000
Woah I literally came to this board to shitpost about how I was considering breaking it off with a girl I've been seeing for a month because I don't feel ready for the commitment but seeing this thread has convinced me to keep at it

>feelsgoodman
>>
And then she gets bored of you. The robot dream came true for me too and after a year she broke my heart and it was all over. You have to use this buzz you have from having a gf to raise your SMC before its too late.
>>
>>36589829
SMV* I meant
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (197KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
197KB, 1280x955px
>>36589777
Shit this is hard to write and think about but, she was in hospital for a couple of days, then finally, y'know, passed. I've been to her grave about two months ago, on our "anniversary".

I know people like to make fun of that webm of the black guy talking to his boys' grave and he starts crying, but it happens. Like, I know THAT's not her anymore, she's more in the things she left, her room, the little tattoo she did on me, but I can't help it.

>>36589712
Cheers m80

>>36589723
I know, but I can't get over that yet.

It's probably not healthy, but I feel like in my mind and heart and whatever there's a room that's still there, waiting for her, and I'm not ready to close that yet. No way.

I don't want to overwrite the memory of the last time she kissed me, and held my hand and everything.
>>
>>36588086
>she's no longer a virgin
When will you break up with her?
>>
>>36588028

Yeah, but don't idealize it. I wanted to reply to OP, but I'll reply to you instead and, ultimately, reply to him through you.

Yes it is great, but my experience dictates that you should always strive to be realistic about this. If you allow yourself to fly on a cloud that is too high, in the occurance that shit starts going down, the fall is gonna be uncomparably painful. The smell in your sheets tgat used to be a bliss turns into a sour memory.

That is the thing with being in love. It makes you blind. You think you feel pain because you are alone? The pain of a broken heart from your love leaving you is uncomparable. While you're experiencing it, you wish to all gods that you could go back to the old days when you were a lonely fuck up because, then, at least you didn't know that feel.

However, for what love can provide for you as a human being and the ways it help you grow as a person, tge pain and the risk are entirely worth it. I don't want to sound like a pessimistic asshole because having my heart broke only made me stronger. In the moment when you experience that pain, you'd wish to God you could die, but overcome this pain and you'll be strong beyond measure. You'll learn to appreciate loneliness, you'll learn to appreciate the goid memories and you will learn so many lessons that makes you a more mature person.

For this reason, I believe it is important to focus on what you're living now. OP, I am happy for you and I wish you the best, but do not overdo it. Appreciate the now, don't think of when you were alone, don't think of a potential break up. Just ride the wave and be happy for what is going on now.
>>
>>36588000
Sounds repulsive; I can't imagine how annoying it would be share your bed with another person. If I ever get a gf, we are sleeping in different beds; different rooms even cause I need muh privacy.
>>
>>36589918

Soon, the virgin meme is going to reach such a peak that merely recognizing a woman's existence will make her unpure.

Please stop. It has gone on long enough.
>>
Good goin fag too bad she gobled chads cum
>>
>>36589085
That sounds like a man putting on a female voice to me
>>
>>36590362
I'd disagree but whatever you say, anon.
>>
File: 1493016322313.jpg (12KB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
1493016322313.jpg
12KB, 320x316px
>>36589940
Wow anon, those are some strong words, but thank you for the answer, it really gives me a new perspective on things.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.