[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should I wait before I confess to my friend that I slept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

How long should I wait before I confess to my friend that I slept with her boyfriend?

I didn't want to tell her earlier since she about to finish her post-grad and I don't want to add anymore stress. She finished her finals last week and is officially done with college. I have photographic evidence of me being intimate with her boyfriend. Was thinking of sitting down with her, confessing what I did, and showing her the picture. She has enough income to live on her own now since she can work full-time now that she's no longer in school (we're currently roommates).

Or would it be better to not tell her at all? The sex I had with her boyfriend was a one time thing and after that we act like nothing happened.
>>
Tell her when she's moving out.
>>
He pissed brain juice into your lathered cunt
>>
>>36587281
Are you a guy or a girl?
origanl
>>
>>36587281
>>36587281
I think you should talk with her asap
>>
>>36587281
It's be the right thing to do but kiss your friendship goodbye, if I was her I wouldn't want anything to do with either of you fucks.

Good luck
>>
>>36587281
normie slut
origanelo
>>
>>36587318

We've been best friends since highschool and I've been hesitant to tell her because I want us to remain friends. A part of me feels like she deserves to know and another part feels like nothing good can come from telling her.
>>
>>36587348
She may find better friends
>>
Don't show her the picture unless she doesn't believe you.
>>
>>36587348
Too bad, it's your fault, you betrayed your friend just as much as her bf.

People don't do this to their best friends, it's your friend's best option to end contact with you, I would.
>>
I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TELL HER TO TELL YOU TO GET OFF OF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36587348
Stop being selfish and tell her.
>>
File: 1491404109462.png (902KB, 1680x943px) Image search: [Google]
1491404109462.png
902KB, 1680x943px
Do what you want but i can tell you this with certainty.

You. Are. Not. Her. Friend.

Get that out of your head, youre not her friend, you never will be and you never were.
Youre a slut, a classical slut, not evena renaissance or romanticism slut.

A Classic Slut.
>>
File: 1490865465870.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1490865465870.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
But if i may honestly offer you an answer, dont tell her.

Why? Youre clearly comfortable with deceiving her as it stands, fuck it. Maintain the status quo, HELL fuck her BF again!
>>
File: 1483450832899s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483450832899s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36587281
>Posts pic of roast beef sandwich in OP pic
Clever bait, OP, have your (You).
>>
>>36587281
>I have photographic evidence of me being intimate with her boyfriend.

post it
>>
>>36587348
you're a shit person. tell her and set her free from your cancerous ass
>>
>>36588678
this.

originallyhfsehjkhsa
>>
>>36587281
Just mention it in your suicide note, you piece of shit garbage can subhuman.

Problem solved. /thread
>>
>>36588696
That's clearly a bacon burger you 4 eyed dweeb.
>>
>>36587281
You're a terrible person. You aren't her friend. I hope she's able to get over all the shit you're going to put her through. Tell her now, before you do any more damage. She needs to know what her "best friend" is really like.
>>
>showing her a fucking picture
You coy cat you're intentionally trying to add insult to injury
>implying this is rael
>>
File: 1492339971187.png (772KB, 745x787px) Image search: [Google]
1492339971187.png
772KB, 745x787px
>>36587348
>best friends since high school
>move in together for the most important part of your lives
>get overwhelmingly distracted by cock and fuck everything up
Girls just want to have fun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.