[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the happiest moments of your lives, /r9k/? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: wildflower bloom.jpg (201KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
wildflower bloom.jpg
201KB, 786x590px
What are some of the happiest moments of your lives, /r9k/? If you were to die, what would make you go out with a smile?
>>
>>36587257
I honestly can't remember any of them. They were all so long ago and that part of me is too detached and compartmentalized.
>>
>>36587257
I want to die outside on a moonlit night alone. Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>36587257
the very moment I was dying would be the best moment of my life.
>>
im in rome, the music is pounding
substance is pounding through my veins
the cool summer air washes me
italians as far as i can see
i wish i could go back
i hope that person i once was is still there
>>
>>36587345
Everyone wishes to go back to their first romoerotic experience, but we just can't, anon.
>>
>>36587345
You never step in the same river twice, or so they say.
>>
File: 1492981821242.gif (204KB, 459x620px) Image search: [Google]
1492981821242.gif
204KB, 459x620px
>>36587257
>video games
>origano
>>
>>36587257
ill always remember staring into that girls eyes right before we kissed on the last day of spring break. i hope that when i die, i go back to that night so i can feel it again
>>
>>36587278

Well, in that case, what would make you go out with a smile?
>>
l hugged a girI once
>>
Never really had one.
>>
The moment she looked at me from across the table and smiled.
Second date.
I leaned in and kissed her; she leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect.
Fucky, fucky, sucky, sucky for hours after. It was the lead in to the happiest time of my life, which eventually led into a horrible cycle of relationship sadness when it all fell apart.
I hate the cunt.
Although I've met, engaged, and slept with a few women since, that night and after was the happiest I've ever been.
Oh, and I'm totally a normie; 100%. Reeee reeee and all that.
>>
>>36587838

I would say normie get >>>out, but anyone who finds their way here is a robot, if only in denial.
>>
cute face
cute voice
first there was the beer
craftbrewed and heavy
thick with flavor
weed and then i bum cigarette
we kissed
it was my first time
heavy bodies
heavy feeling
neck smooches
and then i wake up
and next to me
another man
>>
>>36587894

That was fake and gay.
>>
>>36587938
but it was real and true

i stole a lighter off his dresser as a memento.
it's a bright purple
bright like his eyes
it doesn't light through
like us, never to burn again
>>
>>36587278
Pretty much this. I've stopped being human.
>>
>>36587257
It's sad that my happiest moment is getting my first nuke in mw2
>>
>>36587865
You're probably right, but there's only so much lurking a standard issue normie-type can do until he decides to open up on here.
Maybe I am a robot.
Regardless, you guys are alright. Insecurities aside, all you /r9k/s will be good in my book.
Those /b/tards... Jesus, there's only so many loli, dick rates, and rekt threads a man can take.
>>
File: 1485540146430.gif (1MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485540146430.gif
1MB, 576x576px
>>36587257
The first time I tried molly.
The first time I tried mushrooms.
>>
>>36588008

Same. Happy 420 famalam.
>>
>>36587591
Nothing. Nothing could make up for having my life taken from my by mental illness and then cut short by dying young. Unless you mean dying at a natural age, in which case managing to overcome that mental illness and make the best of what's left of my life.
>>
this thread deserves to live
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.