[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >recently turned 18 >planned to live at home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: kill.gif (2KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kill.gif
2KB, 300x300px
>be me
>recently turned 18
>planned to live at home for another 2 years at least to get my footing
>dad calls me into living room
>"anon you have 2 weeks to get your shit and leave"
>that was an hour ago

Guys, I have never had a job.
I dropped out of high school and got my ged when I was 16 to pursue music ( yeah I know I'm a fucking dumb faggot)

I have a couple friends but 2 of them are homeless and living with me, they're obviously getting kicked out to. I have diagnosed manic depression and the few side jobs I have had made me want to kill myself even more then I already do. I can't live with the repetive monotony of a wagie job. No one will put me up.

Honestly, I've considered suicide but I'm to much of a pussy.

What do? Please help out a fellow robot. I need advice.
>>
>>36587204
Not that either of these are good ideas, but what if you a) don't leave or b) inform him that you'll kill yourself? Also, where's your mom in all this? What about other relatives? Older siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins?
>>
>>36587264

My mom left when I was a small child.

I already asked every relative I have, I come from a low income family all around, no one has the room for me.

My dad is also an ex army ranger, he's very stubborn and normally won't shift his attitude on something even when provided with evidence.
>>
>>36587204
get a shitty job.

don't see much of a option here pal. i was told by my parents they would kick me out if i didn't get into a college so i did. maybe talk to your parents and tell them you want to go to college and ask them to help you out.
>>
>>36587304
>My mom left when I was a small child.
No way of tracking her down?

>no one has the room for me
What if you showed up on their doorstep? Would they turn your away, or would they at least try to find a place for you somewhere?

Worse comes to worse, buy a Greyhound bus ticket to some place warm and with generous social programs, like San Diego or San Francisco maybe. You should probably do some research on that, just in case.

Locally, churches are usually a good place to start as they'll often have some kind of temporary housing for homeless people and be able to connect you to other resources. Might also want to google your state/county and social services or something like that to see for yourself.
>>
He was aware of this, right? This was your guys' plan?

>I have a couple friends but 2 of them are homeless and living with me
I suspect that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>36587368
He did not know of this plan.

I just assumed it would be okay, because that's a fairly normal thing. Stay at home for a year or 2 while you're going to community colledge or something. Then move out once you have a job and shit. But nope I have 2 weeks.
>>
Two words: military service.
>>
>>36587397
Has he been on your case about anything? Any compromises you could make with him that would change his mind? Maybe lay out a two-year plan or something?
>>
>>36587397
Well if he wasn't aware, then that kinda clears things up. Maybe you should tell him your interest to pursue college or a trade or something, he might be a bit more inclined to keep you around if you have a goal to attain. Though honestly he's probably skeptical considering you dropped out of high school to pursued a failed venture t b h.
>>
>>36587360
>No way of tracking her down?

Many family members assume she is dead, and the only time she was off drugs for almost her entire adult life was when she was pregnant with me, because my dad basically kept her locked in a room for the whole time. Even if I could which would i need a lot of rescources to do, she probally wouldn't be in any place to assist

>what if you showed up on there doorstep?

I can't do that, like I said, all my family is poor and can barely feed there own children I can't push my selves onto them if they can't handle it.
>>
>>36587415

I have considered joining the national guard but I don't think they would have me.
>>
>>36587430
No it was all out of no where. We're relatively close. Hes never been on my case about anything.
>>
>>36587204
make finding a job your full time job, or kick rocks faggot. it's what my parents did to me, too. ended up spending a month sleeping in my car before i was able to find a group living home that put me up for the first month while i found a job, and i spent the next 6 months after findng one paying extra rent to pay them back for putting me up.

but here i am, 3 years later with a decent wagie job (18/hr), living on my own, paying my taxes, not afraid of anyone kicking me out ever again. It's pretty nice
>>
>>36587434

He knows I want to pursue a degree, he just doesn't care. He wants me out.
>>
What you should do is work for a little while and buy a camper van then buy solar panels for it and a good water purifier and some appliances then move out west and NEET it up. Maybe buy some seeds and a gun. Im heavily considering doing this. Maybe get your friends in on it too.
>>
Op here thanks for the advice so far.

I have another question. My two friends have talked about all of us just getting jobs and renting a place. Is this a good idea? Because I've heard people say that having roommates is a not a good idea.
>>
>>36587469
You can always try.
>>
File: 1464838973704.png (221KB, 895x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464838973704.png
221KB, 895x1000px
>>36587204
Haha that's what you get for being an amerifat

t. 20 and still comfortably living with my parents :)
>>
>>36587652
I'm amerifat and living comfily with mommy at 21.
>>
File: comfy pepe.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>36587664
I'm 36 and still living at home.
>>

Lol what the fuck does this even mean. You're 18 you shitkicking faggot. Most people your age have already gone off to college and you think you need to be 20 before you can even leave home. Grow up.
>>
>>36587681
Exactly how cozy are you?
>>
How are you at all surprised that you're getting kicked out after you invite two homeless people to live in your parents' home and refuse to get a job

You're lucky he didn't beat the shit out of you and leave all your stuff on the doorstep
>>
File: 1299169453045.png (43KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
1299169453045.png
43KB, 400x317px
>>36587692
>americans are THIS cucked by shekelbergs propaganda
Oh wow.
>>
>>36587709
Pretty cozy. My parents don't give a fuck
>>
>>36587652
Amerifats will still have a country in 20 years. We reached record unemployment under Emmanuel "unlimited immigration is an economic boon" Macron as minister of economy, and now he's going to be president. Population boom coming from Africa. High chances of crisis in Morocco before 2020. How long are the pensions going to last? 10 years? 20? If riots erupt, the Muslim population will be united and it's not going to look pretty for the rest of us. Better have an exit plan, and good luck saving outside of social security with our tax rate.
>>
>>36587716
My dad was the one who invited them lol, I casually mentioned there situation and he told me to go get them and bring them to my house.
>>
>>36587692

It a actually very common for this to happen, and as I said, my family has no money I can't go to college.
>>
>>36587692
Ladies and gentlemen ,I present to you amerifats
>>
>>36587782
I'm actually Canadian, I just like that toad, lmao
>>
>>36587204
What footing were you hoping to get? You're 18 without ever having worked, and you dropped out of HS 2 years ago. Why wouldn't 2 years be enough time for you to get your footing?
>>
File: 1493245287894.png (275KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493245287894.png
275KB, 500x500px
>>36587204
>tfw you're not a white american
>>
>>36587629
Be warned: if you move in with friends you probably won't still be friends by the time you move out
>>
>>36587824
True,only whites do this crazy leaving home at 18 bullshit
>>
>>36587782
Bailed out of Germany for this reason. At least France has a candidate that is trying to turn shit around. AfD will never get enough power to matter.

Europe is dead. What pisses me off about living in the US is that there is so many people who feel that their boarders should be open, too. Western society is fucking doomed.
>>
>>36587818
Like I said I attempted to pursue music (still kind of am). It didn't work out by the time I turned 18, so here I am.
>>
>>36587204
If you have access to a car you could always go homeless while educating yourself through community. Plenty of good services at community colleges depending where you are and being homeless you get that free education. Or just join the military.
>>
File: 1474540978477.png (564KB, 623x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474540978477.png
564KB, 623x720px
>>36587346
>tfw parents told me I could either go to college or get a job and get out as soon as I turned 18
>tfw wasn't ready for either
>lived in tiny town of >1500 people
>rarely left it
>no jobs because middle of nowhere
>didn't matter because since there was no where to go I'd never got a license anyway
>eventually got forced into college
>parents wonder why I didn't adjust well and am failing out
>>
>>36587860
If you take literally any kind of famous job that requires 0 traditional education (musician, artist, athlete, actor, etc) your chances of success are 1 in 19,000. Music is a fine hobby that might even turn into a sustainable job for you someday. But don't put all your eggs into a basket that has a 0.00052632% chance of success.

If I were you, I'd ask your dad if you could stick around long enough to get a GED and to apply to a trade school, so that you could become a plumber, electrician, mechanic, hvac repairman, or something like that.
>>
File: 1489847667754.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1489847667754.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>36587652
>tfw 22 living comfy with mother
>>
>>36587844
Once people will only have a few cities left as a haven of modern civilization and not entire continents, chances are they will change their mind. Until then, usher in their downfall, enjoy it because you cannot change it
>>
>>36587925
I'm jealous of East Asians. They built modern economies with high standards of living and are still highly homogenous and in the case if the Japs refuse to tolerate foreigners. It's not that civilization is collapsing it's just that ours is.
>>
You claim that there has been no source of stress. Try talking to him and figuring out what his motivation is tomorrow or something. Personally I suspect he's just frustrated about your lack of progression basically.

Build a plan, as it stands you have nothing going for you really. You're a HS drop out that wants to be an artist, one of the dumbest decisions possible. Try a counter proposal where you get your GED and actually get a decent job that allows you to pursue music in your off time. If he's a reasonable guy this would go a long way towards working something out.

>>36587652
I'm 24 and still living with my parents because I started college late. Most of my friends parents are similarly generous as long as the kid isn't just a turbo neet.

>>36587843
Wrong.
>>
there is no third way OP, either you grow the fuck up and get a wagie job like everybody else or you try to live on welfare

i don't envy you
>>
Look up tenants rights in your area, you could have up to a month to leave and that's only after receiving written and dated notice, not just a "get out"
Your father is also a retard if he thinks you won't become homeless without time to save up some money, getting a place generally requires a deposit, even more so if utilities are not included in the rent
Also just found out I was warned for asking if the new Ben 10 had as much sexual tension as the original on /co/, those autists are ridiculous sensitive and scared of anything involving sex or violence
>>
>>36587982
The hell? Every fucking thread about cartoons there gets sexual especially once drawfags get involved. Also what's the new Ben 10 series called?
>>
>>36587204
Op, i'll take you in, on the condition i get to sissify you, and eventually dose you with hormones until you become my helpless little trap cumslave.

What say you?
>>
>he lets in two hopeless kids
>after threat of eviction, youre just now "thinking about" trying to get jobs

Ungrateful fucks, all three of you. What the fuck are you three doing all day, circlejerking and failing at music?
>>
>>36588049
Op here.

Where you at?

Also I'm 6'1 260 and built like a body builder sure you want to sissifie me?
>>
>>36587538
Why? What's the rush? Is there something you've done to make him like this?
>>
>>36588009
I think they've been more alert since my typing style different from the usual /co/ man child and I've been getting the superman autists all riled up but that's probably just me being paranoid
Anyway the series title is just Ben 10, apparently it's a reboot and there's no longer any implied incestuous tension between Ben and Gwen, search Ben 10 2017 if you want to know more
>>
>>36587789
How ironic, he lets them in out of good faith then kicks YOU, his son, out.
>>
>>36587204
Get off here and start looking for a job 12 hours a day now. Manic depression is no excuse I have lots of people have it and they try, that's what makes it difficult, it's fucking easy when you're sat on your ass all day.

You have no choice.
>>
>>36588179
After literally 2 years of doing fuck all.
>>
>>36587950
I already have my GED, I dropped out so I could get it and be finished with school.
>>
File: 1491518174211.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1491518174211.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>36587204
>I have a couple friends but 2 of them are homeless and living with me, they're obviously getting kicked out to
this is where you fucked up. how did your dad even allow that? why are they still homeless and not getting their shit together? im honestly not surprised. if i was your dad i would be P I S S E D
>>
Jesus fuck, is your family just poor or is it an American thing to expect your children to move out after hitting 18? Here in Europe it is very common for children to live with their parents untill some time in their early twenties.
>>
>>36587204
So not only are you living at your dads place but your neet friends as well? No wonder your getting kicked out. U and ur buds could just get a place and split rent/electric
>>
>>36588213
It's partially the dad's fault for not setting some ground rules when they moved in, a simple "you guys can stay here but you need to look for jobs and show me that you are filling out applications and after you find work you'll start paying some rent to cover the increase in utility usage" could easily have solved the problem problem of OPs friends free loading
Letting it sit and stew until he has an outburst and swears at his son telling him to leave on short notice is not how a reasonable person would handle it since it never would have gotten to that point in the first place
>>
>>36587549
I've done this exact thing b4. It's god tier but I eventually got my own place. If you do this get a DIESEL btw. You can run them in vegetable oil.
>>
This is happens when musicfags think they're special. You are literally trying to enter a business that barely provides a stable income because of muh dreams. How dumb are you?
>>
>>36588270
This is bullshit though. He never signed on to be their caretaker for life. They should have enough common sense to realize they're not set for life living with him.
>>
>>36588318
How is it bullshit to give someone conditions before hand instead of saying yeah move in and then just getting angrier and angrier when things don't go the way you expect when you never voiced those expectations
This isn't to deny OP and his friends their share of blame and lack of motivation but OPs dad is also a shitty parent and he likewise can't shirk off the responsibility he had to teach and guide his child into a better person
>>
>>36588295
Obviously very.
>>
>>36587949
Japs are slowly being compromised. Chinks are the new ZOGBot target. India is going to either become Islamic OR delve into civil war/war with Pakistan, leaving it depopulated and destroyed. Asia'a time is coming, don't worry.

In descending order, these are the threats to the Jew; Whites/Slavs, East Asians, Arabs, South Americans, Africans.
>>
>>36588091
>you NEED to work your life away
>don't EVER expect your parents (who forced you to exist in a world that is naturally against you) to care for you
>just suck it up, pussy
>oh, what? You'll kill yourself? Faggot

>he actually killed himself!
>how could he be so selfish!!!!
>fug XD
>guess I'll have more kids
The normie, everyone.
>>
>>36588649
These kinds of people are what me not want to have any kids. Out of an entire batch of semen, somehow THIS is the one that won the prize, and then bitches about it?

You would have been better off in a fucking shower, always looking to place the blame on anyone or anything but yourself.
>>
>>36588773
You're right, I would have rather my dad jacked in the shower, allowing my batch of semen to flow into the sewers. But no. He had just couldn't fight the urge to stick his dick in my mom.
To be honest, it's people like you who have solidified my decision to not have kids. At first it was my natural tendency to hate life, then it was my inability to be social, then my general hopelessness, but lastly, it was the thought of raising something that i hate; no, I should change that; that hates me. I don't have society, but ever since I was small, they shafted me. So why would I want to
>just get a job
>just be yourself
?
That's nonsense. I realise it's a troll but I this is my only communication for the day so whatever.

Fuck off normies
>>
>>36587204
Live in a van and shower at gyms.
I think /o/ has the living your van threads.
>>
>>36588831
You fuck off. Your entire life sucks, and you're a horribly jaded person, but you're blaming everything that's happened to you on a single act that happened decades ago.

You were given the opportunity to do whatever you wanted to do, to be whatever you wanted to be, to feel joy and happiness and fulfillment. You chose to do none of that and blame it all on the fact that your parents fucked.

You didn't ask to come into this world, but you can leave at any time, yet choose not to, instead opting to do nothing while blaming everything on someone else other than yourself.

The fact that you are so self-absorbed that you can't even realize this just increases my disdain for you.
>>
>>36588372
You shouldn't have to give someone conditions to behave decently is what im saying. He gave them a chance to get on their feet and they stayed on the floor. Obviously it wasn't working. Now he's trying something else.
>>
>>36588881
Ok, so I can choose to do well or do nothing but I'm pretty sure you were attacking people who did nothing earlier in this thread. Or are saying that because I was forced to live and don't feel like killing myself, I have to be happy?
>>
>>36589380
Nope. You don't have to be happy, but you don't have to bitch about the fact that you were born. You don't want life, then just end it, because literally nobody cares unless you give them a reason to. Hell, when someone similar to the person I was replying to eventually DID kill himself, his parents said that, in some ways, it was a relief.

Take that however you will.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.