[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fallout: New Vegas came out almost seven years ago Fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: gHbHc4w59xeHVaswZhjfnZ.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gHbHc4w59xeHVaswZhjfnZ.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>Fallout: New Vegas came out almost seven years ago
Fuck.
Where'd the time go? I spent it all playing video games. The release of this game was the end of my meager social life; the beginning of my gaming life.
You could remove 90% of my memories of the thousands and thousands of hours I've spent playing video games from my head, I wouldn't notice. It's just dead gray matter that'll never be accessed again.
>>
I've also spent a lot of time playing video games, I don't really regret it though. I also spend a lot of time reading and learning about new things. I'm too autistic to socialize with people anyway. Whenever I try to socialize more I end up doing something stupid and making a fool out of myself. I haven't talked to any of friends from high school for years, except for one. I log on to Facebook every now and then to see what people are up to, but I never post anything or message anyone.
>>
I only bought NV in 2013 and even that feels ages ago. Completely worth it though, the best video game I've ever played.
>>
>>36586510
I'm playing that as we speak fellow robotnik!
>>
>>36586510
https://youtu.be/Y2jxjv0HkwM
>>
File: 1447308182172.jpg (116KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1447308182172.jpg
116KB, 894x894px
>>36586510
It definitely doesn't feel that long ago, I remember the day I bought it pretty well. 2010 still seems pretty recent. It's a lot of the games that came out 10 years ago that are started to bother me. Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, all came out 10 fucking years ago. 2007 feels like an entire lifetime ago.

I disagree with you about memories of video games being meaningless though. I've had normie experiences and normie memories yet still most of my most memorable experiences that I look back at fondly are video game related.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.