[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't nonwhites be robots? You do realise that white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7415.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7415.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
Why can't nonwhites be robots? You do realise that white is the easiest race to have a girlfriend as?
>>
>>36585756
The "Robot" label people came up with on here applies to anyone who struggles with social relationships. It can apply to either race and either gender. African Americans can absolutely be robots because they were oppressed and still are. I always think you are likely to be a "robot" or just someone who doesn't totally fit in if you're mentally ill regardless of race/ethnicity and gender.

But it is a made up label and definition.
>>
>>36585756
dumb phoneposter
>>36586671
>either gender.
fuck off faggot
>>
>>36585827
This fucking this. I don't even look like a fucking Pajeet but am one. You can see the cringe on people's face when you tell them you're a pajeet. Leftist and alt right everyone will always hate you
>>
>>36585827
>niggers
is this what robots actually believe?
white women turn down niggers all time and statistically they are the least attractive race gender combination for straight couples.
hell man i'm gay and even i know this step up anon
>>
>>36586765
It's actually indians as in asian indians, they are the most disliked. They're so disliked that they don't even get taken into consideration when these studies are made. No one thinks of indians as Asian.
Blacks are the second less liked men, whites are the most sought after men by all races, this is a retarded racebait thread. The goal of this thread is to make minorities angry at whites for claiming minorities can't be robots, it's a leftist shill trick, they pretend to be your typical /r9k/ poster, one of us, but their goal is to separate this place, devide people by race, because that's what leftist do.
>>
File: P40B-Black-man-laughing.jpg (102KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
P40B-Black-man-laughing.jpg
102KB, 800x500px
>>36585756
Weird, considering r9k is 99% white male
>>
File: 1485109707253.gif (35KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1485109707253.gif
35KB, 500x445px
>Black women almost universally hated
wew
>>
>>36586915
What is the context of this list
>>
File: 88b80667194df49acb5e100d652e92b2.jpg (148KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
88b80667194df49acb5e100d652e92b2.jpg
148KB, 1000x667px
>>36585756
Fuck you, ever heard of rheumatism? It doesn't matter if you're white or black or asian, this shit makes you a limping joke that no girl looks at.
>>
only retarded (actually clinically retarded) people say that non-whites cant be robots.
im half white half asian. I managed to get the white genes for height and dick size, but still never get a gf.
and if youre black but not a nigger, youre just going to be a worthless token black guy to everybody.

the only exception I noticed is hispanic, they ALWAYS get gf's even if theyre losers.
>>
>>36586847
No it's not. Have you ever been in a faces of r9k thread?
>>
>>36587599
>implying this fucking hard
spic here, a total loser, never had a gf and my dick makes me want to kill myself; obviously I still have my v-card intact cause I'm ashamed to show my dick even to a fucking whore
>inb4 become a ladyboy
not gay at all, and I'm hairy af
>>
>>36586847
>he thinks 4chan is white peoples site
you are in for a quite a surprise
when media calls us white supremacists I always have a giggle
>>
>>36587847
>a faces of r9k thread?
Those have no value in representing r9k because by their voluntary nature they only show those that want to be seen: stubborn normalfags that refuse to have their /soc/ shit contained to /soc/.
>>
File: beat.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
beat.png
490KB, 1280x709px
Any race can be robot, so long as you're not a woman.

There's no such thing as fembots either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.