[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >official signature is just name printed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1485933717848.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485933717848.png
157KB, 409x409px
>26 years old
>official signature is just name printed out
>occasionally just jot down a random squiggly line

why didn't they instruct us on signatures in k-12
>>
File: 1491810507107.jpg (322KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491810507107.jpg
322KB, 1024x768px
>>36585751
i can relate to this
just realize that there are no rules governing what your signature has to look like, except that it should be consistent
it doesn't even really have to be legible
>>
File: 51.jpg (77KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
77KB, 1180x842px
>>36585751
they did its called cursive handwriting
>>
File: 1421733857057.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1421733857057.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>36585782
it just looks so autistic

I guess I fit the part though

I cant help but think every time I'm writing down my signature, some workplace professional is thinking "look at this fucking autist, too autistic to even have a proper signature" or the cute receptionist automatically putting me on "the reject list" in her mind
>>
>>36585751
They did in the 3rd/4th grade. Maybe you were absent when they were teaching it? I don't know, man.
>>
>>36585840
yeah that's pretty autistic. but like i said, i can relate.
the thing about signatures is that they don't have to look any certain way, but you have to pick one and stick with it. or else it means nothing.
autists like us have trouble making binding determinations about permanent things like names. that's why we're "anonymous."
>>
>>36585784
not it isnt you faggot. Ive written cursive since i was about 6 because we were scolded for printung and its in no way the same. Cursive IS supposed to be legible but signatures seemingly arent.

>>36585751
I might not print my name but i just write it in cursive and try to be more scrawly. Missing out letters or just doing squiggles feels so wrong to me.
>>
My signature is a 50/50 of cursive and print. Practice writing your name in print bunch of times at a speed that is quick, but also comfortable. Soon you'll look at the way you wrote one of your signatures and think it actually looks nice.
>>
>>36586147
just sign your name in cursive with your own personal touch...you could practice different ways of writing it to make it look cool
>>
File: 1414912852388.jpg (13KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1414912852388.jpg
13KB, 316x202px
>>36586199
my main problem that I've run into a few times is after doing a squiggly line signature, they have some verification system and say "that isn't your signature SIR". it almost feels like I'm stuck needing to just print out my name because that's the "signature" I chose on shitty government documents and paperwork when I was a teenager
>>
>>36585751
I just write my first initial and last name in one motion as fast as I can and scribble over it.
>>
>>36586147
>Cursive IS supposed to be legible but signatures seemingly arent
Signatures are typically just your name in cursive with a flair to make it more recognizable, the decrease in legibility is a side effect.

Like someone else said, just practice writing your name in cursive and then adding personal flair to it.

Personally, I have alliterative first and last names, so I do the first letter bigger than they need to be and everything else smaller, even tall letters. Just little stuff like that at first, eventually you get better and can add more

but really though unless you're famous it really doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.