[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be female that doesn't know how to talk to other females.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: gLrWkCA1.jpg (34KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
gLrWkCA1.jpg
34KB, 550x540px
>be female that doesn't know how to talk to other females.

I want a woman friend so bad, but other women really intimidate me. I don't know how to approach one. Any one else know this feel?
>>
Of all the places on the internet, why would you come here to find out how as a woman that you can relate to other women? What's wrong with you?
>>
>GOD'S NOT - *BURP* REAL, MORTY. NOW TRY SOME SZECHWAN SAUCE, MORTY. IT'S GOOD FOR YOU, MORTY. MCDONALD'S PRODUCTS ARE GOOD, MORTY. YA HEAR THAT ,MORTY?
>>
>>36584832
I have the same issue. Men are simpler so it's easy to pick up their social cues but women are just ???????????????? what am I doing??

just give up, theres no other option
>>
We both know there are fembots out there. Pretending they aren't here doesn't make them go away. Besides, i want the perspective of another woman who is depraved enough to hang out on here.
>>
>I want a woman friend so bad
Why?
>>
>>36584832
This is is some next level bait. If this is real leave this board and never come back. That picture triggered me
>>
>>36584995
>WE NEED TEH SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY! LOOOOOOOL
>>
>>36584951

I never know if another woman likes me. I feel like they treat everyone the same up yo a certain point, and I can't seem to break through.

>>36584969
Hanging out with men all the time depresses me. They relate to eachother on a much deeper level then I can with them, bonding over shared experiences that I've never had by virtue of my womanhood. I would like a female friend to discuss womanly experiences--something I really can't do with men.
>>
>>36584832
are you ugly or attractive?
it kind of matters, but if you have a shitty or boring personality it will be hard to make friends
t. fembot
>>
>>36584832
HAHAHAAHAHAAHGAHAHAAHAHR EDDIT REDDIT AND MORTY ASHHSAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA REDITEDT NXDDXDXDXD REDIDT AND MROTKY SO FUNY N HAHAH LOLEOLOLOLDOLOLOLOLSOLLOLOL

HAHAHA I LOVE MEMES!!! LOL MEME XDDD MEMEEEE LE MEME XD

POOP!!! POOPY MEME XDDDDD LE XD MEME FACE XDDDDD LE MEME POOPY L OOOL
LOL LOL POOP LOL
LE POOP MEME

MEME FACE XDDDDD LE XD FUNNY MEME FACE LOOOOL U JUST GOT TRICKED XDDDDDDD POOP XXXDDDDDDD (((SPOILER)))MEMEEEES XDDDD(((///SPOILER))))
PPOOP MEEEEMSS

I LOVE MEMES SO MUCH XDDDD I LOVE MEEMS LOL I AM A MEME XDDDDDDDD I LIKE TO SNIFF POOPP LOOOLL MEMES ANS POOPY I SMELL LIKE POOPY
XDDDDDDD I MAKE MEEEEEME XDDDDDI WANT TO FUG MEME I WANT TO POOPY ON A MEMEE LOOOL XSDDDDDDD I HAVE A BIG POOPY IN MY BUTTE XSXXXXSXZ I BUTT FUCKED A MEME XDDS LOLOLLOLO

HAAHAHAHAH I OLVE MEMES SO MUCH!!! I LOOOVE MEMES MERMS ARE MY REASON TO LIVE HAHHAH I FUCKING LOVE MEMES LOL HAHA FUNNY KEMES I LOOOOVE LEEEE MEEMES LE OOOPY

FUNNY IUNNY MEME LOL POOPY I MADE A BIIG POO POO I POOPYED OUT A MEME XDDDD FUNNY MEME XDDDDD LOL IM WANT TO HAVE SEX IN THE BUTTE WITH A MMEE I HAVE A POOPY TO MAKE SDDDD BIG SMELL YPOPPY AND MEMES LOL

THIS IS LE TOP THREAD CAUSE IT HAS A MEME!!!!!!!!!!! XD I LIVE MEMES LOOOOOK MEMEM XDDDDD MEMEME!!!!! I HAVE A LE POOPY CAN IT BE A MEME PLZ??? I LIKE TO SNIFF POOPY I MADE A WEE WEEE WHEN I SAW THIS MEME!!!! XDDDDDDDDD A BUNCH OF POOOPY CAME OUT OF MY BUTTE HOLE WHEN I WAS MAKING THIS YUMMY MEMEXDD LOLOL MY BENIS IS FULL OF WEE WEEE AND CUMS XDDDD MEEEMEZ MEMES MEEMSS THIS IS LE MEME XDDDD I LOOOOOVE MEMES SO MUCH......LE HAHAHAH....

I LOVE MEEMS SO MUCH THIS IS A GREAT MEME..., AHAHAH,.... I LOVE MEMES,,,,, SO MCUH I WANT TO BE A MEEME,.... XDDDDDD
>>
>>36585046

About 6-7/10. I'm pretty decent looking but not intimidatingly so. Good hygiene. Clothes are thrift shop-tier. Not in the trendy way but in the well-worn way. I think i'm pretty normal personality-wise, idk.
>>
>>36585029
What about finding a gay friend?

It's not a girl but you might be able to relate to them a bit, but then again as a guy I wouldn't know.

Also pls be my gf.
>>
>>36585111
Manon here, stop looking for n*rmal people if that's what you're doing. Look for other fembots. Unless you are living in an isolated place like Greenland, just do a femanon meetup or some shit with people near you. That's what I'd do
>>
>>36585115

Nah, I really want someone to talk to about periods and the whole "female experience thing" because I haven't had a female friend in eight years and I'm starting to feel out of touch--almost divorced from my gender. I'm low key having a crisis right now, actually.
>>
>>36584832
I totally get this feel, OP. I'm a female, and all of my close friends are males... I don't really know how to talk to girls. They give me a different vibe and just...different than what I'm used to. I want to go to brunches and have girls nights out and try on dresses but I can't because all my friends are guys.

I'm relieved that it isn't just me.
>>
>>36585169

Like many of the anons on here, I don't know how to talk to grils. I'm scared
>>
>>36585029
what womanly experiences do you need to discuss?
>>
>>36585237

I wanna stay up late watching movies and giddily doing jello shots. ;_____;
>>
>>36585257

I don't think any man can fully appreciate how terrifying it is to have a group of men catcall you on the street when you're waking home alone, for example. Its just out of your realm of experience.
>>
>>36585247
This anon >>36585169 gets it. You shouldn't really be afraid to talk to women, as, unlike men you're not looking for a romantic connection with them so there's no rejection that you're gonna have to handle if you fail. The key is to just relax. You won't know how it goes unless you try - there's nothing for you to be scared of.
>>
>>36585286
Same.
Never gonna happen for me, though.
I have some female acquaintances, but no one that I can like...seriously talk to. The girls that I talk to are all closer to each other than they are to me, so they like me, but it's weird and I just feel like a weird outsider.
>>
>>36584832
You're on 4chan.
/thread
>>
>>36585332

I don't know, I think it would destroy me to find a woman that I liked only to learn that I wasn't cool enough for her to hang out with. Also, I feel like I come off as weird or creepy. I swear I've been in this shithole too long. I feel defective.

>>36585333
Everyone's been bffs since elementary school where i'm from. I totally feel like an interloper. I'm also afraid of the mean shit they're saying behind my back. Men are more forthcoming.
>>
>>36585469
Right? They all know each other so much better. Men can definitely be catty, but women are more socialized to be catty than men are. I've heard my "friends" say terrible things about their own "friends". It makes me afraid to try to get closer to them, because they all have awful things to say about each other. My guy friends are nice and patient with me but idk I just wanna have some girl time.
>>
>>36584832
OP i've been dealing with this for years now, i only recently made some female friends via university, and i can already feel myself drifting from them pretty fast, it's frustrating/depressing as fuck
>>
>>36585324
i am a female as well, actually.

i understand that experience but i guess i never really felt like discussing it. also, my advice to you is pepper spray or a weapon of some sort. whatever may be legal in your area. if that's not feasible, there are also classes in self-defense specifically designed for women being attacked by larger, stronger male assailants.

the likelihood of being attacked in the first place is low so the main benefit would probably be peace of mind unless you could get your hands on a weapon and gain enough proficiency to actually use it in a crisis situation.

another option is to walk with someone else whenever possible, even if you must resort to maintaining an awkwardly close distance to a stranger who happens to be walking the same way.

and i do think some men might understand how terrifying that might be, if they bothered to try to understand. but there isn't really much to discuss, even with other women, in my opinion.
>>
>>36585500
>>36585502

I've met so many chill af women, but I haven't been able to break the acquaintance barrier. One day I'll learn how to make friends. I'll find my Jane Lane ;___;
>>
>>36585594
It's like you're me.

I always get too anxious and think "oh man if I message her she's gonna think I'm bothering her" so I chicken out.
>>
>>36585324
half-related, but i'm a dude and i was sorta cat-called by girls on my campus once. but they were making fun of me instead. not nearly as scary as i imagine your experience was, just sad.
>>
>>36585574

I am actually involved in a sword fighting club in my area. I know a few take downs and basic self defense. I guess I just intimidate easily.

And I dunno, being catcalled was just the first thing that popped into my mind.
>>
>>36585622

I just wish I knew why it is so much easier with me to befriend men. I swear I must have an inferiority complex or something. I don't know why women psych me out so much.
>>
>>36585718
What are your hobbies and interests?

Are they more on the guy side with anime and vidya? Or more on the girl side with fashion and make up?
>>
"hehe I'm slightly quirky and neurotic when I have functional if slightly offbeat conversations with other women, and I don't have the burden of using my social skills to do the much more onerous task of convincing them to be romantically involved with me"

Get out, Norma
>>
>>36585769
maybe she's also a lesbian, shitlord. ever consider that?

also friends are more important than sexual partners so eff off.
>>
>>36585746

I like to read and draw. I smoke weed. I read tarot cards shittily and I sword fight shittily. Fall is my favorite season and pumpkin flavored items sexually arouse me. Going to go to uni for computer science. I fucking love the sims.
>>
>>36585088
You clearly wasted too much time writing this
Have a (You)
>>
>>36585828
jokes on you its a pasta
>>
>>36585111

>Clothes are thrift shop-tier.

Hot. Serious.
>>
>>36585822
Fuck you sound cool. I know it isn't much but you sound like you would make a good friend regardless of the other gender.
>>
File: 1492577767549.jpg (33KB, 551x545px) Image search: [Google]
1492577767549.jpg
33KB, 551x545px
>>36585718
idk what it is either but women seem so...stand-offish?
tfw you're also incredibly stand-offish
>>
>>36584951

Lmao if you can't understand other women what chance do we have. The world is so cruel.
>>
>>36585822

lol this is so obviously a guy trying to manic pixie dreamgirl for all the robots

you're sadistic dude, like dangling a prime rib over starving dogs
>>
>>36584832
I'm like this too, do you wanna be friends?
>>
>>36585913
Thank you, desu

>>36585918
Exactly this! Its really like trying to befriend a cat.

>>36585983

Nah dude. You develop hobbies like this when you're friends with a pack of nerds. Besides, i'm taken silly boy.

I'm just high and lonely right now ;_;
>>
>>36586053

Where do you live?

She asked after the mute expired
>>
File: lucy.jpg (167KB, 561x354px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
167KB, 561x354px
>i'm in my mid 20s and a guy
>After all of my experience and contact with females within education and working facilities, I've realized that women are far more crueler than men can ever be but just psychologically
>>
>>36586119
get out ruggasmalls
>>
>>36586084

>silly boy

*winks*
>>
>>36585983
what exactly makes this a prime rib of a female, to you?
>>
File: 1493208373136.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493208373136.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>36586149
Fuck off white boy this is my board now thank to you bitches rangebanning me on my favorite board.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1920x1080px
>>36586109
I-I was too forward. I'm sorry.
>>
>>36586174

Lonely, oddball spergish hobbies, down to earth, likes computers.

Makes her seem accessible to the robot archetype. It's basically the vulnerable outsider girl that every robot thinks could be his soulmate if he were actualized.
>>
>>36585088
Lel. You still believe in god. Let me tel you he is dead. Bill nye said so my sex junk my Sen junk did you know it's my goddammit right?

Yes congratulations pol tard we all know you voted for trump congratulations for you and your dumb fly overstate but we will come back we and the armies of reddit for we are good. We are smarter than you and we are more disciplined. I watch v sauce everyday and boohoo you don't like Rick and MORTY fuck off.

It's a smart show it's not for everyone you keep watching your dum reality shows whilst I get Enligjtendd. Election day 2020 is where we will win. And you will lose. Fuck you drumpf kuk
>>
>>36586109
Portland, but we can just be online friends too.
>>
>>36586355

Oh jeez, I've never had an online friend before. I'd love to. I don't really have anything but facebook though, and I'm not going to post that. Do you want to do email?
>>
>>36586084
>le nerd girl
This is bait, and if it isn't please leave and go back to tumblr
>>
>>36586467

People in tumblr are dumb assholes. I am not a dumb asshole. Therefore I am not on Tumblr
>>
>>36586255
reading, drawing is every girl on tumblr. smoking weed is every girl in high school. tarot cards is a strictly female hobby. compsci is no longer unusual for females, especially on 4chan. swordfighting is definitely unique but in general, these are not particularly oddball hobbies at all and isn't the bit about loving fall/pumpkin spice a complete stacy meme? i don't know. i'm sure she's interesting enough but it didn't seem like something to salivate over, other than her being here, within your reach. maybe i am too critical.
>>
>>36585189
>>36585115
Hahaha I love how s(he) skims over your >pls b gf

Not even anonymous galaxies want anything to do with you
>>
Maybe you have mommy issues you need to address if you feel you can't relate to women.
>>
>>36584951
>but women are just ????????????????
Cringe. It's another
>le im a grill but hates other grills xD
Also, it's juvenile as hell to put that many question marks after a sentence to reinforce a joke.
>>
>>36585324
Whew lad this meme again. Do you think we care that you get cat called?
>>
>>36585189
>Nah, I really want someone to talk to about periods and the whole "female experience thing"
There's no purpose at all to these things. You are wasting your time. They don't want to talk about cum cheese, and you shouldn't be talking to them about periods obsessively.
>>
>>36584832
I hate rick and morty fans.

The actual show is great. Fans are morons.

Rick literally creates slave universes and indiscriminately kills out of convenience. He is corrupt as fuck and would do basically anything to become rich. He abducted a fucking alien and held him against its will to develop a cure for space aids so he could sell it and become rich.

But they portray him as bernie sanders because lol they're both old right?
>>
what gets women to form bonds more quickly are negative experiences, negative emotions. you both mutually dislike x thing, or x experience. but be prepared at all times for it to come back around on you, because that's the nature of negativity

t. worked in retail with a bunch of back-stabbing women who all commiserated after work
>>
>>36584832
The shitty things about that show aside Rick would be a right libertarian anyway.
>>
>>36588623
Rick is the personification of libertarian meme balls
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.