[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no car this is literally the worst feel in the world.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: feelbusstop.png (65KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
feelbusstop.png
65KB, 1200x900px
>tfw no car
this is literally the worst feel in the world. I can't go anywhere or do anything if it isn't in bus distance.
>>
File: 1458521096093.jpg (426KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1458521096093.jpg
426KB, 1653x1023px
get a bike
>cheaper
>no pollution
>good exercise
>no traffic
>safer if there are bike paths where you live
>everything is usually within quick bike distance anyway
>>
i know that feel all too well. it hurts even more especially when you had a car but then you lost it
>>
there's plenty of super cheap used cars out there, I wish I knew about it before my parents forced me to spend 4k on a little grey sedan that resells for 500 dollars
>>
Tfw car and making minimum payments getting shafted on interest fees
>>
>>36584948
Not to mention the 200 bucks for full coverage insurance, like throwing my money=time in a fire
>>
>>36584717
why is the picture so funny to me
>>
>>36584948
Get an older, reliable car and just ride it to death
>>
>>36584789
>>bike path
>be invisivble to motorists
>take left turn
>get kill
Wow, so safe.
Also common in my city with left retards who seemingly refuse to drive on the right side:
>drive on narrow one lane bike way
>turn around corner
>get kill by cyclists who goes in the wrong way and couldn't see through walls
>>
Life is immeasurably better when you finally get a car. I used to think I'd be fine using public transport or my bike to get anywhere, but my mind was opened when I had to buy a car for a job. Everything becomes so much more convenient.
>>
>>36585778
What if you are a robot and can't handle the stress and anxiety while hurling around a 2000kg steel case at 15m/s.
>>
Getting car isn't as much of a problem for me.
It's the licence, expensive as fuck here
>>
File: 1484942242731.png (87KB, 310x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484942242731.png
87KB, 310x312px
>need to buy a car
>see price
>>
>>36584789
>become exhausted after getting yourself somewhere that takes you 10 minutes to reach by car
>>
Uber is pretty cheap
>>
>>36586076
>get in car with unlicensed nigger who rapes you
Great idea.
>>
>>36584717
That's a comfy pic anon.

Wow, comfy as fuck my man
>>
>>36586086
You must live in a shithole city for uber to be shabby. Here it's all chill old people and university students.
>>
I either have the option to live in a city nearby that's complete shit

Have a car and live in my town

Or try and build money to get to a decent city

And honestly fuck living in this town or city. I can't find a decent job around this shithole though.

>friend offering for us to split in apartment
>have $2 saved
>rents 800/mo

Does it seem stupid to risk this? Gamble on my self to find a job in a months time?

Sorry for the derail
>>
>tfw no shitbox with good mpg and reliability even if the exterior is pig disgusting but it wouldn't matter to me as long as it can take me places
>>
>>36586120
>Does it seem stupid to risk this? Gamble on my self to find a job in a months time?
Yes because you could use the internet to find a job inb4 moving instead of derailing threads.
>>
>>36586076
>Uber
Right in the trash.
https://stallman.org/uber.html
>>
>>36586120
Nah, unless you got shit to sell than I wouldn't do it. /thread
>>
>>36586066
But OP doesn't have a car dumbass. Can't you put 2 and 2 together?
>>
>>36585889
stop originally being a pussy
>>
>>36584948
>tfw legitimately feel like using the leftover of my student loan to pay off my current car so I can trade it in and get a newer one
someone stop me
>>
>>36586261
>just be a normie
Wow, great advice.
>>
File: sleeping_with_ghosts.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping_with_ghosts.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
yeah well for what its worth you're not alone
>>
>>36585981
I got mine for $1.5k, not too bad even working on minimum wage. If only people would stop wasting their money on stupid shit like new graphics cards for their PCs every fucking year, they could afford a car and live like an adult.
>>
>>36584717
prft, i walk 8 miles to and from university every day. Dont you have legs? Youre on /r9k/ do your time cant be that valuable - just fucking walk you faggot its good for you.
>>
File: I do not like to drive.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
I do not like to drive.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>36584717
>I can't go anywhere or do anything if it isn't in bus distance.
Can't you use a train if it's not a bus distance? What you say is very odd. Where I live I can go almost anywhere with a bus or a train, unless it's a forest where you can't go with a car either. There's also taxi and bike existing.
>>
>>36587259
What kind? Did it break down?
New ones are all 20k+ and I'm worried I'll get scammed buying used and it'll break down.
>>
>>36586261
i took 2 driving lessons and both times i was panicing like fuck. It isnt that i dont trust myself, rather, i dont trust other people. If i had a crash id have to kill myself as well because i could not deal with the beaurocracy and shame.
>>
>>36587273
That's like 4 hours a day.
>>
>>36587259
>they could afford a car and live like an adult.
That's a funny thought. In Europe, at least in bigger cities, most adults do not have a car. They have no use for it, as they get everywhere they want to by a bus, taxi or a subway. If they need to travel further, they use a plane, train, bus, or hire a car.
>>
File: 1473192159131.png (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473192159131.png
68KB, 500x375px
>>36586066
>not getting runners high on way to store
>come home and get to relax and feel like a million bucks
>>
>>36587338
its doesnt take 1/2 an hour to walk a mile. Maybe if youre some colossal mass which moves at a glacial pace but for normal humans it takes maybe 20 minutes at most.

Besides which, so what? Walking is good for you and it can be enjoyable. If you leave early enough (~6am) then there is nobody around either. Being a robit it iant like ive got any obligations outside of university so i can easily train my sleep schedule so i wake up at 4 and then its lIke living life in a ghost town: great, peaceful and conflict free.

Its so early i could even jog without fear of somebody seeing me but i wouldnt want to turn up at university wearing a tracksuit and neither do i want to buy one.
>>
>>36585542
i literally ride a fixed gear with no brakes for 4 year, if you cant cycle in a manner that doesnt put you in constant danger than, yeah i guess youre right.

You shouldnt get a bike if youre retarded
>>
>>36586066
I didn't work out for 2 years. Bought a hardtail mountain bike and rode over 10 miles the first day. It's actually less effort than walking
>>
>>36587420
I'm in Europe and don't have a car. I could easily afford one but don't need it.
>>
>>36587420
>>36588986
That's because things are a lot closer together in Europe than NA, especially the US.
Here, a couple hours driving might only take you halfway to the next city, while in Europe, a couple hours' drive is across several countries
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.