[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently there are black girls on r9k for some reason and all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: praytokek.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
praytokek.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Apparently there are black girls on r9k for some reason and all I want in life is a black gf so I'm not sure why we can't make this happen tonight
>>
Going to give this thread a nice healthy bump
>>
>>36584690
>black girls on r9k
this is not true man I'm sorry

also fuck you white guys stay with your white women

man it angers me how black women just give it up to you guys
>>
>>36584989
don't worry, we just use white guys

t. black girl
>>
>>36584690
black grill here

just wanted to say that we do exist on this board but I can't be your gf. Good luck though.
>>
File: Steve_Biko_Portrait_saho-1.jpg (124KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Biko_Portrait_saho-1.jpg
124KB, 1200x1200px
>>36585183
Do you white men so covet the black psyche that you must constantly perform this roleplay.

There's more to blackness, you know
>>
>>36585205
For what reason can you not be my gf?

I am not a manlet
I have money
>>
>>36585183
>>36585205

>>36584989 >>36585239
this is me, black guy

stop your bullshit lads
>>
>>36584989
>>36585239
>constant bbc cuck threads on multiple boards
>if you say it's weird or degenerate you get called le /pol/tard cucked white boi lmao
>saying you want to fugg a black girl is "stealing they womenz"
I do not understand
>>
>>36585269
that's not what I'm talking about here
>>
>>36585248
I already have a boyfriend, I am sorry.

>>36585249
no bullshit. I'd give a time stamped pic but I'm lazy and my hair is nappy af right now.
>>
>>36585298
I-I won't tell

can i have your kik or something ? for that pic

is your boyfriend white?
>>
>>36585322
yeah, I'll give you my kik. I don't mind talking. My kik is: espurrss

And yes.
>>
>>36584989
no white man wants you dirty ass wig wearing, howler monkey, finger snapping, oh no she didnting, black women. most of you blacks dont even want your black women
>>
>>36585410
lmao at least come up with an original insult
>>
>>36585426
i dont have to, someones has alredy come up with plenty, you cotten picking, dick suckin, spear throwin, holla at, grap juice drankin, watermelon eating, prison ocupyin, convict
>>
>>36585479
Yikes.
I'm none of those things, plus, unlike you, I know how to spell, so I feel like I'm in a pretty good place right now.

Imagine how sad you have to be on the inside to harass some random black girl on the internet. Prayers sent, angry anon.
>>
File: 1476745965620.jpg (31KB, 615x409px)
1476745965620.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
>>36585554
keep a lid on it holla back girl, how sad do you have to be to come on the internet in a desperate attempt to get validation from some lonley guys on the internet, you revealing your a girl, has nothing to do with the conversation at all you vapid cunt.
>>
>>36584690
Where do you live? I have a black woman I'm willing to sell.
>>
>>36585410
only on r9k

OP is literally a white man that wants black women
what the fuck are you doing you dumb cuck
>>
>>36584989
What are you gonna do about it blacc boi
>>
>>36585843
he didnt say he was white, he just said he wanted a black gf, dumb cunt, i was replying to someone crying about white men taking black women, and thus replied accordingly, keep you nose out of it nigger
>>
>>36585760
Given your seemingly loose grasp on the English language, I'm not shocked that your reading comprehension is lacking as well: being a black girl has everything to do with this conversation. I wonder if you even read the topic. I am seeking validation from no one. I just wanted to tell OP that I was around. I don't see how your comments have anything to do with the conversation, though.
>>
>>36586047
funny, since there was no mention of you being a girl in any of the other posts i replyed to, the conversation was about a black girl, but discussing the lack of interest in such a vile creature, their was no mention that you were a girl, only the implication that you are black, so therfore stating "hehe im a girl pls reply i need validation" was completly fuckign irelevent, just becuase im talking about black girls it triggered somthing in your thick monkey skull, "im a black girl, im need validation i must reveal that im relevent to this discussion". i only cared about the implication that you are black, you fuckin retard, but since your a girl, hey babe how are you, im know you probs get this all the time, but wanna exhange numbers, and dont worry im not your typical guy, inface il usualy be the one in the kitchen
>>
File: 1493175739459.gif (44KB, 319x310px)
1493175739459.gif
44KB, 319x310px
>>36585554
>Imagine how sad you have to be on the inside argument
Whoa watch out, this guy is enlightened
>>
>>36585343
im tryna fuk too tough like a dude gotta get some nudes at least
>>
>>36585343
>And yes.
wait what

why anon why
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.