[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the truth, but nobody wants to admit it, especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1493246749386.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493246749386.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
Here's the truth, but nobody wants to admit it, especially women - A hand and a box of tissues is better than a relationship.
>>
Yeah, and no pussy, which sucks man. Go dry for a year and then tell me this shit. sage
>>
a relationship with a good woman is literally the best thing in life idiot

sort yourself
>>
File: 1453134663404.png (1MB, 1240x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453134663404.png
1MB, 1240x1080px
I miss sticking my willy in a cunt, lads. It's been so long and I miss the feeling of some intimacy.
>>
>>36583790
>a good woman
maybe in some kind of fantasy world where this actually exists, sure.
>>
>>36583792
you're fucking hopeless. enjoy dying alone with your dick in your hands.
>>
Take the green pill and you will know peace from your pain
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>36583788
Hahaha yeah, sure thing poofter. Haaahahahahahaha
>>
>>36583792

Ahh they are out there. If you feel this way, anon, then tell me where to find a good man.

Good men and good women are pretty rare these days.
>>
>>36583793
there's nothing wrong with relationships, but you'd have to be underage or a virgin to not see through a woman's bullshit
>>
>>36583788
Shut up virgin
>>
>>122990573
>nu/pol/ will bump this thread but let this one die
>>
>>36583789
>Go dry for a year
>a year
Going a year without sex is like sneezing to me
>>
>>36583796
become a good person yourself and good people come into your life.
>>
Better than a relationship? Yes. Better than sex? No.
>>
>>36583801
This is a fallacy, that's not how the world works.
>>
BASED MODS
o3wgf3gf
>>
OP is right. Loveless relationships and loveless sex are complete wastes of time and energy. Soul crushing endeavors, to be sure.

And let's be real if you have found yourself here you are probably incapable of love.
>>
>>36583802
>Better than sex? No.
I beg to differ. Sex is a lot of work for pretty much exactly the same payoff. It's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>36583790
>my slave master is good she lets me take breath of fresh air unlike the other slave owners.

why don't you go back to being pussy whipped by your slave master and giving up your freedom? my hobbies,my goals and my dreams are more important then pussy.
>>
I'm pretty sure cuddling your bf is better than any of this
>>
>>36583796
>good man

gone because women are not good anymore. they are mostly not dating and doing their own thing instead. social media,cell phones,sexual liberation, the welfare state and too many rights without the responsibility has destroyed women and ruined them.
>>
>>36583788
I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Entirely.

The right relationship changes things. It did for me.
>>
File: tumblr_o9wpeeDKBh1saxfomo1_1280.jpg (318KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9wpeeDKBh1saxfomo1_1280.jpg
318KB, 848x1200px
>>36583788
here's the truth, but no robots want to admit it, especially you - you're deep in denial and use this board to fuel your own cognitive bias so you don't have to face the facts.
>>
>>36583892
>probably incapable of love
or of being loved
>>
>>36584317
according to the traditional values that you long for, men are virtuous leaders who pull women out of the misery of debasing themselves. if women are shit now, men are to blame, aren't they?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.