[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the people who make these threads even have siblings? It takes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7514.jpg (46KB, 361x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7514.jpg
46KB, 361x521px
Do the people who make these threads even have siblings? It takes a special level of autism to not know how to talk normally to your sister. I'm as spergy as they come and even I know how to relax and talk normally and be myself around my sister, unlike other girls. I think the people who make these threads just imagine having a girl who has to live at home with them cause she has to, and don't consider the effects of social conditioning of spending 20 years growing up alongside someone. People with actual sisters would know you don't actually even register your sister as a woman in your mind, more like a clone of you without facial/body hair.
>>
>>36583683
fuck off these threads have been around since 4chan was made.

go fucking cry to moot you faggot!
>>
>it takes a special level of autism to not know how to talk normally to your sister

fuckkkkkkkk
>>
Anybody who grew up with a sister knows that they're fucking awful. They're disgusting, disorganized pigs who are spoiled and they constantly bitch about non issues or problems they made. I fucking hate my sister.
>>
File: 1488925524012.png (57KB, 255x246px) Image search: [Google]
1488925524012.png
57KB, 255x246px
OP of a decent number of them here. Yes, I have siblings, including females. Everyone's different, don't assume everyone thinks of their siblings the same way. Not every sibling feels like their siblings love them either, which is why threads saying "hug your sibling and tell them you love them" are constantly up. While there is incest talked about in the threads, the main goal is to strengthen/fix bonds between family.
Remember to tell your family you love them once in a while.
>>
>>36583833
How old is she. My sister was like how you described when she was in high school. When she went to college she suddenly became uber intelligent and organised, like a mini-mom. She's s much nicer friendlier person now but also a workaholic no-fun-allowed woman. I kinda miss the old sloppy version of her even though she was really mean to me :(
>>
Personally my sister is one of the only people who I can talk to regularly about shit like vidya. My brother grew up to be a sucessful Chad but me and her still live with my mom and stay in our rooms most of the day.
>>
>>36583879
She is 23 years old and my comment is long
>>
I don't want to shit up the actual threads, but does anyone actually believe any of the tripfags? I remember posting in a thread earlier this year ranking them all, and it's hilarious how we were right about the lowest ranking ones.
>>
>>36583749
Wait, these are really old threads? I thought they were just from the past six months or so.
>>
>>36583683
>hugging your sister
that's pretty fucking weird honestly. I can somewhat talk to them because they know how weird I am and shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.