[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever noticed that /r9k/ is just as obsessed with image

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Lwry.jpg (105KB, 532x318px) Image search: [Google]
Lwry.jpg
105KB, 532x318px
Have you ever noticed that /r9k/ is just as obsessed with image as the normies we despise so much, if not more so?
Look at these threads. Look at the unceasing need for and ever-changing requirements for being a true robot. Look at the endless comparisons of little individual miseries to see who can score the most Depression Points the same way tumblr plays with opression or reddit plays with nerdiness. Does this bother you, anon?
>>
t.autismlet
>>
File: 1480751791748.jpg (608KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1480751791748.jpg
608KB, 2000x1189px
>>36582790
>if I convince myself he's a normie I can disregard anything he says without consideration
What a convenient way to ignore me, anon. Is there a reason that you feel the need to dodge the point like this?
>>
>>36582772
its the trannies

and dumbass gays. they're shallow and stupid. the sad part is even fixating on appearance won't save them or get them an irl friend they didn't meet off some habbo hotel erp server.
>>
>>36582901
You missed my point. I'm not talking about actual attention whores.
I'm talking about the vast majority of robots, who feel the need to competitively show off their loneliness and depression. They bring up their problems the way housewives one-up each other with expensive jewelry, but act like vanity and self-absorption are traits exclusive to normies. The hypocrisy there is harder to notice than for normies, but it's there.
>>
>>36582901
Kek. a gay told me on omegle that being a loser with no social skills is not a valid reason to be suicidal. Apparently being gay is.
I understand that being gay is stigmatized, but fuck off. Apparently, I just need to "be more social." Or "be more confident." Or "have hobbies." Good advice, but bitch, all you have to do to stop being suicidal is to stop flaunting your gaiety. You have fucking friends too cunt.
>>
>>36582992
And here it is. A suicidal robot has a conversation with another suicidal person, an opportunity for both to share their feelings and maybe at the very least commiserate and feel something, but you and the gay guy are unable to do anything other than try to be the more-depressed one.
"My reasons for sadness are more valid." "You have x so you don't REALLY want to kill yourself, like I do without x." "Your issues have solutions, I've been slated for nothing but terrible pain my whole life, so fuck you."
This is all so clearly toxic that I don't understand how you can bring yourself to say it.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
We're supposed to be the worst of humanity, it wouldn't make sense if we didn't have the same sins and vices that normies have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.