[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wondered why you browse /r9k/? Do you think it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: ligds.png (246KB, 673x344px) Image search: [Google]
ligds.png
246KB, 673x344px
Have you ever wondered why you browse /r9k/? Do you think it has an addictive, dark, influence on you? Did it change the way you view the world and how you act after you discovered it?
>>
>>36582492

I browse because it's the only place where I can meet relatable people. Also, it can be amusing sometimes.

>Did it change the way you view the world
Yes, but it more pointed me in a certain direction. I researched it all myself.
>>
i like the human aspect of it, users feel way more real than they do on other social networks. This is a community of completely anonymous people who can tell about anything about themselves with complete honesty. Nobody has anything to prove
I'm mostly here for the greentext stories, but just reading conversations through threads is pretty relaxing and interesting
>>
i realize one chilly night in a basement
that i was too sensitive for the whole world
all the strong boys and cruel girls would
say whatever they like at me and all i
can do was be sad and go away from them

then i discover 4chan from a different place
where they say 4chan was stupid and fill
with losers so i go there too because it was
the place that makes fun of basements
everywhere i was there were mean people

but on 4chan all were a new same and funny
and they make fun of the strong boys and
cruel girls and also they are in the basements
but not mine different basements of their
own moms finally there were people as me

after a long time in 4chan with the opposite
bullying i begin to realize again that now
i have the gained the strong boy power but
also gained the cruel girl power as well at
the same time to get immune for these

i can leave the basement and challenge
any strong boy or any cruel girl and walk
away feeling like a winner because i win every
argument there in the streets or even on
in other places that make fun of basements
>>
>>36582492
No. I like to try to be a positive influence on /r9k/. Being a robot doesn't mean you absolutely must be a pessimist or always brood on negative things.

Some of us are really just unlucky, some are just born kind of awkward losers, some are actually living with mom and fucked in the head, and some are fallen normies.

Plus there are a couple gems in the shit if you wade through it long enough. It's also a culture you share with other people.
>>
>>36582492
I come here from time to time because this has to be one of the most honest forums for chatting I've come across.
Unfortunately, the also means a lot of people who are truly fucked in the head and just want their opinions validated come here, but I try to avoid those threads and instead hang out in the more chill and absurd threads.

Plus I've had a lot of life experience that some robots my find helpful, and it always feels nice to help someone out.
>>
I browse this board because I'm a total normie Chad who enjoys participating in threads that aren't >tfw no gf and to give advice to people who make threads asking for it.
>>
>>36583041
Have you ever given useful advice?
>>
>>36582982
Adding to this I would definitely say /r9k/ fucked up my wordview for a while. It sucks, but in a way it helped me understand why people have such hurtful thoughts, so I've become more open-minded towards people who basically just have really shitty lives.
>>
>>36583155
I try, but most of the time I'm met with "REE!", etc...
>>
>>36583209
"Bee urself" is not good advice faggot.

Now get out.
>>
>>36583257
That's not what I recommend, but thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>36583304
What is your piece of advice then norman?
>>
>>36583162
It definitely gave me thicker skin and somehow reduced my autism by seeing other examples of it. On the downside I am much more jaded and I think my personality might've been a little bit indoctrinated by the social force here.
>>
File: 1492193929122.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492193929122.png
18KB, 633x758px
>>36582492
I was actually kind of fine before I came here. Now I'm an insecure self loathing black manlet fag
>>
>>36582492
I'm just here to see the monkeys on display
>>
>>36583041
I'm a beta-Chad hybrid and know a trick or two. However, people will ask you advice if they need it. Don't have a superiority complex roaming this board. If you frequent, good chance you're not a true Chad. Probably normie scum.
>>
>>36582492
I come here because you people make me laugh. You honestly through all your bitterness have to be some of the most hilarious people I've ever meet. I honestly enjoy you more than any other thing I do.

Definitely not because I relate to most of the scenarios posted, being a raging autist myself. I-I swear
>>
Not tthe sound cliche but, I can't really connect with anyone around me and am lonely. This place is filled with lots of weirdos and losers, but am I really that much better? I'm a no loser irl, I'm successful at my job and have "friends" and I don't sorry out. You know you're different though, what most find interesting or funny is pretty bland or dumb. Idk maybe I'm a self righteous asshole, or maybe there's someone reading this right now that will find comfort in knowing that he's not alone and that not being a normie isn't horrible, because lets face it, normies fucking suck.
>>
>>36583587
Sorry for the typos but I'm a mobile fag
>>
>>36583587
I'm not concerned about being a normie but I'm pretty jealous that you're stable enough to live like a normal human being.

Also, are we BASICALLY Sucicide Squad, anons?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
>>
I'm not even going to delete that post. Make what you will of it
>>
>>36583335
I don't know. What's your problem? Can't recommend a solution without knowing what's wrong first.
>>
>>36582492
>Do you think it has an addictive, dark, influence on you? Did it change the way you view the world and how you act after you discovered it?
Unfortunately.
Probably
>>
>>36583390
>black manlet fag
Kek ublos.
>>
File: 1491912796862 autistic anime.jpg (79KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491912796862 autistic anime.jpg
79KB, 680x510px
>>36582492
I've outgrown it, i only come here sometimes to see how things are
>>
>>36582492
I post on /r9k/ when I'm feeling like shit. I hate this place and I leave when I'm feeling better but I always come back.

I actually manage to improve my life a little when I'm not browsing /r9k/, but of course I'm still a KHV loser.
>>
>>36582492
Sometimes it treats me good, sometimes bad.
I never really seek anything. I just kind of wander in and observe whatever is going on.

I seldom even participate. I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling unusually chatty today, so this and some other posts will serve as me being social on 4chan for the first time in weeks.

This board is a nice way for me to see how a set few of generations digest current events; Whether it be the white house shenanigans of Trump, another "no true" muslim killing people in Europe, or something in mainstream media, I can always rely on this place for interesting reactions.

Half of which I don't even agree with.
It's kind of like if we all had tiny computer monitors at the back of our heads which revealed our deepest and inner thoughts, specifically the "controversial" ones, and you decided to peek over someone's back to see what their monitor is showing.

You get to see what humanity makes of it. Some of it will amuse you, some of it will depress you, and some of it may drive your thinking elsewhere.
>>
I post here because I am addicted to the constant information, /b/ is retarded and this is the only non-hobby specific board I can go to. I don't like to classify myself as anything on this site, I've been here since 2007 and it's probably influenced a lot of my beliefs but I don't let it hold me back like you all seem to enjoy doing.
>>
>>36582492
Only board without ads on my phone.
>>
>>36582492
It charges me with negative energy.
But it also shows me that while my life might suck, many others have it worse.
>>
>>36583390
so r9k made you black
>>
>>36582492
r9k turned me mgtow,and I see relateable ppl here
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.