[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever just sit in lectures and wonder about how to permanently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7509.jpg (31KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7509.jpg
31KB, 425x300px
Do you ever just sit in lectures and wonder about how to permanently solve the Jewish problem?
>>
File: nazi march.gif (984KB, 360x250px) Image search: [Google]
nazi march.gif
984KB, 360x250px
>>36582430
>wonder about how to permanently solve the Jewish problem
We already know how.
>>
You mean the problem of antisemitism and the plight of the Jewish people?

Yeah, sometimes.
>>
>>36582781
You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot LARPing stormnigger to understand why "natsoc" is so popular in this area of the internet. These people have never heard of adult politics in their lives that wasn't inspired by stuff like anime and videogames , it was completely alien to them. And they can't participate in these politics because they consider these ideologies "cuckoldry". They want an ideology that isn't necessarily smart or practical or well-organized, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good nation-building diplomacy or good economic structure, nor have they ever picked a book about economics. It doesn't interest their infantile LARPing sensibilities. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. "natsoc" is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age/under-age self-important RPers who "fucking love hitler". The entire foundation of the ideology is built upon the dichotomy between "nothing is more important than le race xD" and " freedom is so outdated bro". This pseudo-intellectual "it is for the common good tho!" bullshit that the followers of "fascism" shits out on almost every board is what appeals to LARP sensibilities. Their "alt right" ideology doesn't actually have the tact to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any economics, so they spouts these edgy RolePlay memes taken straight out of propaganda videos. Nevermind about the fact that their entire political ideas are an irrelevant, forgettable piles of garbage that gets dismissed by actual mature conservatives today, or how their depiction of people who disagree with them have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millennial LARPing audience, and that's what's selling "natsoc"
>>
>>36582430
Yeah but I never figured out the answer.
Neither did the many, many who came before me.
>>
File: 1491756569616.jpg (108KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1491756569616.jpg
108KB, 760x797px
>>36582430
anytime and anyplace man, shop i work at we have a regular customer who wears a star of david, makes my fucking blood boil
>>
File: 1491757039011.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491757039011.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>36582950
>You mean the problem of antisemitism and the plight of the Jewish people

Go play in traffic with the rest of your troglodyte friends.
>>
>>36583028
>>36582950
Antisemitism exists because Jews believe it's okay to lie and steal from goyim and carry that out as a matter of practice.
>>
File: IMG_7513.jpg (346KB, 998x1134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7513.jpg
346KB, 998x1134px
>>36583028
>>36582950
Antisemitism exists because Jews believe it's okay to lie and steal from goyim and carry that out as a matter of practice.>>36583297

Forgot picture
>>
File: IMG_9229.png (245KB, 932x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9229.png
245KB, 932x600px
>>36582430
>wonder about how to permanently solve the Jewish problem?
But anon, their shitty propoganda has told us how
>>
File: 1492950381177.png (81KB, 599x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492950381177.png
81KB, 599x226px
>>36582430
>the anti-jew meme still exists
I'm non-religious and I'd invite a Jew into my house way before some redneck Christian or dirty Muslim.

Maybe he'll bring some potato pancakes and sing me a lil Jew verse from their scroll Bible.
>>
>>36584596
>implying the issue with jews is their religion
>>
>>36582430
You'd be surprised but yeah I sometimes do that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.