[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else only post on 4chan so much because it is your only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1431403755962.jpg (27KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1431403755962.jpg
27KB, 403x403px
Anyone else only post on 4chan so much because it is your only interaction with other people and if you stop posting you are afraid you will be driven mad from lack of social interaction?
>>
>>36582311
ur gey fgt haha
>>
r u fucking kidding
>>
M-me too op
>>
Jon ur a fag
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1102x967px
iktf op, i spend 8 hours a day on r9k to cope with loneliness
>>
>>36582934
who the fuck is jon you normie
>>
File: 468453.jpg (64KB, 860x541px) Image search: [Google]
468453.jpg
64KB, 860x541px
>>36582311
>no friends
>no life
>visit this website every day

What the hell are we doing here?

We gotta get out of this shithole and go somewhere new.
>>
>>36583107
The infinite void sounds like a good option.
>>
>>36583107
Seriously though why do a bunch of technologically literate no lifes use a site that looks like it was made in 2005
>>
>>36583216
Nostalgia for a time when we had hope that this wouldn't be what we were doing in 2020-3
>>
>>36583216
You can chat here anonymously, and get almost instant replies, so it feels like a real conversation.
>>
>>36583216
websites have just been getting worse. it's all tedious garbage designed for smartphones now.
>>
>>36583216
because 'real' social media sites cater to normalfags and the way they think
>>
>>36582311
Definitely, I barely even post on here so if you were to take that out my interaction levels would be subatomic
>>
I do

I always call this board a shithole and say my life would be better off without it but really I don't know what I would do without it
>>
>>36583705
As if you are special.
>>
Y'all are fucking pathetic. And I love reading this shit
>>
I just want you to know, you guys are the closest things to friends I have. I may not know your names or faces but...I love you.
>>
I have one friend that I text occasionally but that's nearly the same as talking to you guys, only he's a normie.
>>
>>36584465
Do you love me enough to suck my cock?
Let's meet up IRL. I got a rock hard boner that would probably fit nicely in your virgin mouth.
>>
>>36584536
How about we just hug? Why you gotta make this gay?
>>
>>36584551
It isn't gay if one of us dresses like a girl and pretends to be one.
Or we could just hug.
To be honest I thought you wanted to do sex like all the cool kids are doing. You want to be cool, right?
>>
>>36584594
I don't know that feel.

organl
>>
>>36584594

Lol at the anon stuck in the friendzone
>>
>>36584696
How about you, mister?
Want a blowjob?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.