[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fos EM8zvI7A Can we talk ab

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1492383004809.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492383004809.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FosEM8zvI7A

Can we talk about tinder and other online dating apps? Have you guys had any success with them or are they not worth it?

Vid semi-related
>>
>>36581037
only if you're Chad otherwise its a waste of time.
>>
is the best strategy just to swipe right on everything?
>>
>>36581197
No because if you do that it demotes you in the queue. It's best to just swipe on who you like only.
>>
>>36581155
I've been with a few girls on okcupid and I'm nothing much to look at
>>
>>36581222
>demotes you in the queue.
explain please
>>
It feels weird to me to meet somebody you don't know with the intention of starting a relationship with them.
It feels forced.

I've always preferred the idea of being friends with somebody, then developing an attraction to them.
But I'm not particularly social, so that's probably not a realistic option.
>>
>>36581619
You get pushed back to the end in the list of niggas that show up on the girls screen if you swipe like a mad man.
It's to prevent women from being spammed by hoards of men that just want anyone to answer them.
>>
>>36581619
The system thinks you're either a bot or too desperate of a guy aka a low quality user.
>>
>>36581037
I've had a lot of success with getting matches. But I never respond to the messages girls send me or the offers to hang out.
>>
>>36581879
Fuck you Chad. I literally cant even get a match that isnt a bot.
>>
I'm to scared to trying dating apps like tinder even though I might get a few matches.
>>
>>36581037

Dating apps attract only the scum of the earth.

>Socially retarded
>Lack of people skills
>Lack of public speaking skills
>Basic to low intellect
>People with Stds that can fuck me people over anonymously
>People that are gutless cowards
>Narcisists

The only people that use it, and this goes for both genders, are cowardly narcissists that lack the drive and motivation to improve because they're deluded into thinking they're better then everyone else so they never do so. And there is a good chance they may be a harbinger of STDS.

So yeah, if you're a vapid narcissist with a superiority complex, lacks self awareness and you dont mind getting an STD then by all means, use it.

The people you actually want to date are too busy dating better people in real life.
>>
File: 88.jpg (28KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
28KB, 423x750px
Is this a good IDGAF profile?
>>
>>36582450

No. its try hard and it lacks originality. You also look like you have an std or two.
>>
>tfw didn't even match with bots
>>
>>36582500
Why is r9k so savage
>>
File: 1473724643073.gif (424KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473724643073.gif
424KB, 512x512px
>>36581037
ain't used tinder but other dating apps iv used feel more like window shopping, and when you do send em a message no reply, if you get a random message it's usually just hi , you try and make a conversation going and you get simple words like "yeah" or "lol" back, no fuck you i'd prefer to take the long way of actually getting to know someone over a dating app personally.
>>
>>36581689
>relationship
dating apps are for casual sex only,
>>
>>36582450
>this app is shit
>I am using this app
you sound like you're too stupid to make up your mind.

also tryhard.
>>
File: tinder gary.jpg (92KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
tinder gary.jpg
92KB, 700x1244px
was Gary right /r9k/?
or is he a bitter virgin?
>>
>>36582450
he is a copycat of Gary
>>
>>36582789

He's right, but judging by his arms he's probably not a good looking enough dude to get laid from being edgy (by female standards).
>>
>>36582766
I'm trying to not give a fuck and be over the top on purpose, read some pua cuck
>>
>Socially retarded
>Lack of people skills
>Basic to low intellect
etc

>>36582448
i fucking laughed so hard at this hahahahahahaahahahaha thank you.
>>
>>36582961
>trying to not give a fuck
you're failing miserably.

it's like going around screaming that you don't care what people think of you. the mere act proves the opposite.
>>
>>36582448
I've been sitting here thinking about how true a lot of your post is
>>
>>36583021
Well I disagree. It's called stating the truth
>>
File: online_dating.jpg (38KB, 798x514px) Image search: [Google]
online_dating.jpg
38KB, 798x514px
Plenty of Fish should be renamed Plenty of Single Moms, holy shit it's disgusting
>>
>>36581037
>Have you guys had any success with them or are they not worth it?

They're a waste of fucking time, the same girls that ignore me on these I've ran into irl and have become friends with. If you aren't a tall white guy making 100k, you won't get shit.
>>
>>36584102
Complete lie these women are extremely easy
>>
>>36582448
How does it feel being completely disconnected from reality?
>>
i was going to use tinder but one of my male friends caught me using it so i instantly stopped out of shame. no idea why i felt such intense shame.

for context im a girl
>>
>>36584567

Why didn't you just ask him to fug you?
>>
>>36584590
not a slut

also his type is short white girls
>>
>>36584542
I dont know you tell me brainlet
>>
File: 1349505899419.jpg (70KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1349505899419.jpg
70KB, 1000x800px
>>36584617

>has a vagina
>not a slut
>>
>>36584661
ive never even kissed a guy

im not a slut
>>
>>36581037
Depends what you mean by success.
Most if not all are for casual sex and not actual dating.
If you mean success by the former than, yes. Plenty.
It could just be the area i'm in or something but unless i'm just not using the apps i have no real shortage.
Just don't swipe right on everything and only those you're actually interested in and someone will see you.
>>
File: 6543766.jpg (78KB, 519x692px) Image search: [Google]
6543766.jpg
78KB, 519x692px
banged a gilf off okcupid

pic is related
>>
>>36582448
>Socially retarded
>Lack of people skills
>People that are gutless cowards

It'd be nice to meet a girl like me .__.
>>
Me and my girlfriend made a couples account and now we are going to have a 3 way on Friday with a girl

Pretty cool
>>
>>36581037
>Have you guys had any success with them or are they not worth it?
I match with girls sometimes but I'm too unexperienced to progress from there. I don't have driving license and taking a bus to meet someone... Let's just say I won't have success for a while.
>>
>>36585359

I'm in the same situation. You can do it.
>>
>>36581037
I've dated a few people off of it. Reasonably successful.

A few of them we just kind of went out and we could tell it wasn't much. A few make out sessions that didn't go anywhere.

I think I've gotten 4 fwb out of it though over the past year, one of them becoming a girlfriend even though we broke up (still not over it)

I should start it up again desu, summer is a lonely season
>>
>>36581197
No, only pick girls you 1) like enough that you'd bone them 2) Think you have a reasonable shot at

I like to ignore the people who don't even have a profile because starting the conversation on nothing sucks.
>>
>>36582450
Can't tell if you're trolling or serious.

If you aren't, it's shit
>>
>>36582789
Oh, the edge. It burns my very soul.

Are people really this bad?
>>
>>36585456
are you me? wtf.

------
>>
>>36584567
It's ok this is one of my fears too but I'm too far gone to care anymore
>>
>>36581037
Hooked up with some girls I never would have thought I had a shot at. Problem is tinder keeps updating and getting more retarded/buggy/sellout.

Tinder has been a good/bad experience at the same time. Like I've definitely dropped the ball because I'm just not experienced with relationships, but it's helped me get some experience and better understand how it works.

Apparently you shouldn't tell a girl you love her on the 5th date unless you're 100% sure she's feels the same. Even if you're like 95% sure, just don't. Even if the sex and cuddling, hanging out, dates are really great.

Also, don't stalk the social media of said date if you want your heart to ever heal. You'll find out that she bitches about a guy seeing someone else behind her back when she was doing the same to you. Hypocrites are the worst. Also you'll see that she's with some guy now that she supports and you think how much of a better person you'd be if you had her in your corner.

Anyway enjoy your tinder experience and don't overthink it.
>>
>>36585808
>Hooked up with some girls I never would have thought I had a shot at. Problem is tinder keeps updating and getting more retarded/buggy/sellout.

thats what made me stoptbh, I miss tinder from 2014/2015 era
>>
>>36581037
anyone have more of her? pleaseee
>>
>>36582743
Can lead to relationships on occasion but you usually have to make comprimises and make it work.
>>
>>36587124
You have to make compromises and effort to make relationships work? Whoa, I never!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.